Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Secret  Hop To Forums  Games    Fire Emblem
Page 1 2 3 4 

Moderators: Sara, Smirk Morgan
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fire Emblem
 Login/Join 
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Sara
posted Hide Post
I just beat it, I took my 3 best axe wielders up to the north forts, and took everyone else to the west. When there were only like 5 enemies left, I brought Eliwood over to her and recruited her.

I then bitch slapped Linus with Pent and am now in the next chapter, the one with the lava.

Thanks for the tip though sweet, I may try that strategy with my other campaign that's on the very same chapter. I don't have nearly the stength I do in my second one. Smile

I <3 4 foot 11, blonde, operatic wonders from Oklahoma.

There is no charge for awesomeness or attractiveness

Posts: 2158 | Location: Seattle, WA | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
Ah, sorry, got my Chapters mixed up.

If you've got weak players the best thing to do is basically what you did - send axe wielders up North and a few stronger units to the West.

It took me FOREVER to beat that chapter. That's the one I got stuck on and stopped playing.

It's also the one where I had killed EVERYONE, except one measly foot soldier, who stepped up and took out Lyn. How mad was I that day? Mad

Glad to hear you got through. The rest is a cake walk, in comparison. Smile Good times ahead.

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
Ch 20.

I got greedy and wanted to fight at the arena a bit more, so didn't kill the boss (Ogel or some crap), and a sniper came outta nowhere and killed Eliwood the pussy.

or i woulda go through it first go damn it.

Posts: 4830 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
I should have fought at that Arena more. I get too impatient to get to the next chapter, sometimes.

Still, there's an Arena in the chapter I'm playing at the moment, so I might spend some time there. Smile

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Sara
posted Hide Post
Alright people, I'm on the last chapter on my second campaign. Hehe, I have 5 stars as my tactician rating.

Everyone is levelled up, class wise anyways. I lost Dorcas in that last chap. against Limstella. That bitch. Razz

I'm awfully sleepy though so I'll save the final battle against Nergal for tomorrow or maybe later this weekend.

I've got most everyone at least a level 15 or higher. Marcus is maxed, Dorcas was (bastard, went and left me), Oswin, Hawkeye, Harken, Pent and Serra. Dude, it's sweet, they have a critical every time I turn around. Heh.

I'm excited, I totally didn't see the Nils/Ninian thing coming. Wink Big Grin

I need to catch up my first campaign, I'm still on Ch. 27 on it, lol but my first try through, no one's levelled up nearly enough. Means it's going to be hard going. Damnit.

I love this game. Smile

Posts: 2158 | Location: Seattle, WA | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
I am STILL on chapter 20, even though i have beaten in twice.

First time i did everything i needed to all i had to do was kill the boss, and BAM kills puusyboy (again)

Second time (just then) Oleg came after Marcus (bad move), but i wasn't ready for the chapter to be finished, i hadn't got the elysian whip, and been to the top 2 vendors yet, but marcus whipped his butt, so i restarted again.

Wil is a sniper now, very sweet.
Serra is almost high enough to power up, and once i redo this chapter again, i'll have another crest.. i'll toss up between sain and lowen maybe, unless i can use it on someone else.

I had a bit of a go of the next chapter, before i went back to restart.

I saw rath SWEET.

Posts: 4830 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
Well I've been playing Chapter 23. Over and over and bloody over.

Why? I hear you ask.

Well, my dears, it's because I am into Arena abuse.

I've been levelling up Eliwood, Lyn, Guy and Raven to 20, and then buying so much stuff that Merlinus can't take it any more and begs for mercy.

Unfortunately, though, after five hours of this my brain tends to be a bit soggy. So, when it comes to killing cutey boy, I ALWAYS lose someone.

I hate this game. Mad

By the way, is it just me, or is there something seriously sick going on between Priscilla and her brother Raven?

Eek

~~~~~~~~~~

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Sara
posted Hide Post
lol oh god, I'm so glad someone else said that cause I thought it was just me.

*shudders* Ewwww. Something evil is afoot in, where were they from?, Bern? No, it was Ostia. Oh who cares, they're both weird acting around each other. Although Nils & Ninian got that thing on a wee bit too. Or maybe I've just stared at my Game Boy screen for FAR too long and have gone crazy and no one told me.

Anyways.

Right, so I've finally gotten BOTH campaigns on the final chapter: Light. I just know my first campaign is going to take me forever. I only have 14 people....total. As in, the entire inventory of characters. LOL. It makes me laugh in that insane sort of way.

This game has officially sent me over the edge and I have the freakin' cheat guide and it STILL gives me trouble.

*sigh*

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
Priscilla is SO weird with Raven. Calling him 'Lord Brother' all the time then telling him that they have to marry because he gave her a pretend ring when they were younger.

WHAT'S UP WITH THAT!? Eek

~~~~~~~~~~

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
ok, i finally got through level 20, without losing anyone.

Now i am up to the one where i get pent and hawkeye.

I used my crest to level up Oswin, cause i just realised i could (der)

he was level 20, so he is sweet.

I am still deciding who to use the angelic robe on.

I was thinking eliwood, since he's such a pussy, and he's a pussy that isn;t allowed to die.

I was gunna level up will to be a sniper, but i might use it on rath instead now.

I haven't come up to the incest yet..lol

I am about to power up guy soon too.

