Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Secret  Hop To Forums  Games    Pokemon Emerald
Page 1 2 3 4 

Moderators: Sara, Smirk Morgan
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pokemon Emerald
 Login/Join 
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
I managed to stumble my way through the Elite 4 the other day. It involved a lot of revives and saving of the game each time I beat a member, so I could restart if I lost my next battle smash

re: Camerupt, I'm not particularly fond of it, it's just that there are so few new Fire Pokèmon in Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald. So not starting with a Torchic, you've got the choice between Numel and Torkoal. Torkoal might have been cool if it was a huuuuge Pokémon like that thing in The Neverending Story, but it's like 1 foot tall or something :P

But anyway, I've been playing around in the Battle Frontier, my favourites being the Battle Factory and the Battle...Dome? The one that is set up like a tournament, with the trainer tree and all the rounds. That's cool Smile

I plan on trading Iydomi my Blaziken from Sapphire over and having some fun Smile

Posts: 3209 | Location: Australia | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
Well, I traded Iydomi over, but I also decided to send my whole Sapphire team over, so he wouldn't be lonely without his friends Razz

Iydomi, Scuttle, Gollum, Mufasa, Leela and Lao Ma Smile

Along the way, I picked up my Espeon and Umbreon, Artemis and Salem, from Colosseum and sent them over too:

Artemis is a male by the way. The name just seemed to fit him in my opinion.

Iydomi, Salem and Artemis are my Battle Frontier team, as they are my three strongest. I'm currently fighting the Elite 4 over and over again to get them stronger, with the exp boost they get from being traded Smile

Aaand that is all. I just wanted to post some pictures Razz

Posts: 3209 | Location: Australia | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
I caught Groudon today, yay. I had to restart about 5 times, and when I finally did catch him, he still had like 3/4 of his HP left and no status problems or anything.

I tried to get Kyogre, but I got fed up, coz it was being a bitch. It kept using Rest over and over. Eventually it got down to using 'Struggle' and ended up knocking itself out Roll Eyes Dumbass.

So I've turned it off for now.

I also fought Steve and almost got my behind thoroughly whipped. I got a boosted 5000exp off one of his Pokémon though, lol

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
I'm still levelling up at the moment... i want to find a decent team of about 8 at level 50, for battle frontier.

I have 7 on level 50, but 2 of em are pretty sucky Frown

Glad to see you must be feeling better Salem.. maddie says you have been sick, and i haven't seen you around AND this week, i think you go to QLD don't you?

Maybe we need to make a shit load of masterballs down at Argy's Big Grin

Posts: 4830 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
I beat the Elite 4 at 28 hours. I'm not sure what I want to do next, apart from bring some more Pokemon over from Fire Red and catch Groudon.

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
I'm messing around at the battle frontier.... after getting 8 or so to exactly level 50.. so i can battle

i've gotten ten matches in a row at battle factory (yeah i suck).. and presently, as i type, i am on the 2nd last match of the 1st tourny at the battle dome.. (it's my first try over here)

I have 9 battle points.. Big Grin

which sucks, since steven gives you 3.

Posts: 4830 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<saini>
posted
Yo dont we get to catch the 2 legendary pokemon.....

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<saini>
posted
sry the 3 legendary pokemon....

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
yeah..

i just haven't gotten around to it yet.

i already have a groudon and kyogre, so i only really need to catch rayquaza anyways.

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
I caught Groudon and Kyogre and I'm trying to get through the @#$%! Sky Pillar to get to Rayquaza. If I ever can ...

Hey, don't forget about the other legendaries - Latias and Latios. I've also been looking for Latios but no luck, so far.

I've finally got a Groudon. Yay! Big Grin

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
Have you been duplicating Masterballs?

Big Grin

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
Not yet.

I'm setting myself a challenge to see if I can get all the legendaries without using any Masterballs.

