Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Archives  Hop To Forums  Amphipolis Tidings Archive    Odd bizarre cult-following sleeper-type movies
Page 1 2 

Moderators: Sara

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Odd bizarre cult-following sleeper-type movies
 Login/Join 
<xenacrazed>
posted
quote:
Originally posted by Herculena:
I don't know where this one sits as far as "sleeper" but one of my favorites was "Duel". I was terrified of tankers until I was a teenager. (ack, alliteration!)

Time Bandits!!
"Here's to stinkin' rich!"
"Here's to Kevin!"
"Here's to stinkin' Kevin!"

Another odd little movie was "Kentucky Fried Movie".

"Duel" is one of mama xc's faves & i get reminded of her obsession with it anytime i'm driving with her on the interstate. *ahem*

hehe hadn't seen or thought about "Time Bandits"
& "Kentucky Fried Movie" in awhile. Gotta see them again.

quote:
Originally posted by Waylon Harpy:
anyone ever see The Gods Must be Crazy?

love that movie! i think it on IFC the other night, i shoulda taped it. IFC shows many good cultish sleeperish bizarro films.

"The Last Wave" there's a good Aussie cult classic.

Report This Post
Ultimate Scroller
posted Hide Post
I used to rent out The Gods Must be Crazy and its sequel all the time when i was young! I loved it, but i can hardly remember it anymore... hmmm... i think i should rent it out again oneday!

Posts: 538 | Location: Santa Monica, CA | Registered: 28 July 2003Report This Post