Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Archives  Hop To Forums  Race Around Ancient Greece    The Thieves Cave

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Thieves Cave
 Login/Join 
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted
Well I've had another successful night, if I do say so myself. Though this ring is quite nice, I hardly felt challenged when taking it. I mean sure, it was in the nose of a king, but he wasn't the most fit king and he was very old. Which begs the question, why would an old man have a nose-ring, not to mention all the other bizarre clothes and accesories he was wearing that you would normally find on the youths of rich people, tyring to rebel from their upper class society. Could it be a case of mutton dressed as lamb? Signs point to yes.

Lately I've been hearing whispers amongst the villagers, whispers of a blonde woman who possesses a legendary stone. This woman is said to be quite fearsome, holding her own against Xena and even Hercules.

Going after this stone would be the ultimate test of my skills and I was just saying how unchallenged I've been feeling as of late..

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Salem,

Posts: 3209 | Location: Australia | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post