Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Secret  Hop To Forums  Games    Tomb Raider: Legends

Moderators: Sara, Smirk Morgan
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tomb Raider: Legends
 Login/Join 
Scroll Guru
posted
The release date for this game is April 11, 2006. I personally can't wait. The Tomb Raider series is my favorite series in the gaming worl and I think Eidos started to slack with the fourth and fifth games. Hopefully when released on all consoles (if you have an Xbox 360, it'll look best for you) it will bring Lara name back to life! She comes with all new apparel and accessories, making her your favorite new barbie doll! Check out www.tombraider.com for more info!

Posts: 281 | Location: the recesses of Hell | Registered: 08 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
I don't know if I want this game for the PSP.

I was so disappointed with the other Tomb Raiders I have played. The last one was Revelations, or something.

I'm gonna wait to see what the reviews say.

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Guru
posted Hide Post
Let me make your decision for you, Argy, NO! lol. You do not want Tomb Raider on any hand held. Seems that all their handheld games seem to flop. They should just stick with the console version. Yes I have too been disappointed in the past, like I said they should be making a much better name for themselves this time with the console versions.

Posts: 281 | Location: the recesses of Hell | Registered: 08 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
That doesn't help me as I ONLY play handhelds.

By choice.

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Guru
posted Hide Post
Ack!What? Only handhelds? Well then, maybe I can come up with some other good handheld games just for you, Argy ! Big Grin

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
1. There is nothing wrong with only playing handhelds.

2. I already own most of the decent handheld games. For any Nintendo or SONY system.

~~~~~~~~~~

Scroll Guru
posted Hide Post
I never said anything was wrong with handhelds. I have them too! DS(Animal crossing ROCKS) and gameboy and PSP and even my original Sega GameGear!yah! Big Grin

Scroll Guru
posted Hide Post
WOOHOO!!!!It's out today and it looks AMAZING for the XBOX 360!!! Have fun, y'all!