Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Secret  Hop To Forums  Games    Pokemon Emerald
Page 1 2 3 4 

Moderators: Sara, Smirk Morgan
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pokemon Emerald
 Login/Join 
Scroller
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dragon Tamer:
quote:
Originally posted by Carmen Getsum:
I'm a bit confused by your post, Dragon Tamer, because you can't get Rayquaza until AFTER you beat the Elite 4.

As for duplicating Masterballs, it all has to do with aquiring a Flash card.
Acually u can get him before cause i did.ok after u get rid of kyogre and groudon take ur mach bike and go back to sky pillar go through it and u will find him sleeping in the top right corner.

and how do u get a flash card

BTW u can only get rayquaza like that in pokemon emerald.

D.T

How did You get over the cracks on the 2nd floor ? I only get to the left corner. I can't get any further Please help Eek

Posts: 1 | Registered: 12 August 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
You need to be using the Mach Bike and have precision riding skills, so you don't slam into any of the walls or rocks along the way , like I tend to do Razz

Posts: 3209 | Location: Australia | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
Or, if you don't have precision riding skills, you can do what this old timer does.

Ride your bike until you have passed the first lot of cracks. Save.

Ride your bike. If you fall through cracks turn your GBA off and back on, etc. until you get past the second lot of cracks. Save.

etc. etc. etc.

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroller
posted Hide Post
I have emerald and I alreday have Rayquaza Kyogre and Groudon and I'm working on latios I just found out how and I'm working on deoxys also

Posts: 2 | Location: wyoming | Registered: 02 September 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroller
posted Hide Post
WROOOONG you can also get rayquaza in pokemon saphire and ruby but you must beat the game first then go to the sky pillar and awaken him (push a) then he will battle you make sure you have a few hundred timerballs if you used the masterball on groudon or kyogre

quote:
quote:
I'm a bit confused by your post, Dragon Tamer, because you can't get Rayquaza until AFTER you beat the Elite 4.

Acually u can get him before cause i did.ok after u get rid of kyogre and groudon take ur mach bike and go back to sky pillar go through it and u will find him sleeping in the top right corner.

D.T

Posts: 2 | Location: wyoming | Registered: 02 September 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
I don't think anyone was claiming you couldn't get Rayquaza in Ruby/Sapphire. Seems to me DT was pointing out it was only in Emerald that you could catch Rayquaza before facing the Elite 4, as opposed to Ruby/Sapphire, where you had to wait til after..

Posts: 3209 | Location: Australia | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroller
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WOKKY:
quote:
quote:

D.T

How did You get over the cracks on the 2nd floor ? I only get to the left corner. I can't get any further Please help Eek
sry i have benn gone for so long. but it isnt hard to get past the cracks. it takes like 3 tries. just try to remeber the areas were the cracks are and when to turn. Razz

Posts: 2 | Registered: 02 August 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroller
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Salem:
I don't think anyone was claiming you couldn't get Rayquaza in Ruby/Sapphire. Seems to me DT was pointing out it was only in Emerald that you could catch Rayquaza before facing the Elite 4, as opposed to Ruby/Sapphire, where you had to wait til after..
yep. i said this can only be done in emerald not sphire or ruby. Smile

Posts: 2 | Registered: 02 August 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
a) How old are you?

b) Why don't you read what other people have written CAREFULLY!

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroller
posted Hide Post
#1 I 'm eleven yars old

#2yes I am Smile Smile Smile Frown Big Grin Wink Red Face Razz Cool Roll Eyes Mad Eek Confused blush cooler xena gabrielle joxer argo evil smash

Posts: 11 | Registered: 10 October 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroller
posted Hide Post
hi

Scroller
posted Hide Post
have you visited pokemon elite 2000 or pokemon crater???

