Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Secret  Hop To Forums  Games    Kingdom Hearts 2

Moderators: Sara, Smirk Morgan
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kingdom Hearts 2
 Login/Join 
Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted
I personally loved the first one and I keep hearing differant dates for the second one. I so hope it is worth the wait. I keep thinking I should buy the one for GBA but I just don't know about games like that on the GB. If it wasn't for Kingdom Hearts I wouldn't have touched FF and as it was my brother would not get off my back about trying it. I'm stubborn like that.

-----------------------------
My Space

Posts: 1644 | Location: Blue skies....Michigan | Registered: 24 March 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
Buy the GBA version.

Then I won't have to.

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Sara
posted Hide Post
I LURVE Kingdom Hearts. Thought that game was awesome and I had a bit of a crush on Sora.

I've been hearing different dates on the release too. Once it comes out, and I get my PS2, I'll definitely pick that title up.

The Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories game for GBA is pretty good. Not nearly as good as the original game itself, but if you're looking for a fix of KH, that'll do the trick until the second one comes out.

I <3 4 foot 11, blonde, operatic wonders from Oklahoma.

There is no charge for awesomeness or attractiveness

Posts: 2158 | Location: Seattle, WA | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Nightmare
posted Hide Post
I luuuuurve Kingdom Hearts also! I didn't know about the second one coming soon. YAY!

I'm in the mood for some JPop! No matter what happens the future doesn't scare me at all...

Posts: 493 | Location: over here | Registered: 23 July 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Sara
posted Hide Post
I uh, *cough* have that song d/l'ed on my comp here at work and at home. *cough*

What can I say...Wish I could prove I love you, but does that mean I have to walk on water...

The madness spreads. Big Grin

Posts: 2158 | Location: Seattle, WA | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
I read two on two differant sites that it comes out September of this year so I am pretty much bitting my nails until it does (not like I actually bite my nails)....Glad to know I'm not alone on this one...the game is absolutely awesome....and gorgeous vibrant colors...and Sara thanks for the idea...gonna go find that song! Big Grin

I was at the store today and I stared at KH on GBA in the case and decided I needed a printer for my computer more than I needed the game. So here I am, the owner of a brand spankin new printer! An early birthday present from my honey Big Grin

My Space

Posts: 1644 | Location: Blue skies....Michigan | Registered: 24 March 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Sara
posted Hide Post
Utada Hikaru's "Simple and Clean"

I knew her name would come to me eventually. Heh. Big Grin

Scroll Nightmare
posted Hide Post
I love the line about, "does that mean I have to meet your father?"

That's a cool song! Big Grin

Posts: 493 | Location: over here | Registered: 23 July 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
So very cool...don't know if I would have found it as fast if you hadn't given me the name! Got it on my computer now Big Grin Thanks Sara

My Space

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Sara
posted Hide Post
np. Smile

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by XenaFairy3:

I was at the store today and I stared at KH on GBA in the case and decided I needed a printer for my computer more than I needed the game.
I still have much work to do, here.

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
Argy will lead me to the darkside yet.

My Space

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
Just take my hand and follow me.

Everything will be alright.

~~~~~~~~~~

Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
You are evil. Big Grin

My Space

Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
I started playing KH again because I'm fiending for the second one. I went ahead and put it on expert level this time. The only thing I noticed differant is the enemies take more life away from you when they hit you. So in effect you build yourself up more before you meet a boss. I built myself up so much for the first boss that the fight was laughable. I was just afraid he was going to kill me on the first blow.

My Space

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Sara
posted Hide Post
3/1/2006 is what I read at the PS2 site today.

(I'm seriously jonesing for a ps2 and trying to restrain myself) Razz

Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
How's that restraining going????....LOL Big Grin evil

My Space

Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
Well it's coming out Tues. here and I will be in full play mode any time that I am not at work. That is when Rachel is not playing the first KH. Yes I finally brought her around to start playing it. She doesn't love the fact there are so many differant things to control and the intricate levels of the game but I think she's warming up to it. Where is that second PS2 when I need it. I will NEVER talk her into that one. Hehe. evil

My Space

Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
Awesome game. So VERY awesome.

My Space

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
I've heard mixed reviews about Kingdom Hearts 2.

I'm thinking of buying the GBA version instead of just playing the ROM I download. Shhhh!

~~~~~~~~~~

Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
Control wise it's so much better than the last one. Some of the story gets a bit repetitive but it's worth seeing the characters that I love so much. I love the reaction moves. It makes you feel more apart of the game. I was starting to think that the normal level was too easy but it's starting to pick up a little bit and getting harder.

My Space

Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
My brother made the final battle to be easier than it was. But it was worth it. Loved every minute. Big Grin

My Space