Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Secret  Hop To Forums  Games    I got a package from Lik-Sang

Moderators: Sara, Smirk Morgan
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I got a package from Lik-Sang
 Login/Join 
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted
Here's what I got today:

* Castlevania Double Pack for the GBA
* Pokemon Pinball for the GBA (I thought I'd better buy it, seeing as how I play the ROM all the time - also I want the rumble feature)
* Me and My Katamari for the PSP
* Two DS charms

I got tired of waiting for some games to come out in Oz so I thought I'd take matters into my own hands. Big Grin

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
Ah there's nothing better than a package of new games arriving on your doorstep Big Grin

I hope you're enjoying them Smile

Posts: 3209 | Location: Australia | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
I have been having a whole lot of fun rolling things up with my Katamari. Big Grin

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Guru
posted Hide Post
No fair!I wanna package of new games on MY doorstep!

Posts: 281 | Location: the recesses of Hell | Registered: 08 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
Order one.

~~~~~~~~~~