Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Archives  Hop To Forums  Race Around Ancient Greece    Joxers Loveshack

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Joxers Loveshack
 Login/Join 
Scroll Obsessive
Picture of KSena
posted
joxer Entrie of December 5th:

Alti is so dumb!!! Thinking she is so big and scary! I can show her anyday! After all, I AM Joxer the Mighty!

At least Meg's girls agree with me...

This message has been edited. Last edited by: KSena,

<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>

My LiveJournal: A look inside KSenas mind...

Posts: 1120 | Location: Borås in Sweden | Registered: 30 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Obsessive
Picture of KSena
posted Hide Post
joxerEntry of today:

HA!!! Minya don't think I have used handcuffs before! Of course I have!!! I'll tell you something! I might not be a mighty fighter! But there are many other ways a man can be mighty I say!!!

How stupid... If Minya had a taste for man that is, I would have shown her! I have a small memory that the God of war didn't mind, oh no... On the other hand he was better at using them on me...

Right. Enough about the handcuffs discussion. And get down to the serious busniess...

I am somewhat worried about all the people sneaking around Xena and Gabrielle... Especially Callisto and Livia. Sure, Livia is Xenas daughter, but she has turned all scary and dumb. Someone should teach her a lesson, someone should... I would!!! I don't care if she hurts me! Or maybe kills me... if I have a bad day that is!!! 'Cause I AM Joxer the Mighty after all! Hrm... Anyway. Callisto might be a wee bit tougher to crack. I wonder if I could...? She seems totally crazy. Xenacrazed actually!!! All she can think of is killing Xena or messing with her head!!! Sure, I tried to join up with her army once, but I was an idiot then with no friends, and a very messy family.

Gods. This is to much thinking for my poor head. I wonder if Megs tavern is open yet? I feel like I need some wine.... And maybe a girl? Or two?

*runs off with rattling armour*

Posts: 1120 | Location: Borås in Sweden | Registered: 30 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Obsessive
Picture of KSena
posted Hide Post
I wonder what I am doing wrong? Frown Why is everybody picking on me. Sure. I am clumsy, and not a good fighter, even if I always try to do my best and I have never lacked courage. Maybe that is why I always survive fights and stuff...?

Anyway. Minya joined us the other day. She had found my diary. And read it, I am sure. I could tell that she knew about my adventures with Ares. Oh well. Let her. I wonder if Xena and Gabrielle knows? Especially Gabrielle. I love her, you know. But I also know I can never have her. She belongs to Xena. And thats that. It'll hurt, but I hope I can continue to be her friend at least. And Xenas. They are my best friends both of them. I try not to show them how there jabbs and teasings hurt. It is not for them to know. Better then to be the clown. I am clumsy enough to pull that off, at least. *sad smile*

Gods, I need a drink. And a some happy company. I wonder if Minya is up for some drinking and singing? She is the only one that hasn't started to tease me... yet... *hangs on to hope*

Right. Were did I put that bottle of spirits?

Scroll Obsessive
Picture of KSena
posted Hide Post
Well, that was intresting. Had a really good time with Minya the other night. She is cool! Why can't all warriors be like that? She is totally fine with my little godly experience to, and started talking about Afrodite... She has a powerful sex-drive that lady, I tell you!!! By the gods! I must take her to Meg's place, someday.... That would be intresting....
Anyway, we got really drunk and talked all night. Day after was really slow, though, much talking, not much action. I am worried. We need a plan. Xena is good at that. I am not. End of story. She tells, I do, or try to... Razz She is good at giving orders, and you better follow them to. She has a tough temper at times, but can be really nice to, when I am really low... Right. Back on track. My mind doesn't work proppely yet. If the hangover wasn't enough, the night after that, Amarice came over all worked up saying Ephiny was back, but got killed again, by Livia... Eh...? Come again...? Confused much... I left by then, since Gabrielle got all worked up over the news about Ephiny coming back and Xena over the news that it was Livia that did it. I feel sorry for Xena... I wish I could help her, but I guess that would just get me killed or beaten to a bloody pulp... Mighty Warriorprincess need no help! Exepct from Gabrielle that is... *lost in thought* Sidetracked! Sorry. Anyway, when I was over at my bedroll getting my things together I got a serious sting in my bum and when I woke up, Jett grinned at me!!! My big brother! I was glad, confused and a little scared to see him. You never now with Jett. He got news though. He gave me two skrolls to give to Xena from King Gregor. Guess she knows him. He said he worked for him. That made me worried. Considering his special ability to, well, kill. Hope the skrolls help.

