Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Poteidaia Tavern  Hop To Forums  Food and Drink    Food Thread
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 22

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Food Thread
 Login/Join 
Scroll Guardian

posted
For din din tonite, i had a hamburger steak & corn (not on the cob).

Yesterday, i had pizza with mama xc at Pizza Hut. We'd gone to a buffett for Mama's Day on Saturday. The Pizza Hut pizza is pertty thin and often greasy. We have some good pizza in B-ton but nones has buffetts sooooooo....

Talk food here but ya'll gotta clean up yer own crumbs.

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
I had rigatoni with meatballs for dinner tonight.

It was yum.

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
beef stroganoff

one of my favourite foods in the whole wide world

Big Grin

Posts: 4830 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Had me din din with mama xc & fam from Alleybama last nite. Mama xc fix some yummy fresh green beans straight from the farmers' market. i luvs them crispy green beans!

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
MMMMmmmmMMMM i had strawberry short cake tonite MMMMMmmmmmMMMMMM. With whipped cream on top! MMMMMMmmmmMMMMMMM.

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
i cooked a roast tonight

mmmmmmmmmmmm

Posts: 4830 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
<Xenafan2233>
posted
I like all kinds of food, give me anything!

Smile

Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Din-din today consisted of a couple chicken thighs, roasted corn & mashed taters w/gravy.

MMMMmmmMMMMM

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
Nachos!

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Meatballs & hash browns!

or was is brownies with hash? Cool

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
Spag Bol
Smile

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Amethyst:
Spag Bol
Smile

i dunno what that is but it sounds disgusting!
like rolled up stinky xc socks!

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
Spaghetti Bolagnese or how ever you spell it.

Last night was Pork Chops Smile

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Tonite was chop steak & corn.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Yesterday was breaded chicken & stringy hash browns. Yummers!

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
Fried chicken Smile

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
I'm being the opposite to everyone, I'm trying to put on weight now. Going to worm my way into the dieticians office at the hospital and interrogate her for advice and plans and things. And then we'll see how long I last, since i'm not a very big eater..

Posts: 3209 | Location: Australia | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Putting on weight? Eat cheese cake- chocolate cheese cake- lots & lots of chocolate cheese cake!

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Leftovers...steak & hash browns.

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
Somehow I don't think cheesecake would help me put on the right kind of weight. I have visions of myself in bed saying "Ah wash mahself with a rag onna stick".

NOT the look I'm going for.

Can't deny cheesecakes are tasty though..

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Fahrenheit
posted Hide Post
Think of the decorative yet functional reaching brooms you could have.

I'm trying to gain weight, too. I can't really eat any dairy and most high calorie foods make me feel kind of sick, so I don't know. Tonight I just had a cabbage salad and a lot of cookies.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Tummy ache from leftovers, or maybe nerves, so i guess cereal & PBJ sandwich'll be it.

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
Pity we don't live near each other, we could have been weight gaining buddies and gone to the gym together!

Which, I would not have a clue what I was doing at a gym. I need to scam free advice from work about exercising. There's a certain someone I'm sure I could ask..

I tried to get my stomach ready for food today. Normally I only have lunch, dinner and a snack afterwards, but today I've had breakfast, lunch, a snack, an early dinner, and i shall snack again! aaahahahaha!

I made quesadilla's for my dinner. Food!

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
i had a burger with ketchup & corn today. Kinda lite eating, not too hungry.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Yesterday was leftover meatloaf. Not sure what din-din brings today.