Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Secret  Hop To Forums  Games    What games do you want for Christmas?

Moderators: Sara, Smirk Morgan
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What games do you want for Christmas?
 Login/Join 
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted
PSP:
* Prince of Persia: Revelations

DS
* Kirby's Canvas Curse
* Animal Crossing WW
* Metroid Pinball

GBA
* Nuthin' (unless the Castlevania 2 pack is released in Oz)
* Oh, all right, Gunstar Super Heroes

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
DS:
Animal Crossing

PS2:
Kingdom Hearts 2 (Hopefully it won't be for the PS3 by the time it comes out. I won't be happy)

-----------------------------
My Space

Posts: 1644 | Location: Blue skies....Michigan | Registered: 24 March 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Sara
posted Hide Post
I had to think on this one:

GC:
Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance

PS2:
Kingdom Hearts 2 (I too will be uber pissed if it's only playable on PS3)

XBox: (if I had one)
Fable: The Lost Chapters

Prince of Persia 3: The Two Thrones (no word yet on if it'll be released on GC)

PC:
World of Warcraft: Burning Crusade (hey it won't be out til maybe June of 2006 but I'm putting it on my X-Mas list for this year and next. Big Grin)

I <3 4 foot 11, blonde, operatic wonders from Oklahoma.

There is no charge for awesomeness or attractiveness

Posts: 2158 | Location: Seattle, WA | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
Hey, they reckon the PC version of The Lost Chapters is even better than the XBox version.

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
Okay, well, the games I've asked for include

GC
Shadow the Hedgehog
Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones
SSX: On Tour

DS
Spyro: Shadow Legacy

Of these, I know Shadow and Spyro have been getting not so glowing reviews, but I'm a franchise whore and can't help myself.

Also, I'm pretty sure the new Prince of Persia game is coming to the Cube, the latest trailer shows the boxart for the GameCube version, and has the logo along side the PS2 and Xbox ones.

There are other games I want, but I didn't want to press my luck with Santa, so I'll just buy them as presents for myself, because I'm generous that way Smile

These being:
Animal Crossing: Wild World *is already camping out for this*
Sonic Rush
and
The Goblet of Fire for the GC!

Posts: 3209 | Location: Australia | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
That reminds me, I'm also considering "Lost in Blue" for the DS.

There are a LOT of great games out at the moment. Smile

PS. I saw the Spyro game had come out in Oz and KNEW you wouldn't be able to resist, Salem. Big Grin

~~~~~~~~~~