Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Secret  Hop To Forums  Games    Animal Crossing: Wild World
Page 1 2 3 4 5 

Moderators: Sara, Smirk Morgan
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Animal Crossing: Wild World
 Login/Join 
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
A throne would be nice to have. I think I'll make that my goal, to have a throne and crown and rule over my town as its lord.

I can see it will take a *little* time to do though..

I stumbled across Wendell in my town today! Big Grin He's different this time around. Well, not physically. You'll know what I mean when you come across him..

Also, I hate it when I can't find the second snowball in the town >_<

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Salem,

Posts: 3209 | Location: Australia | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
I finally got to read the comic. Pretty funny!

Well good luck on the million dollar investment, Salem. Wink

Like I said, Rachel didn't seem like she thought anything of it. She was probably protecting my pride. I love her that way.

Do you guys like to change the day? We seem to do it a lot.

-----------------------------
My Space

Posts: 1644 | Location: Blue skies....Michigan | Registered: 24 March 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
Guess what early Christmas present I got yesterday??...A wireless router!!!....I thought I was going to have to shoot myself in the head setting it up but it's up. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Okay my friend code:
3651-3394-6128

My Space

Posts: 1644 | Location: Blue skies....Michigan | Registered: 24 March 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
Hooray for wireless routers and friend codes! Whee! Big Grin

My friend code:
0859-6103-6713

Posts: 3209 | Location: Australia | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
Yes!....Argy is gonna flip when she gets on.Big Grin You both are going to flip when you see my town's flag. Now we just need to figure a time when we can get together.

We also need to mastermind a plan to get everyone else to get a DS and AC and then the scrollers can take over the AC world! Muhahahahaha!

Okay....I'm done now.

My Space

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
*Argy enters the thread via a series of flips*

Name of town: Wattalia
Name: Argy
Friend code: 5455-2278-0243
Fruit: Pears

Big Grin

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
Woohoo! I will go put your code on my list right now. How are you enjoying it so far, Argy? Been up for air lately? Wink Big Grin

My Space

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
Well, at first I thought it was boring.

Then I made a town flag.
And a pattern for my clothes.
And bought a "grandpa" hat.
And went fishing.
And wrote some letters.
And decorated my house.
And made friends with people who had moved to my town from "Salem".

So, yeah ...

Big Grin

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
Wattalia is a gay old town.

Goose likes to exercise, sweat and shop for shirts. He keeps calling me "champ". I guess he's my favourite.

Bob wears a daisy themed dress and is VERY interested in Wolfgang. He's ... strange.

Robin has a huge crush on me. She asked me what she could say to someone she loved. I told her to say "You are lovely". Now, every time she sees me, she starts the conversation with "You are lovely".

I might change the flag to one with pride colours.

~~~~~~~~~~

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
I think there's something between Joey and Rod in my town. I listened in to a conversation they were having, which consisted of them discussing what they found the most charming about Tom Nook.

Another time, I was talking to Joey and he was telling me how dreamy Rod's smile was.

AND let's not mention the times Joey invited himself over to my house.. smash

On a completely different topic, I got a letter from Robin today, from Wattalia, saying she hoped I made it home alright. How cool? Big Grin

Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
Kiki's moved into my town! This makes me very happy. She's definately my favorite all time character. So sweet. So cute. I'm such a dork! Big Grin

I got a letter like that from one of the animals in Argy's town when I left too. I thought it was kinda neat.

My Space

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
Robin invited herself over to my house the other day.

The crush deepens.

Wolfgang has started to be nice to me. *faints*

~~~~~~~~~~

Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
I told him I was going to rough him up if he didn't start being nice to you. Big Grin

My Space

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
Kody the Bear today was implying that Daisy and Alli are together. He told me he see's them together all the time now.

And then he told me he wishes he could be 'best friends' like that with me. Razz

What a fun game, hehee Big Grin

Also, has anyone else gotten a letter from Satoru Iwata? Eek

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
Ah no. I was reading about that.

I must remember to jump online tomorrow and check that out.

An Allie moved into my town, too. An alligator. She seems nice.

~~~~~~~~~~

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
OK, got my little coin.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Big Grin

~~~~~~~~~~

Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
That is so very cool. Yes I got mine and acted like a complete dork when I got it as Argy very well knows. Big Grin

My Space

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
It is impossible to be dorky if Goose thinks you are a real "storm chaser".

Ding!

By the way, Goose also thinks that Salem is "chopper".

Ding!

Big Grin

~~~~~~~~~~

Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
By the way in case you are curious we both got our coins....Rachel and I. So there are two big coins standing there when you walk in the house. Razz

My Space

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
Cool! Big Grin

I keep forgetting to shoot at packages floating by in the sky.

I've seen a few bugs but they always disappear before I can whip my net out.

I've also made two snowmen.

~~~~~~~~~~

Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
I've only been able to shoot one packages out of the sky. It was pure luck. And the bug thing really gets on my nerves because on the original game when you go to get your net the game pauses but on this one, the top screen allows things to go on while your in you little bag therefore letting the bugs get away. So you have to actually be bug hunting to be able to catch anything. Summer will be better though because the bugs will be sitting on flowers or hanging out on trees.

My Space

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
I do okay shooting balloons out of the sky now, after missing quite a few that is..

It sucks though, when you only see it as it's about to drift over the border of your town Frown

Anyway, I got my house upgraded again and Nook told me how much it is going to be to pay off. I think it's going to be some time before I can upgrade again.. X_X

Daisy hasn't left my town yet. She's still packing though, and no matter how many times I beg her not to leave, she says she won't change her mind *cries*.

Why couldn't stupid Gaston, or Alli or Jay leave!?

At least I have Daisy's picture. *clings desperately to it*

edit: Aaaah, she's cracking! She FINALLY said I'm making it hard for her, and now she says she'll think about staying Big Grin *bombards her with letters*

Also, Octavian moved in the other day. He's such a bastard Razz I like him though ^_^

edit 2: Eeee, Tom Nook just told me he's upgrading his store again tomorrow! ^__^

Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
I've noticed that there is a lot more coming and going of characters than in the Cube game. And there was no begging. They were there one day and then they were gone. No cute little moving boxes. I've been buying every thing in the store every day in hopes that he will upgrade to Nookingtons.

My Space

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I noticed they leave more often too. I only have one of my original villagers left now, Daisy, who has unpacked all her little boxes again *phew*

It's a pain when Nook is closed for remodelling. Having to wait for it to open again..

I shot down another balloon this morning. It contained something that will come in *very* handy in the future Big Grin

We need to organise some sort of time so the three of us can all happily skip around someones town together SmileBig Grin

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
Gaston is creepy. *shudders*

I'm SO glad Daisy is staying!

Some of my townsfolk have left without any packing.

I talked Bob out of moving. Everyone else seems fairly happy.

I paid off my latest loan the other day and I've got a cupboard so I can finally put stuff away.

I agree - we SHOULD organise a get together. I haven't really seen around XF3's town yet.

~~~~~~~~~~