Scroller
posted Hide Post
Try Google searching "arcade games" then go to free 1980"s arcade games or try to serch for fun flash games.com

Scroller
posted Hide Post
Am I good or what,I have a Groudon at Lv. 100,a Blaziken at Lv.98
,a Peliper at Lv.95,a Breloom at Lv. 99,a Shedinja at Lv.100 And a Linoone at Lv. 79 (i haven't been traning) Smile

Scroller
posted Hide Post
Part 2:
I have all pokemon but Feebas,Molvoltic and Deoxis. Big Grin

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Don,

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
Hello, Don.

I should let you know that this message board started as a place to talk about the TV show called Xena: Warrior Princess.

We only started talking about Pokemon as another hobby some of us have.

If you want to talk with more hard core Pokemaniacs, you might want to check this place out: http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/gentopic.php?board=921905

You're welcome to hang out here, but we might not be a into Pokemon as you are.

~~~~~~~~~~

Scroller
posted Hide Post
Thanks for de web page although it took TWENTY-FIVE MINUTES
to load the page cos I m in China right now and the computer is
origionally slow and then translating the long pages....... Frown

Scroller
posted Hide Post
by the way,hw do you get those picture thingys under your name??? Confused

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
You use a code called UBB to put pictures in your signature on this board, and NOT the standard HTML.

Scroll to the following place:

Go> My Space> Profile> View/Edit Complete Profile> Signature

Then use [ img ]http://www.web-address-of-your-picture.com[ /img ] BUT without leaving any spaces around the "img" and "/img" tags.

Hit "Submit" and you should be all set up.

You can also check out http://www.geocities.com/gtgreatest/bannerinfo/signature.html for some more hints.

I hope that helps. Smile

~~~~~~~~~~

Scroller
posted Hide Post
does sombody know where to catch Flygon...i want one.

Have u guys heard about the three legendaries (not Groundon, Kyogre, Raiquaza) i mean the ones that are hidden in this cave three differnet types of elemental caves wich is raing cave, the dessert, and something else but i dont know. i heard that to open those caves you need wailord and also a reliquant so you can get the regies Big Grin

is that true???

Posts: 1 | Location: Ecuador/Quito | Registered: 24 October 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
Yes, you do need Relicanth and Wailord to catch Regice, Regirock and Registeel.

It's a long and involved process getting them.

Check out the walkthroughs on this page for hints on how to catch them: http://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/gbadvance/game/921905.html

It's too complicated for me to explain it.

Also, you can find out where to get Flygon from those FAQ pages.

Good luck! Smile

~~~~~~~~~~

Scroller
posted Hide Post
Trapinch evolves into Vibrava,Vibrava evolves into Flygon but
it's ground and dragon.+Levels they they
evolve at 30(i think) then again
at and 55(i think). Smile Big Grin

Scroller
posted Hide Post
Before I forget,how come i cant find Feebas+how do you get
Dioxis?

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Smirk Morgan
posted Hide Post
Hi Don, SmirkMorgan here. I'm one of the Games forum moderators. Welcome to the Scroll.

While we are very happy to have enthusiastic people particpate in our forums, please keep multiple posts to a minium. If you remember something you meant to say in your post, the best way to add is to use the "Edit" icon. It's the one that looks like a little pencil at the bottom of your post. If a substantial amount of time has passed (say three hours or so) since you made the original post, then go ahead and do a new one.

Also, try to make sure your posts are on topic for the thread. The song parody you posted doesn't really have anything to do with the topic of this thread. If you want to share the lyrics with the rest of us, consider starting another thread. The Music forum would probably be the best spot for that. Just remember, somebody clicking on "Pokemon Emerald" is wanting to have a discussion about Pokemon-not which Backstreet Boy is gay.

Feel free to post a "Which Backstreet Boy is gay?" thread in Music, if you dare (not that I'd reccomend it unless you are prepared for possible consequences of such a post).

Alrighty, I'll stop preachin' now. If you have any questions feel free to PM me or send an e-mail to the Scroll Guardians.

Welcome and play nice, play relevant.

Posts: 2306 | Location: DFW | Registered: 24 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post