Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Secret  Hop To Forums  Games    My first trophy

Moderators: Sara, Smirk Morgan
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My first trophy
 Login/Join 
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted
I remembering Ame starting a discussion on the Scrolls a while back about how she never got a trophy in her life.

I was in the same boat, until now.

39 years of age and I won myself a bowling trophy.

I got it for being "most improved". That kinda sounds like a pity award, but it's a big thing when your bowling average goes up more than anyone else's in a season.

I took Ares' golf trophy off the front shelf and put my bowling trophy up instead. It's a nice looking trophy, too.

So, anyway, thought I'd share my small triumph with you, because I'm stoked. Big Grin

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
Congrats!! Can we see a picture?

-----------------------------
My Space

Posts: 1644 | Location: Blue skies....Michigan | Registered: 24 March 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Besotted Scroller
Picture of beauTifully tragic
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2723 | Location: la la land | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
Oh yay

a trophy all of your own

*congrats*

Posts: 4830 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Sara
posted Hide Post
Good on ya, mate. Smile

Now lord it over those of us who still can't bowl their way out of a bag. Wink

I <3 4 foot 11, blonde, operatic wonders from Oklahoma.

There is no charge for awesomeness or attractiveness

Posts: 2158 | Location: Seattle, WA | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
quote:
ow lord it over those of us who still can't bowl their way out of a bag.

Amen, sista!

My Space

Posts: 1644 | Location: Blue skies....Michigan | Registered: 24 March 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
Here's a picture of my trophy, as requested.

It's solidly cast metal, so it's quite hefty in weight.

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
What if that trophy is mighty spiffy, mighty spiffy indded and i think one of the best looking trophies i have ever seen.

i really like it... heaps nicer than my plastic thing :P

be very proud Big Grin

Posts: 4830 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
How cool is that!

My Space