Find
Notify
Tools
Johnny Depp
 Login/Join 
Besotted Scroller
Picture of Madogis
posted
he has a weird mouth, a constanlty glazed over look, and i've yet to hear his real accent, but i just can't stop thinking about johnny depp. i've never ever ever been attracted to him before, but ever since Priates of the Carribean, i've been practically obsessed! then i went and compounded the problem by watching From Hell, which is a really gross movie and i'm almost certain that i normally wouldn't like it, but because heee's in it, i love it! i feel like i'm losing my mind!

is anyone else a johhny addict wanting to get clean? likewise, is there anyone else you feel really attracted to and you just can't understand why?

maybe there's a 12-step program. maybe we should start one. any ideas??

--------------------------------------

sonic youth: come on mr. frampton, you're not gonna eat all that watermelon.

Dream Scroller
Picture of Rellik
posted Hide Post
i was a johnny fan before pirates of the carribean. now moreso. theres nothing you can do about it! lol just enjoy the fact that youre not another stupid girlie who is hopeless for orlando blooooooooooom.

Posts: 410 | Location: canada | Registered: 24 June 2003Report This Post
Besotted Scroller
Picture of Madogis
posted Hide Post
hehe, thanks rellik. i am trying to enjoy it, but it's just taken me by surprise. so until i can figure out why i like him, i don't think i'm going to be able to fully appreciate it *sigh*

sonic youth: come on mr. frampton, you're not gonna eat all that watermelon.

Scroll Nightmare
Picture of Cora
posted Hide Post
UM RELLIK!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know that I love Johnny Depp... I just happen to like Orlando as well.. that remark could be taken as offensive. instead I will over look it and just focus On the Man of the topic.

Did you get your Sexiest man Alive people with him this week? eh eh? I did Big Grin ROWRRRRRRRRRRR
Depp is a very good actor, from Edward Sissorhands to 'CApt'n Jack he is dam fine!!

-----------------------------
Como e` bella ce` la luna brille e` strette strette como e` tutta bella a passeggiare Sotto il cielo di Roma

'The Road goes ever on and on
Out from the door where it began. Now far ahead the Road has gone,Let others follow it who can!Let them a journey new begin,But I at last with weary feetWill turn towards the lighted inn, My evening-rest and sleep to meet.'

Posts: 428 | Location: Canada | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Ultimate Scroller
posted Hide Post
Have been a big Depp fan since 'Sleepy Hollow' (which i strongly recommend if you liked Pirates). There is something about Depp that is irresistible. Although i really don't like his long-haired look (apart from his Pirates look, which is fun).

I'm three people away from meeting Johnny Depp. lol Big Grin

-----------------

Posts: 538 | Location: Santa Monica, CA | Registered: 28 July 2003Report This Post
Besotted Scroller
Picture of Madogis
posted Hide Post
hm, now that i think about it, sleepy hollow may have planted the seed. i only saw it once, but i really really liked it...i think. i like a guy who can make me laugh, and i remember he made me laugh. pirates was a crack up from start to end regarding his mischief Big Grin.

so maybe i've found the root of my jonny obsession. maybe it was sleepy hollow all along! maybe if i see it agin, i'll understand my liking for johnny, and therefore be able to appreciate it! i'm cured!!...or i soon will be... Big Grin

i used to be with it. then they changed what it was. now what i'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me. it'll happen to YOU.

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
Not that I like him anymore... but I liked Depp when he was in 21 Jump Street

hehehehe

========================

Wood: Welcome to Sunnydale High. There's no running in the halls, no yelling, no gum chewing, apart from that, there's only one rule: if it moves, kill it.

Posts: 4830 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Warlord Scroller
posted Hide Post
I have it on good authority that he's a major dish for obsessive fans in 'Chocolat'. I myself am more drawn to Juliette Binoche, Lena Olin & Carrie Ann Moss, as one might suspect, but I *DO* see the attraction of the Gypsie's charm Depp oozes here.

