Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Melodia Attractions  Hop To Forums  Music    tiki's photos (Personal Album)

Read-Only Read-Only Album
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
tiki's photos
 Login/Join 
by Shinigami (created on )Gallery | Comments 
Ultimate Scroller
Picture of Shinigami
I am kind of trying this thing out

Posts: 474 | Registered: 20 September 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Cool pics, tikster! Smile (took me awhile to find out how to reply to this!)

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
Didn't even see these til today, Jen! You look fabulous!Big Grin Those costumes are great on the kids too!Smile

"Even when you're down and blue, just remember that someone out there loves you, even if you don't know it and even if you haven't yet met them. There's someone out there waiting for you, remember that and keep faith. You'll get there."
~~Johnny Depp.

Posts: 3539 | Location: Dreamland | Registered: 06 April 2004Report This Post
Dream Scroller
Picture of The Troll
posted Hide Post
You look marvelouse my dear!

The first photo at 1.4 meg is a bit large to download (on my mediocre connection). You might want to work on resizing in a photo program before uploading. It will take you less time too! Think about going to around 600 kil for this application. You'll still get the detail and we won't have to wait too long!

Thanks for sharing. Halloween was a while ago though! Got any from springtime in Q-town? I'd love to see it. Don't actually miss the place though. I'm happy here in my mountain. Smile

Ultimate Scroller
Picture of Shinigami
posted Hide Post
I forgot I posted this. Geeze, I feel stupid. And why is it in "Music"?

Anyhow, thanks for the compliments, guys. Thanks for the advice too, Nanzar. I don't have any updated photos as of yet, but when did you leave Qtown?Confused No wonder I haven't seen you around. blush

Your Hidden Talent

You have the natural talent of rocking the boat, thwarting the system.
And while this may not seem big, it can be.
It's people like you who serve as the catalysts to major cultural changes.
You're just a bit behind the scenes, so no one really notices.

What's Your Hidden Talent?

http://www.blogthings.com/whatsyourhiddentalentquiz/

Posts: 474 | Registered: 20 September 2004Report This Post