Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Poteidaia Tavern  Hop To Forums  Food and Drink    Food Thread
Page 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Food Thread
 Login/Join 
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
One could use up a lot of mullah eating out...I know from personal experience...unfortunately. Razz

Tonight we had a rehearsal for my latest scifi opera and the host served up some babaganoush, tabouli with quinoa, olives and pita bread, yum!!

Hubs and I did NOT have to eat out tonight! YAYYYYY! Big Grin

Money saved. Thank goodness for small blessings!

"Even when you're down and blue, just remember that someone out there loves you, even if you don't know it and even if you haven't yet met them. There's someone out there waiting for you, remember that and keep faith. You'll get there."
~~Johnny Depp.

Posts: 3539 | Location: Dreamland | Registered: 06 April 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Fried chicken tonite.

But i do plan to get food out tomorrow or Sunday

i am cravin the NY Deli...

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
NY Deli or maybe a cold turkey sub.

i can't decide but need a break from hot food.

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Obsessive
posted Hide Post
I understand that I heated up a can of soup for a Very late breakfast yesterday & went from comfortable to on fire in 15 minutes.
I wanna whip up a big pot of cold potato salad for the rest of the week.

I am SICK of Sammiches.

Posts: 1408 | Location: USA | Registered: 12 April 2013Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
Me--I'm about to go make me an awesome chocolate banana SMOOTHIE! Big Grin

"Even when you're down and blue, just remember that someone out there loves you, even if you don't know it and even if you haven't yet met them. There's someone out there waiting for you, remember that and keep faith. You'll get there."
~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
Changed my mind and made it BUTTERSCOTCH instead! Yum, that was good.

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Got a cold turkey club sandwich at Cloverleaf.

That place was packed. i think ppl were lookin at me like they saw me on a wanted poster.

Wanted for burying ppl in the backyard!

Lucky i made it outta there alive!

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
I hate goin' out into crowded places. Always makes me feel like I'm being watched. Ugh! Eek

We ate at a cafe yesterday that was overpriced and with tiny portions, tasty as they were. This roasted salmon I got--where was the salmon? There was only a third of the filet there and very small filet at that. Roll Eyes The waiter did my ultimate pet peeve and put the check down before askin' if we wanted dessert. I HATE that. So I ordered dessert anyway LOL just to confuse him. evil At least it was good, very moist german chocolate cake...lotsa cakes anymore are dry and need tons of liquid to get 'em down. Razz I guess the piece of cake was worth 7 bucks--grrrr--but I think I'm gonna eat out less and bake at home--for less money. Hehe! Big Grin

I just had shredded wheat for breakfast. Not very exciting but tasty in its own way. Coffee is good. Stevia is my "artificial" sweetener of the month now. Got tired of Splenda. I heard there was cleaning solution in it anyway--Eek

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Been treatin myself to strawberry licorice.

This is the only licorice i like & it seems to taste best in hot months like August.

Don't ask why!

Scroll Obsessive
posted Hide Post
Ummm Why ?

Yeah Stevia is great...especially in coffee.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Pondering breakfast b4 work?

maybe corn flakes, that's ok on the stomach

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
Last night was BBQ Boneless spare ribs--total yum, a little rough on the teeth, since I'm a bit overdue for the dentist. Razz Still, I saved them for leftovers--nothing like leftover Chinese--YUM!

I also saved my eggplant chicken with garlic sauce, or rather--I ate all the chicken first. I may give the eggplant to John since he be a vegan now.

I'm about to make a butterscotch smoothie. Always liked the sweet breakfasts--unless I have smoked salmon cream cheese and everything bagels--YES! Soldier's Breakfast. Big Grin

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
i's eatin licorice rights now.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
strawberry licorice

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
ya got a prob with that?

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
will do ya, punks?

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
And for din-din mama xc made that homemade beef stroganoff MMMMmmmmmMMMMMM but with chicken instead of beef so i guess it's a chickenoff.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Spaghetti & meat sauce

but not sauce-y cuz my tummy can't handle it

Scroll Obsessive
posted Hide Post
Went out to Zorba's Greek Rest...
Its more of a glorified indoor hotdog stand.

Was nice out so we ate on the Patio.

Had 2 dogs with Chili Sauce & Onions,some fries & a Loganberry!!!

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Day 2 of spaghetti & meat sauce.

Now these are good leftovers.

But now there's none left.

oh well

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
I went to Famous Deli today with a friend and got Corned Beef Hash and eggs...i swear, they must've given me two pounds of hash. I took most of it home of course. Then they gave me this big ol' slab of banana marble cake with this amazingly sweet icing. I took that home too. So my freezer will be pretty busy this week.

Famous Deli in Philly--where they NEVER skimp on the portions!! Razz

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Speakin of delis...

i stopped at the New York Deli today & got a pastrami on rye sandwich.

It's a great deli but doesn't seem to get much business, at least on Saturday. i hope this doesn't mean it will be gone soon.

And there's a real cute cutie workin there & i don't wanna see her go either. Unless she goes with me!

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
Just had a chocy chip cookie dough protein bar. Oxymoron? Maybe. LOL! But they are quite tasty. Big Grin

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by xenacrazed:
Speakin of delis...

i stopped at the New York Deli today & got a pastrami on rye sandwich.

It's a great deli but doesn't seem to get much business, at least on Saturday. i hope this doesn't mean it will be gone soon.

And there's a real cute cutie workin there & i don't wanna see her go either. Unless she goes with me!

This sandwich was big enuff that i saved half for today.

Way to save money, xc!

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Donna Anna:
Just had a chocy chip cookie dough protein bar. Oxymoron? Maybe. LOL! But they are quite tasty. Big Grin

who ya callin a moron!? i resemble that remark!

nyuk nyuk nyuk