Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Archives  Hop To Forums  Race Around Ancient Greece    RACE AROUND ANCIENT GREECE: THE FIRST LAP
Page 1 2 

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
RACE AROUND ANCIENT GREECE: THE FIRST LAP
 Login/Join 
Besotted Scroller
Picture of Madogis
posted Hide Post
lolBig Grin

--------------------------------------

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
Not sure if this is the right place, but I'm dropping out of the race. I have no business in a creative writing game. Nothing will change my mind, so don't try Smile

Sorry for disappointing everyone and ruining the game.

If Autolycus is to be struck down by lightning, all I request is Xena sing her funeral song for him.

That is all.

Posts: 3209 | Location: Australia | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Stop that thief! My temples were robbed this morning! Nothing need change your mind once you have all that loot, eh Auto? Smile

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
I have no idea what you're talking about...

*keeps bags of jewels safely hidden behind back*

Posts: 3209 | Location: Australia | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Dearest Hera & Zeus,

Just hate to have no Auto in the story. Such a cool independent character. What a shame. But ya know what, I would be more than willing to step down as dite's afro to take on the role as Auto. I know, major sacrifice, but for the sake of a better character in this epic race game thing, and in the spirit of the scrolls, i'll do the greater good and be Auto if ya'll approve. What if i can incorporate this change in the storyline, hmmmmm?

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Besotted Scroller
Picture of Madogis
posted Hide Post
If Dite's got some extra godly power laying around I could haul it away for her maybe...?

--------------------------------------

Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
i have a question for you godlies:
when a player is there eliminated, does their character also leave the storyline, or can we keep writing about the character, just without further particiaption by them as an author...?

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

are you sitting on the soap?

sometimes, you just have to say 'what the f...'

Posts: 5103 | Location: Austin Texas, baby | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
Edit:

Zoomie.. sorry no can do... if they lose, they shall die.. Big Grin

XC.. the answer has to be no. The characters were randomly chosen and i assume not everyone is totally happy with who they, or even other people got. If we let one person swap, it would take away the randomness. But we did think you would enjoy the cross dressing.... we must have been wrong.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Amethyst,

Posts: 4830 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
My husband is right, as usual.

Once a character is gone, they are gone. Dispatched. Departed forever.

No writing them back into the story, no swapping roles.

You knew the score before the game began.

Carry on, and may the gods have mercy on your souls .....

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Zeus: King of the Gods:

But we did think you would enjoy the cross dressing.... we must have been wrong.

The stories aboot me & that red dress were purely fig-newtons of gabris' imagination.