Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Secret  Hop To Forums  Games    The PSP has landed

Moderators: Sara, Smirk Morgan
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The PSP has landed
 Login/Join 
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted
And what a stunning piece of equipment it is.

The graphics on the games are amazing. I have a car racing game called Ridge Racer and the cars look and handle like the real deal. The little analog stick on the left of the system really helps to steer and give the same type of feel that you get on a bigger console.

I have a puzzle game called Lumines and the music on that is superb.

I haven't loaded any tunes onto the PSP yet, but I've put a whack of puppy pics on there. They show up very clearly on the large, backlit screen.

I also downloaded some free videos and they are working well. I watched a video I bought called A Knight's Tale. The picture was DVD quality. I got some small speakers and they made the sound even better, and it was good to begin with.

I want to hook the system into my wireless computer network at home so that I can browse the web on it.

Two very big thumbs up, from me. I wouldn't say it was BETTER than Nintendo products, but I wouldn't say it was worse.

I would say that it offers a very different experience from Nintendo, that is excellent in everything it does.

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
Yup...I'm officially jealous. And no, your seductive words of temptation will not get me to buy it any time soon. I am full up on systems right now. And a little thing called bills are priority right now. Damn reality!

-----------------------------
My Space

Posts: 1644 | Location: Blue skies....Michigan | Registered: 24 March 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post