Mind you, if I CAN get to Rayquaza and can't get him, I will resort to duplicating Masterballs.

~~~~~~~~~~

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
I just save my Masterball for Latias/Latios. There ain't no way in hell I'm going through what I did with Raikou, Entei and Suicune again smash

I caught Kyogre and Groudon with Ultra Balls, but I actually got Rayquaza with a regular old Pokeball, because my battle with him took so long, I used up every other kind of Pokeball I had (besides the Masterball that is) and got lucky.

And I remembered to save the game this time, unlike the first time I caught Kyogre in this game smash

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Salem,

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
I don't know how I did it, but I caught Rayquaza!

I got him with my last ball - a Premier ball. Well, the last ball besides my Masterball. Big Grin

Now all I need to do is see if I can track down Latios.

~~~~~~~~~~

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
If you wanna make a copy of a few masterballs before saturday be my guest Big Grin

And if you haven't used it, and wanna make someone hold the HM earthquake, i would love that too :P

I still have my tiger thingy to catch in leaf (like latios, likes to run away when you find it), and rayquaza is being a bitch!. Big Grin

only a couple of days till saturday now.. YAY

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
I got Artemis to level 100, yay Smile

Iydomi and Salem are in the early 90's. Smile

<Dragon Tamer>
posted
Hi i just finished reading ur stuff on how it was difficult to beat the elite 4! But if u havent yet i have something to tell u. after u free groudon and kyogre go back to sky pillar with the mauch bike. make ur way all the way through and u will find rayquaza. toss the master ball and BOOM! mean green killer machine . takes down the elite four single handedly...! anyway! i need to know were in the safari zone i can catch a pikachu and the easiest way to.im a dragon guy so when my team is complet it will be...

Flygon lvl 100
Salamance lvl 100
Dragonite lvl 100
Kindra lvl 100
Charizard lvl 100
Altaria lvl 100

BTW: if u dont know how to get a salmance i will tell u...

go to meteor falls.surf up the water fall and continue through the gates... eventually u will come across a old couple. go up and there will be a dragon tamer defeat him and then go down the left side of the cliffs... then go to left and go down the latter.surf to the top and enter the door.then surf across and get the TM. Then walk around near the TM. and u will find a Bagon. Catch one and train it. Then it will evolve!!! Salamance!

SmileSmileSmile SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile
SmileSmileSmile (Smile Smile

D.T : Dragon Tamer

<Dragon Tamer>
posted
quote:
Originally posted by Pikachu:
Have you been duplicating Masterballs?

Big Grin
how do u duplicate a master ball??? Confused

D.T

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
I'm a bit confused by your post, Dragon Tamer, because you can't get Rayquaza until AFTER you beat the Elite 4.

As for duplicating Masterballs, it all has to do with aquiring a Flash card.

~~~~~~~~~~

<Dragon Tamer>
posted
quote:
Originally posted by Carmen Getsum:
I'm a bit confused by your post, Dragon Tamer, because you can't get Rayquaza until AFTER you beat the Elite 4.

As for duplicating Masterballs, it all has to do with aquiring a Flash card.
Acually u can get him before cause i did.ok after u get rid of kyogre and groudon take ur mach bike and go back to sky pillar go through it and u will find him sleeping in the top right corner.

and how do u get a flash card

BTW u can only get rayquaza like that in pokemon emerald.

D.T

<Dragon Tamer>
posted
And hoow do u get a pikachu. by how i mean were in the safari zone.

i spent 10000 tryin to find on in the safari zone but cant. i dont no were it is ><

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
right near the front doors.

Scroller
posted Hide Post
No offence, but it sounds to me that all of u guys suck at pokemon. If you want a real challenge, or need help, just ask me, i have never been beaten.

Posts: 3 | Registered: 08 August 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dragon Tamer:

and how do u get a flash card
You buy one.

~~~~~~~~~~

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JJT:

No offence, but it sounds to me that all of u guys suck at pokemon.
How is that NOT offensive?
quote:
If you want a real challenge, or need help, just ask me, i have never been beaten.
Neither have I, so ... what's your point?

~~~~~~~~~~