Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Secret  Hop To Forums  Games    DS Lite

Moderators: Sara, Smirk Morgan
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

DS Lite
 Login/Join 
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted
Is anybody thinking about getting a DS Lite when it is released?

I probably will, just to complete my collection. The white colour looks nice.

I'm gonna have to find a new place to start storing all these older GameBoys of mine.

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Guru
posted Hide Post
I probably will it's supposed to be so bright that you can play the DS in the sun!woot!

Posts: 281 | Location: the recesses of Hell | Registered: 08 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
This actually does have me tempted for once. Normally I just buy the one version of a handheld and then stick with it to the bitter end.

But this looks mighty fine.

Posts: 3209 | Location: Australia | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
What about it are you liking, Salem?

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
I like that it's so much brighter than the standard DS screens (which are still pretty bright anyway) and also the fact that it's lighter than the standard DS. I mean, it's not like the DS now is giving me wrist pains or anything, but being lighter wouldn't hurt. Smile

Posts: 3209 | Location: Australia | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
I like that stuff plus the fact that the stylus is in a spot where you can whip it out and put it away more easily in the middle of a game.

The current DS is a little heavy for me to play with for any length of time, so I'm looking forward to lighter.

I also like the new colours and the way the screen is more protected. It looks more stylish too, in my opinion.

~~~~~~~~~~

Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
I don't know. I myself, like the bulkiness of the first DS. I think I need a bigger stylus though. After a while my hands start cramping up.

-----------------------------
My Space

Posts: 1644 | Location: Blue skies....Michigan | Registered: 24 March 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post