Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Secret  Hop To Forums  Games    Animal Crossing: Wild World
Page 1 2 3 4 5 

Moderators: Sara, Smirk Morgan
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Animal Crossing: Wild World
 Login/Join 
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
I saw that birdy fly by the other day.

Redd is nowhere to be seen in my town. Frown

I care not for snowman furniture, nor for the frosty bitching that comes with it.

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
Yeah, the Snowman furniture is seriously fugly, but still, 8888 bells is a fair amount to put up with all the bitching.. Big Grin

Gulliver was in a UFO Smile

Posts: 3209 | Location: Australia | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
The first sign of winter coming to an end happened in my town today. The tree's, while still covered in snow, now sport vibrant green leaves hidden beneath.

My palm tree's look particularly nice ^_^

Posts: 3209 | Location: Australia | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
Daisy tried to leave me again last night Frown

She's still there now, but I don't like that she keeps trying to flee at any opportunity..

My favourite villager's in the town right now are: Daisy, Punchy, Tabby and Octavian.

The other four I'm not too fussed on. They are: Gaston, Jitters, Savannah and Eloise.

I want Gaston to leave. Bunny's with moustaches are creepy Eek

edit: Daisy really knows how to kick me when I'm down. She *just* said to me "I wonder what it would be like to have a best friend in this town.."

After that she said "Sometimes, I want to be treated mean. Just a little, though."

What kind of a game *is* this..

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Salem,

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
I caught my first butterflies of the season today ^_^

Daisy also tried to move out again yesterday.

*gets ready to lock her up in the top room of his house*

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
Dude, take the hint.

She is obviously looking to you for a little S&M.

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
Hehehe

-----------------------------
My Space

Posts: 1644 | Location: Blue skies....Michigan | Registered: 24 March 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
If only I had a whip..

I guess I'll just have to put my Slingshot to use.. smash

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Fahrenheit
posted Hide Post
We...I mean my son...just got this today.

heh

Posts: 2989 | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
Yay! I'm so happy you.. uh, your son.. can play this game now ^_^

Who were your three starting villagers? *curious*

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Fahrenheit
posted Hide Post
Bluebear, Alli, and Pudge Smile

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
Alli bothered me when she was in my town. I took care of her though. Her and that *boy* of hers.. -_-

Um, anyway, I hope Bluebear and Pudge are nice Smile

I'm having a hard time finding fossils now. The cracks disappear into the bright green grass too much for my poor little eyes to handle.

*blindly walks around digging in random spots*

It ticks me off when I DO manage to spot a crack and it's either a Pitfall, or a Gyroid..

Speaking of Gyroids..

There's an article about what gyroids are supposedly based on floating somewhere around the internet.. it's creepy..

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Fahrenheit
posted Hide Post
Eek

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
And here I just thought they were cute little percussion instruments.

Scroll Guru
posted Hide Post
Yes, I just got Animal Crossing! (A little late I know.....lol)I was quite reluctant to get it at first. Let me know if anyone wants my friend code. If not, that'll prove how much everyone hates me! Yay!

Posts: 281 | Location: the recesses of Hell | Registered: 08 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
I'll have your friend code Smile

Mine's on the...second page? of this thread.

At least I think it is..

Punchy moved out of my town the other day Frown

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
I went back to my town after 5 weeks away, the other day. I had quite a bit of weeding to do.

Surprisingly, though, no one had moved away. Buck even gave me his picture - he is my current favourite.

So, in conclusion, yay!

~~~~~~~~~~

Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
Did you have cockroaches in your house? That's the usual thing that happens after being away for a bit.

Oh and take mine too, Xexy. It should be on the same page as Salem's. I'd be happy to have yours.

My Space

Posts: 1644 | Location: Blue skies....Michigan | Registered: 24 March 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I had cockroaches.

I stomped on them all. *giggles*

Where you been, girl? Ain't seen you posting much for ages!

~~~~~~~~~~

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
Everybody in my town hates me. They can't move out quick enough *cries* And there's not any cliffs through the town like on the cube, so I can't even throw myself over the edge screaming "Now I understand, I understand everything!"

Octavian tried to move the other day. I put a stop to that though -__-

But, the most delightful blue kitten named Rosie moved in last week. She's so sweet ^_^

I must add her picture to my collection..

*creepy stalker music*

@_o

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
By the way, I got Nookington's in my absence.

How on earth did that happen?

Is it because Salem once bought something from Nook's Cranny in my town?

~~~~~~~~~~

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
That might have something to do with it Big Grin

Have you gotten a new hairstyle from Harriet yet?

My character has pink hair now, that sorta comes down at the front on one side ^_^

Sucks that you can't have black hair though Frown

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
I had a chat to Harriet but I'm not really a big hairstyle person. I'd rather just wear a hat.

Those Mini Nooks are kinda ... freaky! Eek

~~~~~~~~~~

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
Hehe, go Timmy and Tommy ^_^

I like when you're talking to one of them, and the other starts running around like crazy smash

The pretty pink April tree's are.. pretty Smile

Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
I've been around. I just had fewer chances to post. I'm hoping to be better at that now. Smile

My Space