Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Archives  Hop To Forums  Amphipolis Tidings Archive    Music You Once Liked...

Moderators: Sara

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Music You Once Liked...
 Login/Join 
Ultimate Scroller
Picture of Shinigami
posted
Is there anything or anyone you used to enjoy listening to, but now can't understand what you saw in it or them in the first place? If so, please dish! Big Grin

Your Hidden Talent

You have the natural talent of rocking the boat, thwarting the system.
And while this may not seem big, it can be.
It's people like you who serve as the catalysts to major cultural changes.
You're just a bit behind the scenes, so no one really notices.

What's Your Hidden Talent?

http://www.blogthings.com/whatsyourhiddentalentquiz/

Posts: 474 | Registered: 20 September 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Not that i don't like it anymore, i just go through phases where i can't listen to a certain artist or genre. I love blues but now i can't listen unless it's something extremely good or different. But this shall pass. After grunge pretty much faded I couldn't listen to it for a few years. But now grunge is more fun to listen to than before.

How about music you never used to like much but now do? I been gettin into a more electronica & trip-hop in the last year.

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Ultimate Scroller
Picture of Shinigami
posted Hide Post
Hmm..good one..country?
I bet if I listened to John Denver now, I wouldn't hate it as much as I used to. Big Grin I'm mellowing out in my old age.

To answer my own question...Motley Crue and Thrash/Death Metal. Ew. I really am mellowing out. Smile

Your Hidden Talent

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Smirk Morgan
posted Hide Post
Blues Traveler--Totally dug "Runaround" and "Hook" and the whole album Four, but somehow in the summer of '96 I just snapped and couldn't stand it anymore. I still have the CD, I think, but I don't listen to it. If I hear one of the songs on the car radio, I switch the station. I think I was softening a bit, but then BT cancelled a concert they were giving in Tulsa with NO explanation and they offered no refund. I wasn't going anyway, but it still peeved me that they did it.

The Cranberries. I like three songs by them, but I can't stand to play the CD (don't recall the name, but it's the one with "Zombie"). I think it stems from the Saturday Night Live performance of "Zombie" that was so sloooooowwww.

Posts: 2306 | Location: DFW | Registered: 24 June 2003Report This Post
Ultimate Scroller
Picture of Shinigami
posted Hide Post
LOL..."Zombie" is the only song I really like by them. Big Grin

Your Hidden Talent