Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Secret  Hop To Forums  Games    Fire Emblem
Page 1 2 3 4 

Moderators: Sara, Smirk Morgan
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fire Emblem
 Login/Join 
Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
ARGH i hate the desert chapter.

I am stuck again.

At least this time i can Rescue Pent first turn, i wasn't even doing that before.

I rob and kill jasmine too... but then they start dieing off one by one.

I am using lesser characters, cause i wanna get 700 exp points so i can do the side chapter.

Did you 2 do the side chapter of this level can you remember? Was it worth it?

Hints and tips appreciated.

I just cant get through this farking thing, and it is shitting me.

Especially since i know i get wallace back next level.

Posts: 4830 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
These are the levels people are at now.

The first number is what they were last time i posted, i think 2 or 3 chapters ago.

Eliwood -5 (7)
Hector - 10 (14)
Lyn - 8 (9)
Marcus - 6
Erk - 11 (powered up at level 14), so is now level 1.
Dorcas - 16 (powered up at level 20, is now level 3)
Oswin - 15 (powered up at level 18, is now level 1)
Matthew - 4 (haven't touched him)
Lucius - 8 (haven't touched him)
Serra - 9 (powered up at level 12, after i found out she can fight..lol, she is now level 3)
Lowen - 6 (haven't touched him)
Kent - 11 (16, not long till i power him up)
Sain - 9 (10)
Raven - 5 (haven't touched him)
Priscilla - 3 (haven't touched her)
Florina - 6 (8)
Canas - 8 (haven't touched him)
Wil - 6 (9, when ballistas are in the chapter it helps)
Guy - 7 (haven't touched him)
Rebecca - 2 (haven't touched her)

I really need to use some of my lower people to get em higher, but then they die cause they aren't string enough, it's a catch 22.

Posts: 4830 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Sara
posted Hide Post
I never did the side quest, cause I couldn't get to Pent quick enough to keep him from being the experience whore. Razz

Lemme read my handy dandy cheat book...Big Grin

It says here, your team is split up and it's good to have a Thief and door keys on hand.

There's an anti-magic zone so plan your match-ups carefully. Breaking down walls to advance is a key. Watch out for archers, don't stand too close to the wall, or else they can hit you.

The eastern side of the map leads to where the magic seal is. The western is where the treasure is.

The treasure you can get in this level is:

Door Key (4)
Berserk
Silver Blade
Secret Book

Once you get to the final door, you fight four enemies that all drop silver weapons.

And that's all I'm telling ya, lol. I need to go finish the last chapter. Maybe I'll do that today. Smile

I <3 4 foot 11, blonde, operatic wonders from Oklahoma.

There is no charge for awesomeness or attractiveness

Posts: 2158 | Location: Seattle, WA | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
That sounds nothing like the level I am on..

Are you sure?

maybe i have just not got far through this level enough to see all that stuff.

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Sara
posted Hide Post
Yup, that's the side chapter that takes place directly after CH. 22 if you're playing Eliwood. Ch. 23 if you're playing Hector.

It's called Ch. 22x: Genesis

Posts: 2158 | Location: Seattle, WA | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
oh of course

colour me stupid.. you weren;t explaining the chapter i am on, you were explaining the side quest

*slaps self upside the head*

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
WOOHOO

not only did no one die.

I got the sidequest.

I got most of the items.. guiding ring, filla's brand, ocean seal, bodyring.

go me

woo f***ing hoo

you do not know how many times i had to do that level

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and wanna know who healped me most? Erky baby!

[ Edited for swearing. ]

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Argeaux,

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
I got through the side quest first go.

Didn't lose anyone.

So now i have some cool new weapons.

All silver ones, if memeory serves me.

Silver bow, Silver axe etc.

Wishes i had gotten an item i missed last level
Light Brand
it looks like something serra can use to fight with, looks very nifty (maybe erk too.)

I have to say, now serra is powered up, she's not such a pussy anymore.

Kent got powered today, at level 17.

Now i am up to the level where i get to meet wallace again.

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Sara
posted Hide Post
A Light Brand is a sword babe. True, it's a sword with light magic imbued in it, so you can do indirect attacks.

Harken had a Light Brand, I can't remember if you've got him already. Light Brands are very very good.

I managed to beat Nergal but I'm having MASSIVE problems with the baddie at the very end.

Argy, any pointers? lol the cheat book isn't helpful at all. I knew I should've levelled up my lords more, Hector is only at Level 5, Lyn's at Level 4, so's Hector. Damnit, I may have to restart the chapter and beat the bosses up and let Lyn finish 'em off so she won't get smited at the end.

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Sara
posted Hide Post
I

Just

Beat

FIRE EMBLEM.

SNAP BITCHES!!!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

lol, and funnily enough, I just beat it using the first campaign (the uber wimpy one). lol, It took me 449 turns to get through the entire game. lol so sad. I can't wait to beat it with my second one, I did loads better with it.

Hooray! I liked the ending. Pretty freakin' cool.

