Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Secret  Hop To Forums  Games    Does Anyone Have The New PSP?

Moderators: Sara, Smirk Morgan
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Does Anyone Have The New PSP?
 Login/Join 
Ultimate Scroller
Picture of Shinigami
posted
I'm looking for ideas for an RPG to get for it. It's not mine (I'm too poor Smile), but my Dad's, but I can play it in what little free time I have when he isn't.Smile

Your Hidden Talent

You have the natural talent of rocking the boat, thwarting the system.
And while this may not seem big, it can be.
It's people like you who serve as the catalysts to major cultural changes.
You're just a bit behind the scenes, so no one really notices.

What's Your Hidden Talent?

http://www.blogthings.com/whatsyourhiddentalentquiz/

Posts: 474 | Registered: 20 September 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
I've got the PSP.

As far as I know there aren't that many great RPGs for it, so far.

You could give Death Jr a shot, or Untold Legends.

Personally, I would just get the newly released Grand Theft Auto.

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Disciple
posted Hide Post
i got it. i loves it. anyway...

i have death jr. it's cute, kinda frustrating, the camera sucks. i've heard medievil is alot like death jr. i also have untold legends which i was addicted to. haven't had much time to play lately. it's your basic rpg, but puzzley at the same time. the namco museum rocks, totally addicted to that.

~b

Posts: 237 | Location: sodak | Registered: 23 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ultimate Scroller
Picture of Shinigami
posted Hide Post
Thanks, guys...will check Death Jr. out. Smile

Your Hidden Talent

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
Hey, I got Grand Theft Auto and it's awesome!

Just thought I'd let you know.

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
Guess who is the proud owner of a brand new PSP!! Yup...me. When I can remember the name of the game that we got I will post it. We also got three "movies".

The Grudge
The Best of Chris Farley
He-Man Season 1 (Top 5 Episodes)

-----------------------------
My Space

Posts: 1644 | Location: Blue skies....Michigan | Registered: 24 March 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
Okay....The game I got is called Lumines. Very Tetrisy game. I thought it was going to be a bit boring at first but to get differant skins you have to advance in the challenge mode and it can be well...challenging. Good looking game and very addictive.

On a side note, I am taken away with the smoothness of the system. I feel like I am holding a jewel in my hands. Smile

My Space

Posts: 1644 | Location: Blue skies....Michigan | Registered: 24 March 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
I've got Lumines.

It's like Tetris got invited to a dance party and dropped some acid on the way.

I've been playing Prince of Persia on my PSP today, as well as surfing the 'net.

Heh heh - XF3 and I share yet another gaming addiction. Wink

~~~~~~~~~~

Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
Is there help for this type of thing??...Ahh...who needs it!? Big Grin

My Space

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
There.

Is.

No.

Help.

~~~~~~~~~~

Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
The best part is being able to check my email from bed. I think that right there tells you I am too far gone for help.

My Space

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
The Scrolls won't load on my PSP.

Do they show up on yours?

~~~~~~~~~~

Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
They did once but I couldn't open any of the forums. Ever since then it won't load. I don't know why. Yahoo seems to load so easily you would think that it the scrolls would load at least some of the time. I mean jeez, I was even able to get into my yahoo photo albums.

On a side note I have Prince of Persia wallpaper. It looks so cool when you turn it on. I need more movies. I watched The Grudge last night. Scared the crap out of me.

My Space

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
I think it's the Javascript on this site that won't let it load. Or something.

Movie wise I've got A Knight's Tale, Monty Python's Holy Grail and a doco about the Nirvana album Nevermind.

I'm trying to only get movies I know I could watch a thousand times.

I am DEEP into playing Prince of Persia at the moment. The graphics are awesome and I LOVE the way the Prince swings about the place.

I would recommend Ridge Racer if you're into car racing.

The best game seems to be Wipeout Pure and SONY uploads new tracks for it to their website all the time. I never got it because it doesn't sound like my bag, but everyone raves about it.

It's another racing game but sort of in space ships.

~~~~~~~~~~

Scroll Obsessive
Picture of KSena
posted Hide Post
A friend of mine and her bro plays alot of PSP. They recently got God of War, wish was very good, she said. And then there is the wonderful Devil May Cry series. I have tried two of the four games in that series, and I HIGHLY recommend you check them out. Smile

<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>

My LiveJournal: A look inside KSenas mind...

Posts: 1120 | Location: Borås in Sweden | Registered: 30 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
Devil May Cry hasn't been released for the PSP yet in Oz, and neither has God of War.

I wouldn't mind checking both of those out once they are here.

~~~~~~~~~~

Scroll Obsessive
Picture of KSena
posted Hide Post
Devil may Cry hasn't been released in Oz? Odd... The first game came out for Playstation2, when it was first released... Then two more were made, and now the fourth is going to be released for Playstation3.

Well, if you get a chance, try it. Smile It is worth it.

Posts: 1120 | Location: Borås in Sweden | Registered: 30 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
Ah, I thought you meant it had been released for the PSP.

Strictly handheld games in this corner of the gamerverse, so no Devil May Cry unless it comes out for DS or PSP.

~~~~~~~~~~

Scroll Obsessive
Picture of KSena
posted Hide Post
Oh sorry. Me being all confusseld. Razz I'll shut up now. Big Grin

Ultimate Scroller
Picture of Shinigami
posted Hide Post
Bleah, the scrolls won't open for my mobile, but I can get the Inuyasha RPG on it for far less money than a PSP RPG! Yay!

I guess I won't be borrowing Dad's PSP for a while! Razz

Your Hidden Talent