Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Secret  Hop To Forums  Games    Wii

Moderators: Sara, Smirk Morgan
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wii
 Login/Join 
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted
Revolution has a new name!

What do you think?

It made me giggle at first. But it might be growing on me. It made me think of 'The Be Sharps' from The Simpsons. It's less funny the more you hear it.. :P

Anyway, it's just a name, it won't stop me buying the games. The logo looks nice Smile

Posts: 3209 | Location: Australia | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
When I first heard the name I thought WTF!?!

It may grow on me. Time will tell.

It does look like a hot little machine. Smile

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Argeaux:
When I first heard the name I thought WTF!?!

I'm thinkin that must have be everyone's first reaction to it, lol. Certainly raised my eyebrow in confusion, that's for sure.

Penny Arcade, wondering what names were rejected for Wii to come out on top. Heh Razz

Posts: 3209 | Location: Australia | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Guru
posted Hide Post
Yes I was looking on gametrailers.com the other day and saw this and yes, I too had the reaction WTF?!

Posts: 281 | Location: the recesses of Hell | Registered: 08 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post