Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Poteidaia Tavern  Hop To Forums  Food and Drink    Food Thread
Page 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Food Thread
 Login/Join 
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Leftover sloppy joe stuff & another salad.

No dessert cuz i feel full.

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Mama xc cooked up a blueberry & cherry pie which tastes excellent & i been munchin on what's left of it for dessert.

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Had a big breakfast today which kept me filled thru-out the day. Eggs Benedict, deep fried bacon, sausage patties, hash browns & a blueberry pancake. MMMMMmmmmMMMMMM

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Had a banana split from Dairy Queen

Wouldn't mind havin one of them DQ counter girls too!

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Steak stroganoff day 2

plus a small salad

am i getting on a salad kick? i may turn green!

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Not much hungry today. Not sure why. But i did dream bout food last nite so maybe i got filled up then.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
fried chicken

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Weekend was a pastrami on rye from the NY Deli

yay the cute cook/counter lady was there

but boo they raised the price of the sandwich

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Mama xc made a great cinnamon coffee cake...

i promise i only had a bite!

uh maybe

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
Mmmmm, sounds yummy, xc! Big Grin

I ain't got no food in the house right now. Frown Gotta go do the shopping thing and get some. Smile I got leftover coffee, does that count? Wink

"Even when you're down and blue, just remember that someone out there loves you, even if you don't know it and even if you haven't yet met them. There's someone out there waiting for you, remember that and keep faith. You'll get there."
~~Johnny Depp.

Posts: 3539 | Location: Dreamland | Registered: 06 April 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
i never drink coffee

i just can't handle warm drinks

maybe coffee cake should also be called tea cake

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Yesterday had a burger & fries from 5 Guys

small burger & fries- too much money

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
mama xc made this great blueberry & strawberry pie. MMMMmmmmmmMMMMmmm what a great mix & i hope the pie lasts thru the weekend.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Green beans & a pork chop for din-din

Plus a piece of that blueberry-strawberry pie

yummers!

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Had a piece of that blueberry-strawberry pie as a midnite snack last nite.

i can't help meself!

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
mmmmm, that pie sounds Yummy!

Me, I had Lucky charms for brekkie this morning. Razz Big Grin

Staple from childhood. Smile

"Even when you're down and blue, just remember that someone out there loves you, even if you don't know it and even if you haven't yet met them. There's someone out there waiting for you, remember that and keep faith. You'll get there."
~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by The Rise and Fall of the Brass Razoo:

Staple from childhood. Smile

Wow! You must have a really strong tummy to be able to eat staples! Eek

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
The good news is the NY Deli has a cheaper pastrami sandwich which i got.

The bad news is the cute cookette easn't there.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
workin on a beef stroganoff which i hope lasts a few days.

And it's easy on teh stomach.

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
peanut butter and jelly toast for breakfast. Smile

Coffee to wash it down! yum!

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
i'm cravin blueberry muffins...

maybe laters

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Stopped at Long John Silvers yesterday

Had a coupon which saved me bout $4

Lotta food for just a few dinars

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
still craving blueberry muffins...or pancakes

but cold cereal will be reality

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
yesterday was day one of beef stroganoff

didn't eat much tho it tasted great

just not much hungry

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Got some KFC chicken & livers yesterday. They messed up the order so got some pieces free.

KFC not as good as Sgt Peppes Chicken but i wasn't anywheres near the Sgt Peppers.