Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Secret  Hop To Forums  Games    Animal Crossing: Wild World
Page 1 2 3 4 5 

Moderators: Sara, Smirk Morgan
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Animal Crossing: Wild World
 Login/Join 
Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
I just went to Nooks and he's remodeling! Yay! I've been waiting for a new hairstyle since I started!

-----------------------------
My Space

Posts: 1644 | Location: Blue skies....Michigan | Registered: 24 March 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
I meant to say, on my birthday, Daisy was outside my door with a cake for me, and said Tabby and Rosie helped with it Smile

My three favourite villagers ^_^

Then they each sent me a pretty scummy present in the mail.. but still!

Posts: 3209 | Location: Australia | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
Aw, how sweet! Smile

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
T..T..Tabby moved out Frown

She didn't even give me a warning.. Happily chatting one day, letter in the mail saying she left my lame town FrownFrownFrown

Octavian moved out a while ago. Don't know if I mentioned that one. Sigh Frown

Characters move way too often in this game. There wasn't this constant fear of moving out in the cube game. Why, I could turn it on now and the gang would all still be there!!

Well, actually, I am a bit afraid, Olivia has probably left me there..

Darn make believe friends abandoning me..

Posts: 3209 | Location: Australia | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
Do you go wifi a lot? That might be it. Because in the Cube game it seems like they always left when we went on the train to another memory card/town. That would be when they would come or go too. Sorry, my dear.

My Space

Posts: 1644 | Location: Blue skies....Michigan | Registered: 24 March 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
All my residents were there last time I checked, although most of them went mad at me for not saying "Hi" to them for a couple of weeks.

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
I haven't gone on WiFi since...whenever the last time Argy and I WiFied.

My villager's must just hate me.

*sits in Daisy's house and refuses to leave or turn the game off*

Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
I've been playing AC A LOT lately. For some reason they keep talking about Salem and how great he is. I think it's because his consellation is in view. Or maybe it's just because he's great. Razz

My Space