Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Secret  Hop To Forums  Games    Animal Crossing

Moderators: Sara, Smirk Morgan
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Animal Crossing
 Login/Join 
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted
Just thought I'd let you know that I've cleaned all the weeds out of my town and finally got my house up to two stories.

A little frog has moved in from your town. I think it's name is Splish or something like that. It told me you were a "festival freak".

All the other animals you spoke to on your visit to Wattalia keep telling me that you are a real "pocket packer", whatever the hell that means. At least you aren't "chopper".

Oh yeah, I taught the frog to say "loopy loo" and now it keeps calling ME that. Silly frog. It's kind of an annoying addition to the town, I must say.

Wattalia just had a flower festival. Buck (my favourite animal) won by running through all the other gardens and destroying them.

I put up the double bed you gave me in my new second story. I was running out of space to put stuff but now that I have two stories my house feels kind of empty.

I haven't paid off much on my current mortgage, and I've sort of gone back to playing Advance Wars, so I think my town is gonna go to pot again.

We'll have to set up a time to visit, now that you've got access to WiFi.

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
I don't even remember that animal :P, i was wondering who had moved in, and i still don't remember.

but since my memory is so shocking, the one who moved in fro your town, who i have forgotten his name, moved out again like 2 days later.

My town must really suck.

i have an upstairs room, and a room on the left hand side too.

Jess has claimed the room at the side, and i get the normal room, and the one upstairs, and we're on our way to paying off the next loan.

I've gotten one pic now from one of the townsfolk.. Derwin is his name, so my goal is to get a couple more. We've had a few people move in (and out) that were characters we had seen before in the gamecube version, which i cool (pity i can't connect the two games up some how.)

do you have any idea when pokemon diamond and pearl come out here? and was it you who was telling me we'd be able to trade pokemon online?

can't wait for pokemon

*yay*

Posts: 4830 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
Yes, we can trade online as far as I know.

There's no Aussie confirmed release date for Pokemon, but the US release date is 22 April, and we shouldn't be too long after that.

You might be interested in the fact that Elite Beat Agents is coming out in Australia on 3 May. That's the rhythm game we were playing at Avoca.

If you want to play any games with me using your WiFi the best bets are Animal Crossing, Mario Kart (a really good game to have) or Metroid Prime Hunters (we played a bit of that at the party at my house).

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
I need to dust off the ole' DS.

-----------------------------
My Space

Posts: 1644 | Location: Blue skies....Michigan | Registered: 24 March 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
i have Mario Kart now, can't remember if i mentioned that or not.

jess loves it... i think we almost need a 3rd ds, just so me, mick and jess could all race each other :P

Posts: 4830 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
Someone said the 'P' word..

June 21st is the big day for us.

Mark your calendar! Eek

Posts: 3209 | Location: Australia | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
I've been playing this a lot lately. DS and Cube versions? God I love doing designs.

My Space

Posts: 1644 | Location: Blue skies....Michigan | Registered: 24 March 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
hmm.. jess likes doing designs too:P

and shes been playign both alot lately

we're doing good with our house loan Big Grin

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
I gave my niece a copy of Animal Crossing for her DS and she loves it too.

She got peaches as her fruit, so I can't wait to trade with her. Big Grin

~~~~~~~~~~

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
jess wants to get her own copy so we can visit each others towns

i told her she can buy it with her birthday money (like its a month away, but i know micks parents are sending her money, cause there on the other side of the country at the moment.

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
Get her to restart until she gets fruit neither you or I has.

Then I can give you peaches for something else. Smile

~~~~~~~~~~

Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
quote:
jess wants to get her own copy so we can visit each others towns

For the Cube all you have to do is buy another memory card that's 59 blocks. She can create it on that memory card and still go from town to town. Yeah...I have like three differant towns. Big Grin

My Space

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
Nah, Ame's talking about the DS.

Jess already has her own town on the Cube. I've visited it! Smile

~~~~~~~~~~

Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
ah. I see. Smile

My Space

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
Did any of the animals give you a present on your birthday?

~~~~~~~~~~

Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
Actually...Kiki (my favorite) came up to my house as I came out that day and handed me a present. Said it was from her and the two other animals I talk to the most. (Bill and Ribbot) It was a birthday cake. I thought that was sweet.

My Space

Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
I've almost collected all the fish!

My Space

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
i haven't played AC in a few weeks... Frown

i've gotten rather slack :P

Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
shame shame evil

My Space