Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Secret  Hop To Forums  Games    Animal Crossing: Wild World
Page 1 2 3 4 5 

Moderators: Sara, Smirk Morgan
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Animal Crossing: Wild World
 Login/Join 
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
Attention Argy! There's a little kitten in my town, standing in the one spot with tears streaming down her face, crying for her mummy, whom she says is in your town, and wants me to take her there..

Posts: 3209 | Location: Australia | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
OK. I'll catch you sometime tonight (Monday).

I wonder who it could be? I don't have any kittens, apart from Bob.

Someone called Joey moved in from your town, but s/he's a duck.

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
Thanks Smile

Joey was one of my originals. He left a while ago. He was strange..

Posts: 3209 | Location: Australia | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
Salem you have to take the kitten over to Argy's town. I'm reading that it's much easier for the kitten to be led to the mother than visa versa, because the kitten will follow wherever the player goes.

-----------------------------
My Space

Posts: 1644 | Location: Blue skies....Michigan | Registered: 24 March 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
Now that I'm reading this, I'm realizing that you guys probably took care of the situation already. blush

My Space

Posts: 1644 | Location: Blue skies....Michigan | Registered: 24 March 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
We did ^_^ Though it was a bit of a disaster, lol.

First Argy couldn't get connected to the WiFi. Then when she was, it told me "for some curious reason, you cannot go out" and gave me an error code, so I looked it up at the WiFi site and it said it was because of my Firewall, which is weird because it hasn't been a problem before, so I switch that off and it lets me go out.

After watching the little scene play out between Katie (kitten) and her mum, we went to Nook's and then Argy told me she was going to go watch Charmed, but she'd leave her game on. So I do a bit of shopping and decide to go explore the rest of Wattalia but.. Argy's character was blocking the door out of Nook's so I couldn't leave XD

I didn't want to just turn the game off, so I left it and also watched Charmed. And then, just as Argy got back, the game said it was experiencing lag and would shut itself down, and it did. So we lost our progress, me the things I bought from Nook, and Argy the coconuts I'd given her.

When I put my game on again, Katie was in my town crying again, so we had to do it aaall over again!

Everything went smoothly that time though, which is good, and today I got a (badly spelled) letter of thanks from Katie with a present attached, which turned out to be a portrait. Looks like she drew it herself, too Razz

Sooo, yes, that was our eventful night, lol Big Grin

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
Actually, it was a lot of fun.

Except me trapping Salem in Nooks. smash

We need to set up a time when the three of us can visit one town.

Maybe on a weekend, so we can co-ordinate our schedules?

Or at the next Aussie gaming night ...

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
Sometime next weekend maybe? This is a big busy weekend at work for me so I'm going to be too pooped to party. How about you two figure out a time since you're in the same time zone (I think) and then I'll be there or we can work it out.

My Space

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
OK we'll try to have a chat this week and come up with some times. Smile

~~~~~~~~~~

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
Tortimer thinks I have a crush on Daisy blush

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
That's coz ya do. Wink

~~~~~~~~~~

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
Daisy talks about Gaston all the time now Frown She doesn't need me at all anymore. *plots to make Gaston leave town*

Tortimer now thinks I have a crush on Punchy, lol

Also, I find it kind of creepy when Brewster offers to put pigeon milk in my coffee..

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
I haven't visited Wattalia much lately because I'm up to the final bosses in Spyro and Gunstar.

Plus I got past a tough bit in Prince of Persia. Well, it was tough for me.

~~~~~~~~~~

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
Oooh, what part did you get past? Tell me, tell me, tell me Smile

I wish I could decorate the exterior of my house with lights like the other villagers, during Bright Nights.. Frown

Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
Same here on the not visiting thing. I've been so busy lately it's been hard to sit down and catch my breath.

My Space

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
i so have to get this.. Big Grin

but first i suppose i need a DS ..lol

but one day people, one day.

esp since now jess doesn't wanna give up my SP, cause she is using it herself... lmao

Posts: 4830 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
Yes, Ame must get a DS Smile

You'd need to get at least Animal Crossing, Mario Kart, Kirby Canvas Curse and Sonic Rush Smile

I hardly ever make Perfect snowmen in Animal Crossing. They keep bitching at me about how they thought they'd be more "snowmanish". Ungrateful little sods.

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
You'd need to get at least Animal Crossing, Advance Wars Dual Strike (from the same people who make Fire Emblem), Kirby Canvas Curse and Another Code: Two Memories.

~~~~~~~~~~

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
There's a pretty rainbow in my sky today Big Grin Never had one before ^_^

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
I saw a couple of shooting starts the other night.

Oh yeah - I beat the Spyro game today. That should tell you how easy it is.

~~~~~~~~~~

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
Did you wish upon the star? Smile

Seriously. Eek

Press the 'A' button or tap your character as you see it..

Don't worry though, the first time I saw a shooting star, I didn't know. I just thought it was a nice little effect Smile

Yay for Spyro!
I still haven't properly played it yet.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Salem,

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
I did not wish upon the stars.

I will next time. Thanks for the tip. Smile

~~~~~~~~~~

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
Did you read about the new WiFi letter from "your friendo, Nintendo"? Big Grin

Coincidentally, I saw a shooting star last night in the game, but I was holding a bug net at the time so pressing 'A' didn't have the required effect for me smash

Also, Tabby gave me her picture today Big Grin

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
I did not know about the letter but I will check it out. Thanks. Smile

I was time travelling the other day and accidentally changed the month instead of the day. Now my town is in Spring and it's so much nicer. I've even caught a few bugs. I think I'm gonna leave it that way.

~~~~~~~~~~

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
Aw, but without the snow, you won't be able to make a (not really) quick 8888 bells selling the snowman furniture Frown

Today, I shot Gulliver out of the sky for the first time. Yay!

His mentioning having 'space madness' made me laugh. Reminded me of Futurama.

"He may have Ocean Madness, but that's no excuse for Ocean Rudeness!"