Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Archives  Hop To Forums  Race Around Ancient Greece    Gabrielle's Peace-loving Paradise

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Gabrielle's Peace-loving Paradise
 Login/Join 
Scroll Guru
posted
Well, I yet again was rudely awakened this morning by a rather insistant warrior.After being so RUDELY awakened, the day did not get brighter as almost every person that ever complicated our lives appeared in our campsite or was mentioned this morning.(Alright so that's a long-shot considering that list of people that have complicated our lives is EXTREMELY long.I should know,I wrote it...)Can Xena and I EVER get a moment of peace? I tried to get her to relax the other day with a hot bath and a back massage,just like she likes it and all she could think about was if Argo was getting enough hay,was she brushed,was she happily grazing in the meadow,etc etc. Either she loves that horse more than I, or she's making excuses to be stressed out because she's so accustomed to all the torment that ails her.Of course I don't blame her,there are some moments after a long,hard days butt-kicking where I can see the anguish that the day leaves her with and I just want to lift the world off her shoulders and carry it for her...alas...that stubborn warrior is just too strong willed.

Nevertheless....onward with the day....

Posts: 281 | Location: the recesses of Hell | Registered: 08 November 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guru
posted Hide Post
Anything that has to deal with Alti or Callisto gives me more than just a chill down the spine. The idea that they might both be coming for us is quite unnerving.I do hope Xena has a plan.That is to say, Xena always has a plan but this one better be good.And mention of Caesar and Eve..er..Livia..er..Eve...ahem?I think we're in waaaay over our heads here.We're gonna need some major supplies....me thinks it's time for Xena and I to return to our secret gold cache.We'll need to replenish our reserves.

Posts: 281 | Location: the recesses of Hell | Registered: 08 November 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guru
posted Hide Post
So far there has been nothing but mass confusion in the past days' traveling. Joxer,Minya,Amarice?Yeah I'd say we're headed in the direction of utter confusion.Now Ares is involved?What's next the return of the 3 naked mes?*sigh*

I think I'm going to attempt to pick up my writing again.Maybe it'll give be a break from this pure chaos.I need a little peace write now....or maybe a lot....

Scroll Guru
posted Hide Post
What is going on around here?Things are getting blown out of proportion.Xena's getting very restless.I can tell because I've never seen her sword cut a hair in half before.And her breast plate's so shiny I can see Joxer's nose hairs in it.*shudders* I hope things get back to normal soon. Xena and I need a looooong vacation.

Scroll Disciple
posted Hide Post
the wind blows. a voice is heard.
"go bead the pirate."
huh, is that right.
"go read your private."
that's better.

Posts: 237 | Location: sodak | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guru
posted Hide Post
*chuckles*thanks for that tip,Eph. Wink Sorry bout that...

Scroll Guru
posted Hide Post
I don't know why or how or who....yet.But somehow...I've awakened in the Land of the Dead.I couldn't believe it at first when I felt the ground beneathe me,chalk like and weary.As if the rocks and dust itself were full to capacity with sorrow.At first there was nothing.No emotion,just apathy.I walked for what seemed like hours,days even,but it was only mere minutes in this land.Then I saw her-Ephiny.Tears filled my eyes to the brim like a flooding river over my cheeks.I'm spiritless.My life has ceased to be.

Ephiny held me while I weeped in her arms,incoherant thoughts and words running through my mind.I'm not sure if I attempted speech then or not.How could this be?Just a minute ago I was asleep...wait...is this a dream?I just don't know anymore.The pain,the sorrow of this place is ripping me apart.

Ephiny advised me to cross over to the land of the amazons.I just can't comply with that.I have to do something.There must be something I can do!Xena needs me!

Ephiny has distracted me momentarily with her soothing words.Words of a story.I felt almost like and infant listening to her languid speech.Even as she tells her sotry though,I worry.Distress over comes me like a tidal wave...what's happening back there?Is Xena alright?Is Joxer?Who did this?

Scroll Guru
posted Hide Post
Time is so strange here....it seems like it's so abundant,endless almost.I wonder if there's a way to get used to these new feelings.

At first I couldn't understand why thoughts were entering my mind that I could not control.Thoughts that weren't mine.Strange thoughts,worried ones,sorrowful ones.then I realized that of course,the dead can hear your thoughts.

Xena's have been the strongest.Her thoughts of worry,of focus,of sorrow.I wish I could reach out to her right now,to hold her,touch her, anything to keep her from losing control.Please Xena if you can hear me...stay strong,my warrior...

Another voice belongs to Joxer.His regretful pain echoes like the winds through my spirit.How I wish I could calm him...tell him that it's not his fault.The blame does not rest on his shoulders.I know it couldn't possibly have been him.

*sigh* I can't rest.Not now.Not when so many need me alive.The plan...Ephiny and I have to work faster....

Scroll Guru
posted Hide Post
One minute I'm in the Land of the Dead and the next,I feel a lifting of my spirit.I'm soaring through the skies. I can feel the moisture in the clouds and I leap to heights I've never imagined.I notice that I'm passing a mountain...a rather familiar one.I reach the top and I blanch as I see myself...or what's left...on a sacred altar.There's are familiar figures standing next to it...doing very strange and wonderous things my remains...piecing them back together.My spirit inches forward and I see Aphrodite and the God of Healing.Olympus!I'm on Mt.Olympus!

Just as I'm making this startling realization I feel my astral projection pulled back into my body,completing itself with my lifeforce.What a rush.I can see a tangent of colors,hues of reds,greens, and blues all mixing together.I sense familiar sights, sounds, and smells....smells?I can smell nutbread..like mother used to make...then I hear her voice.Mother?

I open my eyes.I'm in my room.My room!I'm home!

"Gabrielle!" I hear Mother's voice say.

"Mother?" my words escape my own mouth.

I can feel her wrap her arms around me.I'm here.I'm home.I'm alive!