Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Secret  Hop To Forums  Games    Pokemon Mystery Dungeon

Moderators: Sara, Smirk Morgan
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon
 Login/Join 
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted
I thought that would get your attention, Salem. Big Grin

I'm planning on getting Blue Rescue Team, just to let you know.

If you're interested, there is a Pokémon 10th Anniversary - Journey Across Oz Tour at Westfield Burwood on Sunday 1 October.

I'm planning to go. You are welcome to come along with me - head down to Seven Hills, crash on Saturday night, and head back on Sunday after the event.

Just let me know.

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
I plan on getting Blue Rescue Force as well, it sounds like fun Smile

Maddie is going to get the Red one, and I reckon we could probably trick -er- convince Ame into getting the Red one as well Razz

And HM I don't know about the tour. I'll let you know when I decide. What kind of things will be happening there?

Posts: 3209 | Location: Australia | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
do you never turn your trillian on anymore?

Posts: 4830 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
The thingy doesn't come up when I start the computer, it's too much of a hassle to sift through so many menu's to get to the program..

*runs to take you off 'block'*

Haha, I kid. I kid coz I love Smile

Posts: 3209 | Location: Australia | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
*cries*

no more pictochat for you buddy :P

Posts: 4830 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
I'll just pictochat myself Wink

This thread got derailed quickly..

I want to be a Bulbasaur in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon.

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
well it was still about the game boy..lol

so where can i go to read about this game?

i didn't know there was a new one coming out, and why should i get red?

so between the 4 of us we have 2 of each?>

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
The Red game is for the GBA, while the Blue game is for the DS Smile

Go here. Gives you a brief overview of the game, with some specific info on the right hand side under various menu's Smile

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
Pokémon is celebrating its 10th Anniversary year with its fans in a big way with the release of Pokémon Mystery Dungeon and the announcement of the Pokémon 10th Anniversary - Journey Across Oz Tour.

Kicking off September 16 and travelling across the country through to October 14, the Tour will allow thousands of Pokémon fans to gather and celebrate this great occasion.

The Pokémon 10th Anniversary - Journey Across Oz Tour includes many exciting activities, including live costume characters, a Pokémon Trading Card Game play area and many more. Plus fans will be able to compete in the Pokémon Video Game Championships.

Argy's note: They have also said there will be giveaways, which is what I am most interested in. Particularly if they have rare Pokemon on offer.

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
i just saw this game in the catelogue as new release, dunno when it came out

but i came to check the thread to see what colour i am *meant* to get Big Grin

so i'll buy red.

sorry i haven't been around much, but i have been super busy.

i hope to start getting online for at least a while every day again now things have settled down.. Big Grin

missed you all

especially argy Big Grin

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
Just posting to change my sig pic and stuff

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
posting to say that i cancelled that laybuy and never got red

instead i got a new ipod 30g video and a DS for xmas off mick Big Grin (we got a good sized xmas bonus)

so yay i ran out and got blue just yesterday.
I'm a squirtle.
and my buddy is a Cyndaquil, just cause i'd not had a lot to do with that particular pokemon, so i thought what they hey Big Grin
I named him Christmas Big Grin

my DS lite is black, he was gunna get me a pink one but they had none left :P

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
and jess is happy to know she is now the proud owner of a GBA and a 1 gig nano :P

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
All right!

Now you can get Mario Kart and play me online.

I think you'll REALLY like the DS. Black is cool, in my opinion. Big Grin

I got Children of Mana for Christmas.

~~~~~~~~~~