Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Secret  Hop To Forums  Games    PS3

Moderators: Sara, Smirk Morgan
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

PS3
 Login/Join 
Scroller Extraordinaire
posted
I saw the ads for the new PS3...can't wait to get it now...The ads say it will play the games from the PS1 and the PS2 just with better graphics...

Can't wait to try GTA San Andreas or Manhunt on it...should be cool!

Posts: 71 | Registered: 21 January 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
Great that's just what I need. Another system calling my name. Roll Eyes Razz

-----------------------------
My Space

Posts: 1644 | Location: Blue skies....Michigan | Registered: 24 March 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Obsessive
Picture of KSena
posted Hide Post
Oh this one I am definitly getting... With all the Devil may Cry-games and the new Tekken game... *dreams*

<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>

My LiveJournal: A look inside KSenas mind...

Posts: 1120 | Location: Borås in Sweden | Registered: 30 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroller Extraordinaire
posted Hide Post
Well, Christmas is coming up in a few months...hint hint...lol

Scroll Obsessive
Picture of KSena
posted Hide Post
I know... Although they won't release it in Sweden until after New Years... At least that is the latest news I have heard here... Razz

Posts: 1120 | Location: Borås in Sweden | Registered: 30 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
That's awesome that it will be backwards compatible. Nothing worse than having to hang on to an old system to play your favourite games.

They recently banned GTA: San Andreas here in Oz, because of the secret sexual scene. Roll Eyes Thank goodness GTA: Liberty City is out for the PSP on 1 October.

Oh, and it's nice to see ya back here, Ripley. Smile

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Obsessive
Picture of KSena
posted Hide Post
That is what i think is great with Playstation, that it is backwards compatible. I have a few really nice games to PS1, that I bought to my brothers PS1, and now I can finally bring them home. Smile

Scroller Extraordinaire
posted Hide Post
Yea, it was banned here also,,,fortunately I got my copy before they decided to clean it up..lol
Great game to play and Thanks Argeaux for the welcome back.... Razz