Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Secret  Hop To Forums  Games    Pokemon Emerald
Page 1 2 3 4 

Moderators: Sara, Smirk Morgan
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pokemon Emerald
 Login/Join 
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
I wanna know if Ame is gonna buy a DS if they make a Pokemon just for that system?

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
Actually i said to salem just the other day

i'll make sure i buy a DS before out next get together..

how's that?

Posts: 4830 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
Team Salem, final version:

Spyro reached his final form Smile

I have all 8 Gym badges, I just need to train some more before I take on the Elite 4. Eek

Ame will need a DS, so she'll be able to play Pokémon Diamond/Pearl Smile

Posts: 3209 | Location: Australia | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
I don't have a final team of 6... i have about 10 or so..

once i get em sorted out, i'll post em all here

I do have a torkoal called Jemima Big Grin

Posts: 4830 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
The current lineup of Team Argy:

Ember DOTS Amethyst

And yes, Ame, that sounds good if you get a DS before the next get together.

We accept her! We accept her! One of us! One of us! Big Grin

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
It took that to accept me?

*grumbles*

well at least i don't need to do that nudie streak whilst drunk at the next get together to be accepted Big Grin

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
Oh yes, yes you do! Wink

I have six gym badges now after playing for thirteen and a half hours.

~~~~~~~~~~

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
i still have 6 gym badges..

i've been playing buffy, and when playing Emerald, just battling to level up a bit, before i go get the masterball, and then head on out to the other 2 gyms

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post

Ember Amethyst

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
I got through Victory Road this morning. I hate havng the deposit someone from my team, just because I don't like teaching most HMs to my pokemon and you need the majority of them to get through the place.

Can't I just climb over rocks and carry a torch?!

Anyway, I'm no where near ready to take on the Elite 4 yet. My highest is Sahalia at level 50, with the lowest being Knuckles on 38.

I think this is the first time in ANY of my Pokémon games that my starter Pokémon hasn't been my strongest Eek

My play time is just on 30 hours I think..

And I thought we did the nudie streaks for fun?!

Posts: 3209 | Location: Australia | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
Well, we tell you they are for fun, but really, it's for the video camer argy has running, so we can put it on the net

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
Shhh about the camer. evil

I've been to Lilycove and Mt Pyre and now I think I need to head back to the sea cave. There are bits I don't fully remember from the first time through.

Been playing about 15 hours, now. My team is still the same.

~~~~~~~~~~

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
i just got to the victory road..

literally, walked in, saved it

Big Grin

still unsure of my final team.. but i do know it will contain

Xander the linoone
Lucy the Torchic (well what ever the thirs evolution is)
Neve the camel thingy *S*
Argy the Altaria

I also have Sheryl the Sharpedo :P for diving and waterfall, but she's not so good on the battling so she's only part of the team when needed.

I am also levelling up Pikachu the.. well Pikachu... i left his name as pikachu on purpose Big Grin

I feel i am missing someone i can't think who though.

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
I always call my Pikachus Pikachu.

Great minds think alike! Big Grin

~~~~~~~~~~

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
Two things

i have been meaning to ask for ages, where everyone has built their secret base?

mine is on route 119, and you can only get to it with an acro bike Big Grin

it's fairly big, but when i remember which pokemon i taught that power to, i am gunna move it.. look around for a bigger one Big Grin

Also... i beat the elite 4, but could not for love nor money beat wallace.. i'd get to his 2nd last pokemon and get stuck, every time.

so after 4 tries, i purposely whited out, and i am gunna level up.

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
I think I put my secret base up a tree in Sapphire, but I don't think I'll build one in Emerald. I don't really see the point of having one.

It's kind of like competitions. I'm pretty sure that I'm not gonna enter any this time.

The whole collecting side of things with Pokemon doesn't really engage me. I like to get through the story, but that's about it.

Geez, I feel like I'm bringing this thread down. Sorry 'about that.

~~~~~~~~~~

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
i just gotta win the last beauty contest, and i have won them all with Neve Big Grin

Master class?? what ever the 4th one is.

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
Does Neve have all the same type of contest talents ie. is she all 'beauty' or whatever?

I was wondering if it's better for your Pokemon to have all the same thing if you do the contests, or to have a few different attributes.

I've got 7 gym badges now with 40 hours under my belt. It's off to Sootopolis for me!

~~~~~~~~~~

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post

Ember Amethyst Salem Percy

I also have a Swellow that I use to fly.

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
Yeah, they are all in beauty Big Grin

I finally figured out my current line up (of 7), but number 7 is just for diving and waterfall

Big Grin

Lucy the Blaziken

Neve the Camerupt (funny, we all seem to like this one this time... never had one of these in my team before)

Xander and Tod the Linoones

Pikachu

Delicious the Dodrio (originally known as Doggy Doo, before realised i was gunna do more than just evolve him for my pokedex)

And my 7th

Sheryl the Sharpedo

checks to see if all pics work

BTW, i beat the Elite 4 Big Grin YAY ME!

I'm now crusing on the SS Tidal, wondering what to do first, that's new..safari to catch ones i don't have for my leaf and this pokedex?

Or do i go to scott's battle frontier? also is that thing near the winstrate house also something that opens up after the elite 4? SO MUCH TO DO ..............argh

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Amethyst,

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
And now i am trying to work on my battle frontier team.

I'm using Delicious the Dodrio & Pikachu, cause this is both at level 50, so that's perfect.

Salem the Stantler (already at 50)

Sudsy the Sudwoodo

Cuddly the Teddiursa

Albi the Hoothoot

The bottom 3 are undecided.. they may leave the team as they get stronger (or not so stronger) as they level up... the top 3 wil stay though.

i LOVE stantler Big Grin

Oh and Argy the Altaria is also a back up for my level 50 team Big Grin

Then i can start doing some battle frontier crap YAY.

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
Albi is an Owl. Heh heh!

I like how you have a Pokemon called 'Sheryl' too. Delicious irony. Smile

I'm at the Elite 4 as we speak after 25 hours. I'm not sure how I'll do, but time will tell.

~~~~~~~~~~

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
I thought Sheyrl the Sharpedo was some good irony

Big Grin

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
I beat the elite 4 again.. Smile

Just for the exp points.

and so far my record for battle factory battles at battle frontier.. is 9.

i'm yet to even start on ones where i use my own pokemon.. factory is where you *rent* 3 pokemon of the same level... it's strange if nothing else... like them battle tents around

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
I'm thinking of building a 'super team' of Pokemon before I battle the Elite 4, by bringing across all my highest level Pokemon from all my other games.

~~~~~~~~~~