Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Secret  Hop To Forums  Games    Animal Crossing (for the GC)

Moderators: Sara, Smirk Morgan
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Animal Crossing (for the GC)
 Login/Join 
Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted
I finally got an animal crossing, for the GC never the less, but i still got it.

I thought i'd post as i play for ay one who has it.

I called my town Hogwarts, Amphipolis didn't fit.

I moved into the top house on the left hand side (mine has a red roof, i don't know if they are all the same for all games for the order of houses)
but when i upgraded, i got a pink roof Big Grin

i have 85k left from my 150k 2nd debt, and i am assuming i can upgrade again.

No one has moved out yet... but i've had about 6 ppl move in.

i started with

Boris, Rosie, Sven, Cupcake and Jay (i think that was it)

Tom has upgraded the shop once so far. and jess has started in as well (instead of her ruining my game..lol.. she can ruin her own) she's in the house under mine, i think it has a yellow roof.

Posts: 4830 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
also nutmeg, i forgot nutmeg was there too

Posts: 4830 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Fahrenheit
posted Hide Post
Smile

Posts: 2989 | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
I love the holidays in this Animal Crossing. It makes the game feel more.. well I don't know how it makes it feel. It's just neat to have events that mirror what's happening in the real world. It make it feel more real or something. Or as real as a game where you live in a village of talking animals can be..

I do like the Flea Market in Wild World though. Selling useless junk to your neigbbours at inflated prices. Bwahahaha!

Posts: 3209 | Location: Australia | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post