I am a happy girl. I have conquered. Now, I must conquer the "Hard" setting. Big Grin

I love this game. Smile

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
I have finally beat a level that i feel i have been stuck on for bloody ages.

Chapter 23 - Four-Fanged Offense

the chapter you get wallace back.

I'd get through almost everything and then either BAM, ballista up the top with huge range would get me..

OR i'd be too forward and go to the arena one too many times.

but finally i got through without losing anyone.

Now i am up to Chapter 24 - Unfulfilled Heart

where you get to use Louise and pent for the first time.

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
Ah yes, Four Fanged Offensive, the bane of my existence.

I too engaged in Arena abuse then lost someone critical after hours of play.

My solution? Twice as much Arena abuse. That way I could end up with a Level 20 Wallace and a Level 20 Hawkeye that had absolutely NO problem taking out Lloyd (or is it Linus? I get mixed up). I also Levelled up all three Lords, in the process, along with Raven, Guy, Sain, Rebecca, Priscilla, and Rath.

Anyway, the next couple of chapters are a snack compared with that one. Until Chapter 27 ... *shudder*

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Argeaux,

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
I have FINALLY beaten the game! Big Grin

I don't think I could ever have done it with my first campaign, so I'm glad I started again.

I ended up with 6 stars as a tactician.

I won't say how many hours it took me, because my Arena Abuse in some chapters took me well over the hundreds.

I lost some characters in the final chapter because I wasn't paying attention. I also lost Lucius in the second last chapter. I may play that bit again just so I can get through with everyone and read their bits at the end.

S
P
O
I
L
E
R

S
P
A
C
E

The ending WAS cool. I really liked how the story was tied up and we even got to see Hector and Eliwood in their old age (although Hector's beard looks dumb).

Doing "Where are they now" for each character was a good idea, because you also got closure.

How hard was that Dragon to beat? I thought I was never going to best it. It had about 100 health points, or something.

The twist at the end of the story was good, too. Sometimes, it would seem, the best intentions can go awry.

I've started on the Hector mode, now, just to see what that's like. I'm not sure if you get back any characters you lost during Lyn's mode. I'd like to try to grab Jaffar this time, because I didn't get him last time.

Anyway, it's been a fun ride! This has got to be one of the more interesting and value for money games that I've played.

BATTLE ON!

E
N
D

S
P
O
I
L
E
R

S
P
A
C
E

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
is that why i am having so much trouble in this chapter.

i am trying to end it having nino and jaffa..

it one lives the other gets killed..lol

maybe soon.

Scroller Extraordinaire
posted Hide Post
Well, i finally got to the last chapter.

I flew through the last 3 (granted one was just a few turns of shopping and a quick go at the arena, which annoyed me i was gunna do some levelling up, but then i sw you only got 4 or 5 goes.)

Poor Ninian, it was sad when what's his face killed her.

I lost Lucius a few chapters back too.. how pissed off was i.. but when i didn't lose anyone else by the end of the chapter, i soldiered on.

I got through the linus/lloyd chapter first go, without losing a soul, how cool am i Big Grin

But now this chapter has me stumped.

I only got to it last night, so i'll work it out.

Eliwood on a horse is cool, he's not as much of a pussy as he was.

Hector is buff though, and Lyn with a long bow can be handy.

I got Wil and Pent to Level 20, Wil i was most proud of cause i levelled him all the way up, pent was already good.

I got Florina and Priscilla pretty high too, about level 10 on their level up. they both got pretty good at ducking the weapons.

Gotta love physic and restore too

Big Grin

Posts: 79 | Registered: 28 August 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroller Extraordinaire
posted Hide Post
ARGH

i got all the way to the dragon, and had it's health down to 14 and it killeded hector.

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
Ah yes, the pesky dragon.

Then you've gotta start again and go and fight all those other big bads.

Sucks.

~~~~~~~~~~

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
I don't know if i ever mentioned it Argy. But i finished fire emblem.. *whoooot*

I am now on the hector mode, and i am on the level after the pirate ship.. i think it's called the dread isle.

i can get all the way through it, but the lead baddie kills me.

but still, yay me for beating the dragons Big Grin

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
Yay you! *throws streamers*

Now you'll be ready for the next Fire Emblem, which will be out in Oz just before Christmas.

~~~~~~~~~~

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
I think the new fire emblem comes out within a week or so..

nov 4th, or 8th or something like that.

i have s4 charmed this thursday to buy too.. yay

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Sara
posted Hide Post
I was thinking about buying Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance for the GC but balked at paying $50 for it.

Jeez, they think I'm made of money or something. Razz

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
I hear that's an excellent game ...

~~~~~~~~~~

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
how happy was i when i heard there was gunna be a game for the cube, as well as the advance, i was a happy litle chicken!

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
Ah, that's right. I keep forgetting that you have a Cube, now.

You'll have to invite your friend up to play, one day. Wink

~~~~~~~~~~

Scroller Extraordinaire
posted Hide Post
i haven't got it yet.. but for sure, we can have eyt another gaming day... i'm all on for any type of gaming, sandwich, movie day

Big Grin