To much thinking again. My head hurts. Ouch.

Scroll Obsessive
Picture of KSena
posted Hide Post
He is gone. Sadness. A toast to you, God of war! Thank the godess I have Minya. She has proved to be a great friend.

And as always, no one is listning to poor old Joxer. I'll keep the letters I got from Jett. Hopefully Xena will listen to me soon. They might be important.

joxer

Scroll Obsessive
Picture of KSena
posted Hide Post
Minya, Minya. You don't get enough credit for who you are. The beauty and rage that is you. Oh dear Aphrodite... I think I am falling in love... Again... Not that Minyas hotness in bed isn't helping... blush

joxer

Scroll Obsessive
Picture of KSena
posted Hide Post
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Frown

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Smirk Morgan
posted Hide Post
Well done, Joxer!

I'd be glad to have you join my men. Heh...mind you, I think they're all dead. What are the odds?

Posts: 2306 | Location: DFW | Registered: 24 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Obsessive
Picture of KSena
posted Hide Post
*sobs* I killed her... Can't be... *sobs more* Can't be...

And now Callisto talks to me. In my mind. Can't be.... Can't be...

*cries* Frown

Scroll Obsessive
Picture of KSena
posted Hide Post
Argh!!! Heads!!! Confused much, as always. Head there, then gone, then there, then gone again!!! Xena explained it, though. Thank the Gods! No, wait, thank Godness Dite's Afro!!! I am your humble servent! I have always been a worshiper of love, you know that. Thank, thank, you!!! There is no words...

To bad about the three neeked dancing Gabbies though... Now there are only two... *lost in thought about neekedness* *shakes head* Oups! Got lost there... He! Sorry...

But She is alive!!! Now I am happy!

joxer

Scroll Obsessive
Picture of KSena
posted Hide Post
Nightmares... *shivers* Alti is really not nice to have nightmares about. And I never know if I dream it or if it really happens, until I wake up. I have dreamt so many times that I have killed my friends and not being able to do something about it, that it is really freaking me out. *shivers some more* Why did she pick me? Why???

Thank the Gods for Minya. Really. She is such a great support. Such a strong woman.... Hmm... She sure can distract a man from his nightmares, I tell you!!! Big Grin But she wasn't to happy about me waking her up the other night. She had a vision or something there, and I woke her up before it ended. Well, I had a nightmare, and it was scary! I needed distraction! Wich she was very happy to give after some coaxing and poking and nibbling... *grin* I said I had at least one skill!!! *grin* Ah... I think I will be able to sleep now. I am spent. She is so wonderful! Thank the Gods for Minya!

joxer

Scroll Obsessive
Picture of KSena
posted Hide Post
This is so boring. And not good. I want to do something! I know I could if someone just gave me a little chance! Minya thinks we should take off on our own.... I have never deserted Xena, really... But if it might help her, then why not? Maybe we can distract Alti somewhat so that she can have a better chance. Minya thinks that Amarice should come with us to... Well, I don't know about that. We had a heated argument the other night, Amarice and I. She always babbles about my tribe all the time! Yeah, yeah, we are not in you tribe righ now! But she is a good fighter, nonetheless, and that we need. If she still wants to, and gets that we are the leaders here, then why not? I am up for it. Lets see if Joxer the Mighty and Minya can be the heros for once!

joxer

Scroll Obsessive
Picture of KSena
posted Hide Post
OK. I have only one thing to say... CONFUSED MUCH!!! Why in Hades isn't anyone dying??? Or.. Maybe I should be glad about that, since it means I survived my meeting with Livia... And Minya and Pauly survived more importantly!!! But still... What is going on...?