Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Archives  Hop To Forums  Amphipolis Tidings Archive    Movie Quote Game
Page 1 2 

Moderators: Sara

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Movie Quote Game
 Login/Join 
Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted
You know the drill, guess what quote the movie is from, reply, and do a new quote for the next person to guess

W W: Wrong, sir! Wrong! Under section 37B of the contract signed by him, it states quite clearly that all offers shall become null and void if -- and you can read it for yourself in this photostatic copy -- "I, the undersigned, shall forfeit all rights, privileges, and licenses herein and herein contained," et cetera, et cetera... "Fax mentis incendium gloria cultum," et cetera, et cetera... "Memo bis punitor delicatum"! It's all there, black and white, clear as crystal! You stole fizzy lifting drinks! You bumped into the ceiling which now has to be washed and sterilized, so you get nothing! You lose! Good day sir!

I hate my computer

Posts: 4830 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
smash

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Dream Scroller
Picture of CorXy
posted Hide Post
I would love to answer but I cant. I dunno what movie that quote's from. *shrug*

Jo Marriott & Carly Bramwell Information Page

Inspirational Pain

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Amethyst:
You know the drill, guess what quote the movie is from, reply, and do a new quote for the next person to guess

W W: Wrong, sir! Wrong! Under section 37B of the contract signed by him, it states quite clearly that all offers shall become null and void if -- and you can read it for yourself in this photostatic copy -- "I, the undersigned, shall forfeit all rights, privileges, and licenses herein and herein contained," et cetera, et cetera... "Fax mentis incendium gloria cultum," et cetera, et cetera... "Memo bis punitor delicatum"! It's all there, black and white, clear as crystal! You stole fizzy lifting drinks! You bumped into the ceiling which now has to be washed and sterilized, so you get nothing! You lose! Good day sir!

"Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory"?

C: For me, stealing's always been a lot like sex. Two people who want the same thing: they get in a room, they talk about it. They start to plan. It's kind of like flirting. It's kind of like... foreplay, 'cause the more they talk about it, the wetter they get. The only difference is, I can f*ck someone I've just met. But to steal? I need to know someone like I know myself.

Posts: 764 | Location: Buried under a pile of school books... | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Did I kill the thread? Surely someone can answer it. It's not that hard.

Posts: 764 | Location: Buried under a pile of school books... | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
is it the "ocean's 11" remake? i know i've seen the movie, whatever it is...

just in case i'm right:

Go ahead, make my day...

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

are you sitting on the soap?

Posts: 5103 | Location: Austin Texas, baby | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Engelbert Humperdinck:
is it the "ocean's 11" remake? i know i've seen the movie, whatever it is...

just in case i'm right:

Go ahead, make my day...

It's not the "Oceans 11" remake. However, I'm almost positive you've seen the movie it's from.

Scroll Disciple
Picture of XexyWarriorGoddess
posted Hide Post
OH!OH! I abso-freaking-lutely LOVE this film. It's called Bound and that's what Corky said to Violet. I taped it! hehehe! Big Grin love it!

=============================
Now if only I hadn't lost that key to the World's Mass Destruction Kit.....

Posts: 243 | Location: Oblivion,Center of the Earth | Registered: 25 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Disciple
posted Hide Post
Gotta think of another one,huh?Hmmmm...ok....think think think....grrrr.....think.....*thinks really really hard*...*starts to hurt*......*smells burning*....OK! blushI got one.

H:You might be thinking to yourself, did he fire five shots or six? You also have to ask this, Do you feel lucky? Well, do ya punk?

A classic..hehehe

Posts: 243 | Location: Oblivion,Center of the Earth | Registered: 25 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by VyperBlade:

Gotta think of another one,huh?Hmmmm...ok....think think think....grrrr.....think.....*thinks really really hard*...*starts to hurt*......*smells burning*....OK! blushI got one.

H:You might be thinking to yourself, did he fire five shots or six? You also have to ask this, Do you feel lucky? Well, do ya punk?

A classic..hehehe

"Dirty Harry"?

R: Attention, passengers, we are now leaving Nun Central on our journey to Hell and beyond.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
First of all, I think we skipped zoom's, which was also Harry but from Sudden Impact

quote:
Originally posted by Arista:
Attention, passengers, we are now leaving Nun Central on our journey to Hell and beyond. _

That's from Bachelor Party (was on tv this past week. So silly. Big Grin)

Posts: 2164 | Location: USA | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Nightmare
posted Hide Post
You guys all pick hard ones! I can never figure out what the movie the quote is from.

Here is one I dont think anyone will get:

"A toll is a toll. And a roll is a roll. And if we dont make no tolls, that we dont eat no rolls. . . .I made that up."

Posts: 494 | Location: Tempe, AZ | Registered: 24 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lila997:

First of all, I think we skipped zoom's, which was also Harry but from Sudden Impact

That's from Bachelor Party (was on tv this past week. So silly. Big Grin)

We didn't skip 'zoom's. She didn't guess the quote right.

Scroll Disciple
posted Hide Post
Robin Hood:Men in Tights!

I knew I heard that somewhere! Roll Eyes

ummmm.....you'll never get this one...

"Every sperm is sacred, Every sperm is great, If a sperm is wasted, God gets quite irate."

Scroll Legend
posted Hide Post
*trying hard to keep a straight face*

"Bring It On"???

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! (i know that's not the right answer.)

Posts: 144 | Location: NC | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Disciple
posted Hide Post
Razz You'd be right,Evilswine.It's not the right answer,but it is a laugh.

Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
that's easy--the meaning of life
i love Monty Puthon.

in keeping with the musical quote..
[i]how do you solve a problem like Maria?"

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

Posts: 5103 | Location: Austin Texas, baby | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Nightmare
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cake or death?:

in keeping with the musical quote..
[i]how do you solve a problem like Maria?"

that would be Sound of Music, The

This is an easy one:

"You sold my dead bird to a blind kid?!?"

"Too much of a good thing is an awesome thing. But too much of an awesome thing is... umm... really, really dumb and bad"

Posts: 494 | Location: Tempe, AZ | Registered: 24 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Disciple
posted Hide Post
Dumb and Dumber of course! Smile

has anyone seen Dumb and Dumberer?

Scroll Disciple
posted Hide Post
B:"Me bum's gone numb again.All down the left cheek."

L:"Really?That'sfascinating."

Scroll Disciple
posted Hide Post
have I stumped everyone or are you all getting tired of this game?lol....it isn't that hard!

Scroller Extraordinaire
Picture of Opus1EJC
posted Hide Post
I have no idea Confused

opus

Posts: 90 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 25 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
i'm stumped too, but it sounds amazingly like an IM chat i had with Mons the other night...

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

Scroll Disciple
posted Hide Post
lol.Well,I don't think I want to know about that conversation,Queen of the Funk.But the answer is Tomb Raider.The first one of course becuase I'm still awaiting the next one!Woohoo.

Ok,here's another:

"Sweets. You couldn't ignore me if you tried. So... so. Are you guys like boyfriend-girlfriend? Steady dates? Lovers? Come on, sporto, level with me. Do you slip her the hot beef injection?"

*laughs hysterically at "beef injection"*

Scroller Extraordinaire
Picture of Opus1EJC
posted Hide Post
I swear you must watch movies that nobody else goes to, and literally remember every line that was uttered Big Grin. THough I did see Tomb Raider but don't remember that particular phrase.

Once again, I have no idea. Wink

opus (who knows who vyperblade really is, muahahahhahaha Big Grin)

Posts: 90 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 25 June 2003Report This Post