Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Secret  Hop To Forums  Games    The Nintendo WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!

Moderators: Sara, Smirk Morgan
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Nintendo WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!
 Login/Join 
Scroll Guru
posted
So who's excited about the new titles? Or new consoles, like the WII or PS3? Check it out at http://www.e3insider.com/

Let me know what yas thinks!

Posts: 281 | Location: the recesses of Hell | Registered: 08 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
No consoles for Mii.

I'm more excited about the DS Lite.

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Guru
posted Hide Post
LMAO,Argy.

I personally am just excited about the Wii and the new games coming out.

Posts: 281 | Location: the recesses of Hell | Registered: 08 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
What games are you interested in for it?

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Guru
posted Hide Post
Well, I'm very excited about the new Zelda, it looks awesome! I like Avatar: The Last Airbender, the show, I might buy the game if it gets good reviews. And of course SUPER SMASH BROS. BRAWL!!!!! Can't wait!! If y'all haven't seen the trailer to this game yet, then go to www.gametrailers.com (duh...) and lookit it!

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
Games I'm excited about:

Super Smash Bros. Brawl looks awesome Big Grin Yay for Pit! It's kinda cool that Snake from Metal Gear Solid is in the game, though it doesn't really mean much to me, considering I don't play the MGS games Razz Zero Suit Samus looks cool too.

Super Mario Galaxy looks pretty sweet too. Can't wait to get my grubby little paws all over it.

And of course Zelda, both Twilight Princess and Phantom Hourglass. Smile

Ooh, also, Super Paper Mario. That was a nice surprise. 'Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door' rocked, so I'm excited for this one Big Grin

And who can forget dear sweet Sonic. The PS3/360 game looks mighty fine. I am a little creeped out be how 'realistic' they are trying to make it look. Eggman especially. He still looks like Eggman, but.. ehhh looks like a creepy old man you could bump into on the streets somewhere. It does bother me though, all these reports keep saying it's the first time Sonic has been set in the human world. I'd like to know what all those humans and cities were doing in Sonic Adventure 1 and 2, and Shadow the Hedgehog then..

Watch the trailer. Go now! Eek

Speaking of Sonic, Sonic Wild Fire sounds.. interesting to say the least. Bizarre storyline though, pages of 'Arabian Nights' going missing, so Sonic has to rewrite the story Razz

So yes, just some of the games that made me clap my hands with glee Smile

Posts: 3209 | Location: Australia | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
Ooh, I forgot to mention 'Hotel Dusk: Room 215'.

I suspect Argy will be excited for this one too. A new adventure game for the DS by the people who made 'Another Code: Two Memories' Big Grin

Posts: 3209 | Location: Australia | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Guru
posted Hide Post
Yeah it cracked me up that Snake is gonna be a character.Ha!

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Salem:

Ooh, I forgot to mention 'Hotel Dusk: Room 215'.

I suspect Argy will be excited for this one too. A new adventure game for the DS by the people who made 'Another Code: Two Memories' Big Grin
Wha-

*faints*

~~~~~~~~~~

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
If you haven't already tracked down all the info, here is a handy dandy link for you Smile

Hotel Dusk

The game has a pretty interesting style to it. You should check out the trailer Smile

Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
Now you have my attention. Smile

-----------------------------
My Space

Posts: 1644 | Location: Blue skies....Michigan | Registered: 24 March 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
*strokes chin*

In-ter-rest-ing.

~~~~~~~~~~

Scroll Guru
posted Hide Post
Mmmmhmmm....