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
I would recommend using the robe on Nils/Ninian.

You can't level them up very far and they play in the final chapter, so it would help them not to get killed.

Either that or use it on your best Lord at the end, to make them super buff.

Your Oswin sounds like he is going well.

I love the Pent/Hawkeye chapter. Smile

~~~~~~~~~~

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Sara
posted Hide Post
Except for the fact that if you don't get Pent quickly enough, he's a total experience points whore.

Only complaint about Pent I have. Other than he's married to Louise which makes her unavailable. lol. Big Grin

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
I can finish this level and not get pent.

But i can;t finish it with pent

my pegasus pussies aren't high enough in hit points to power up..

*cries*

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
If at first you don't succeed, play, play again.

Only don't be a poon, like me, and remember to Save when you've reached a decent half way mark.

Pent is sooooo worth it. I can't stress this enough.

Plus, there's Louise .....

I saw her first, Sara.

~~~~~~~~~~

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
This chapter is gunna be the death of me.

I can finish it, but not rescue Pent.

OR, kill half my team trying to catch him.

the closest i come to doing it is putting the angelic robe on the 2nd peg knight we got, floria??

Anyways, i am mixing my team about trying to find the perfect mix.

I lost Lucius last chapter, but since i did everything else i needed, i thought, screw her..lol since that took me several goes to do too.

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
i can get through the desert chapter IF i don;t get all the items hidden around, and i don;t save pent straight away, therefore not get the 700 exp points for the side chapter.

Stupid thing.

I did save it in another spot, and test the next chapter out, before i went and re did it... and i saw wallace.. yay

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
I didn't get all the hidden items. How the hell do you find them all? Do you use the member card?

You DO know that Lucius is a fella, dontcha?

I love when Wallace comes back into the game. Have him support Lyn, and you'll hear a wicked conversation. Made me laugh. Smile

~~~~~~~~~~

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
I have restarted again, but i haven't saved over the latest try either.

I reckon a few of the ones i really need for the desert level, just aren't high enough, so here i go again

Yeah i know Lucius is a fella, took me a while. though..lol, but it was just a typo

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
Sara was telling me to save before I go and git the final boss, in this latest chapter I am doing, but you can't save in the middle of a chapter.

So, instead, I'm copying the file JUST before I attack the big bad. If I bite the dust I'm gonna recopy the file and try again, ad infinitum.

Do youse reckon that will work?

~~~~~~~~~~

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Sara
posted Hide Post
It should, dearest. Smile

I'm on the very last chapter, using my second campaign (so all the buff people, heh). Damnit, I've already had to restart 4 times.

I think I've finally managed to figure out the strategy on how to beat those six bosses, but BITCHES, it's hard. I'll get to the very last ones, Linus & whats his ass and they kill me. Bastards.

This game will be the death of me.

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
I killed all of them plus Negal on my first campaign.

But THEN came the reason why I started the game all over again.

~~~~~~~~~~

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Sara
posted Hide Post
I haven't played any since my last post in here.

Thought I'd give it a rest for a bit before going back at it.

BTW, Ame, I'm quite envious of your sig pic. Whore. lol. Mmmmmm Marcus. Mmmmm Lyn. Big Grin

And you Argy, so nice to see Lyn back. You've spread the madness of Fire Emblem quite nicely. Video game companies should hire you to pimp their stuff, I bet sales would go up. Wink

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
I can only pimp it if it's good.

Good games pimp themselves.

I am SO glad I've got other people to share my madness now, though. Big Grin

~~~~~~~~~~

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
I am up to chapet 18 again.

Dread Isle.

I got through the whole level, without losing anyone, first go, then i stole the orion's bolt off the boss, rescued him with someone else, and then the boss killed Sain with one hit

BASTARD

and i don't wanna lose Sain.

Since i am not using Marcus unless i have to.. this is what everyne is up to at the end of level 17.

I have only lost Barty so far, i didn't go back for him..I haven't powered anyone up yet.

Eliwood -5 (he's such a pussy i hate using him, cause he will die.. i use him to finish people off to the the exp points.)
Hector - 10
Lyn - 8
Marcus - 6
Erk - 11
Dorcas - 16 (not long till i power him up)
Oswin - 15
Matthew - 4 (same reason about eliwood, i know i need him, so i dont wanna lose him)
Lucius - 8
Serra - 9
Lowen - 6
Kent - 11
Sain - 9
Raven - 5 (i haven't even used him..lol)
Priscilla - 3(i hardly use her, cause i wanted to get serra levelled up)
Florina - 6
Canas - 8 ( i haven't used him yet, cause he dies easily, even though i should)
Wil - 6
Guy - 7
Rebecca - 2

I would use some of the weaker ones more... but by the time i have picked the units i want, there is no more room for any wusses, so they stay wussy.. hehe

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Amethyst,

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
I'm now on chapter 21, so almost back to where i was b4.

I powered up serra (she was lvl 12), Oswin (he was 18), and Dorky (he was 20).

Last level got me a bit of levelling for a few of them.

The level I am on now is the one where you get Rath back.. YAY.

But after i finish it, it's back to the level i was stuck on.

Hopefully i won't be stuck this time, noe everyone is higher (well not everyone, since i am trying to use Marcus alot less, and Erk too)