Big Grin
The Xenatizer

Posts: 314 | Location: Germany | Registered: 02 July 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
Johnny Depp was right under my nose for years with 21 Jump street, Edward Scissorhands, Cry Baby...but i paid him no mind cuz i was too busy drooling over Winona Ryder, Ann Wilson of Heart and Sigorney Weaver. And Alyce Cooper! lol, too many celeb fantasies can complicate a mind.Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
Anywho, I too discovered him in Sleepy Hollow, Magdolis. I thought he was so cool, and so hot. Yeah cool and hot at the same time, that's Johnny Depp! Anywho, since then i've been fascinated with him, but only recently have i really become a fan. Becuz he's more than just handsome; he can really act the hell out of a part, and the way he embraces his charactars is a major inspiration to me as a performer and artist. I loved that movie Secret Window; i saw it 3 times. i just love watching him work. Even the little things, when his foot falls asleep and he can't stand on it---that was so real! how many times has that happened to us? WHere we can't stand on an asleep foot. He made me feel that big time. HEHE
I respect him a lot. And i think he's a really cool person.Smile
LOL, Nouchy! You're three people away from meeting him? Introduce me to those three people! Wink Big Grin

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Free Madness,

"Even when you're down and blue, just remember that someone out there loves you, even if you don't know it and even if you haven't yet met them. There's someone out there waiting for you, remember that and keep faith. You'll get there."
~~Johnny Depp.

Posts: 3539 | Location: Dreamland | Registered: 06 April 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
One more thing; I love johnny with long hair. He is sooooo sexy with long hair. I like him in short hair too, but long is just....yummy.Big Grin
hehehe

"Even when you're down and blue, just remember that someone out there loves you, even if you don't know it and even if you haven't yet met them. There's someone out there waiting for you, remember that and keep faith. You'll get there."
~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Obsessive
Picture of KSena
posted Hide Post
I have this thing for Johnny Depp in the movie Crybaby. Seen it? It is a wonderful and so funny movie! And Iggy Pop as Uncle Belvedere is just unbelievble! The music is really good to. I have the soundtrack and listen to it, now and then.

<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>

My LiveJournal: A look inside KSenas mind...

Posts: 1120 | Location: Borås in Sweden | Registered: 30 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
I love CryBaby, Moonshade. It is really funny and weird and johnny just has incredible energy in it. I love the music; I enjoy singing it from time to time!Big Grin

"He don't belong in prison
tho he's guilty as can be
but the only crime he's guilty of
is simply loving me..."

"One--single--salty tear--is all they'll ever SUCK outa this Cry Baby!"

oh yeah.Smile

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Obsessive
Picture of KSena
posted Hide Post
Yeah! The music is really funny! And those two kids in the Crybaby Gang! They are so cute! They are my mothers favorite... Big Grin

<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>

My LiveJournal: A look inside KSenas mind...

Posts: 1120 | Location: Borås in Sweden | Registered: 30 June 2003Report This Post
Besotted Scroller
Picture of Madogis
posted Hide Post
ooh, secret window rocks. i thought i was the only one twisted enough to like it Smile. i should see it again...and get some corn.

Ultimate Scroller
posted Hide Post
Yeh 'Crybaby' is a... funny film but Depp is so hot in it. Not that he isn't hot in his other movies. The only time i thought he looked gross was in 'Chocolat' and 'the Man who Cried'.

Posts: 538 | Location: Santa Monica, CA | Registered: 28 July 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
LOL! Gotta disagree with ya there, Nouchy!Big Grin
I thought he was so hot in Chocolat. That ponytail, that face, and that accent! He almost put Day-Lewis to shame, and he's a native Irishman! I'm getting "The Man Who Cried" delivered to me by Amazon, so i'll see that, but so far he looks hot on the cover!Big Grin

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
And yeh magdolis, Secret Window does rock. Can't wait to get the video. There's like four deleted scenes in it, yum!

~~Johnny Depp.

Ultimate Scroller
posted Hide Post
I can't wait till 'Neverland'... i'm dying to know when it comes out here.

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
mmmmmm, yes, neverland! Hey all, here's a cool site...some of y'all prolly already know about it tho, lol.
www.ohjohnny.net

Talk about GORGEOUS photos! Ouch!Razz Big Grin

~~Johnny Depp.