Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Archives  Hop To Forums  Race Around Ancient Greece    Cupid's Corner
Page 1 2 

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Cupid's Corner
 Login/Join 
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Cupie snoopsie, just letting you know i'll be hangin' in Asgard awhile longer. Odin wants me to screen applicants for the love deity job, seems all three Rhine Maidens are tryin out for it. Freyia was also over war & wealth, so now i hear Odin may divide up responsibilities. Long as i dun have to deal with war applicants, nopesy at all, too durn serious for me.

Bad news...*sigh*...i had to whoosh Bella back to earth. Apollo bout pooped his britches and nearly bit my wittle face off when he learned you'd whooshed her up here so soon after the ruckus with Cara. He was gonna kill her and ground you but i bargained him down. She has to stay on earth for a year of good behaviour (good in 'pollo's opinion) and you...um...er...you gotta sign in and out on the ledger everytime you whoosh to earth & back. This is just for 2 weeks. We don't want that Nigel reporter dude shootin his mouth off that another Dahokian was brought here. Athena would have your wings clipped so ssshhhhh! Keep Bella in your earthly temples- no where near 'pollos. Have her do heroic stuff. Apollo loves that stuff. Get Nigel to write about her heroic deeds. Maybe we can get Apollo to go light on her after a few months or something.

Oh yeah, Cara's twin. Demeter thinks the twin could be that Xena lookalike that has her memory all twisted and calls everyone Gabby. Maybe Dahok altered the twin's appearance to look like Xena. Anyhoo, we don't know where this lookalike came from, 'less she poped up during a Xena-Alti time travel thingie.

But- Hades wonders if the twin was your Jeremaiah. He has no record of where the soul went to after he was killed. Are you sure he was who he said he was?

I had another one of them crazy dreams. I dreamt the Cara twin was this dude named Tom who in the future got on that internet thingamuboob and created a website thing about of all people- Xena. Is that crazy or whut?

btw Cara's mom, according to 'pollo, was that Tara chick who once tried to bite off Gabby's ear. Now she's all white headed and vacant headed over the expierence with Dahok.

Yada yada yada, i gotta scoot, made you some ambrosia meatloaf for din-din, it's in the fridge, just heat it up in the lighting bolt-wave. Please stay outta troub? And find them fricken arrows before poo-poo head Apollo does the inventory of Olympian weapons- or you will be grounded!!!

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Addict
Picture of Cupid
posted Hide Post
My head is truly spinning off now. But I'm cool...staying focused....
Wow. Well the first thing I did was sign that bloody ledger, gotta play by the new rules, *grumble grumble* but of course this is something Apollo wants. Bleh. After that, I whooshed right over to Xena's camp. She and Livia were sound asleep, snoring away in fact. Uncle Herc was up, sitting on a rock staring into the fire. He looked kind of bummed, actually. I saw no sign of Iolaus.
I stood there for a good bit before he finally got out of his stupor and looked up at me.
"Oh, hello, Cupid," he said dully. "Umm...they're over there." He jerked his head over to a place just at Xena's feet.
"Oh. And WHEN were you going to bring them back?" I demanded angrily. "When Apollo GROUNDED me for not having all my weopons?"
Herc sighed. "I've had a few things on my mind, Cupid. Sorry."
I picked up all the arrows and harnessed them on me. THen I went and sat beside him.
"What's wrong?"
Hercules is concerned about Bella, what she will do now that she's not in my care. He's worried she won't behave if she's not properly looked after(I assured him that I would be signing the leger quite a bit--and checking in on her at EVERY opportunity....I'm not letting up on Bella this soon), not to mention Alti with that Lucifer freak. He hasn't seen Iolaus for a couple days and he's rather worried about him. Ever since he came back from the dead that time, Herc has been rather protective of him.
I put my hand on his shoulder and told him that no matter what, Iolaus would always come back to him. He loved Herc after all, would always stick by him. As for Alti, I said, well leave that to me. And Mom, and all of us love gods. We have something to say about all the evil in the world after all.
I must have made him feel better because Hercules actually smiled at me.
"Sorry about Jeremaiah by the way," he said evenly. "You don't think--"
"Don't go there," I said turning away, fighting my fury. It's really taking all my strength to keep from scrambling Hades's brain and making him sing 20th century Barney Songs.
Now Herc put his hand on my shoulder.
"Don't let it get to you," Hercules said, amused by my anger but sympathetic. "Maybe Hades is just scared. He panics from time to time, when, you know, souls don't come to him."
"He's an idiot," I snarled. "Jeremaiah is NOT Cara's twin!"
Herc consoled me a little more about that and gave me a bit of whiskey he'd swiped from the old Xena's time. We had a good time actually. And the two ladies continued to sleep. THe only reason I didn't run Livia through was because, well, I had to sign the damn ledger as it was, and I was already in trouble for the Bella incident. Apparently there is some plan for Livia....although a long time ago the gods wanted her dead. Confusing.
Finally, I left Uncle Herc and went back to my temple. It's good to have all these damned Arrows BACK in their rightful place. PHEW! NO one is getting access to them again. I put them in the safe and put spells on everyone I know, gods, mortals, demi gods, everyone....if they even THINK about it, they get their brains scrambled...and they think that they are this WP9 person from the future. I heard this girl was so nuts she had a multiple personality....she thought she was Minya at first...then ME of all creatures...sheesh. Futuristic people...I guess we are pretty famous even in the future. I know Xena certainly is.
Interesting ideas about Cara's twin....Tom? Confused Jeez, mom, well I'll certainly look into that. THe mumbling Gabby-obsessed Xena? I could have sworn that was the Xena I thwacked with my arrow but noooo, the past Xena got there first--clever little bitch that she is...was. All right I have to stop hating Xena for Jeremaiah...she did not mean to do it. Gotta let go and forgive. BLEAH.
Well enough, I'm gonna go find Tara that's what I'm going to do. I think I know where to find her. Poor thing she may be as confused as Bella was, but I don't think I'll get in trouble if I whoosh her to my temple...well all right just to be safe, I'll whoosh her to an Earth temple. But she's mortal, she's not a Dahok spawn...she just carried a couple Dahok spawns. All right, I'll play it safe.Big Grin
Poor Bella!Frown She's traumatized, I"m sure. She screamed for me when Mom came for her, that wasn't pleasant, poor thing. I will not abandon her. Forget about it. I'll stand by her no matter what. She has a chance, and I mean to see that she gets it. She will never be Jeremaiah, but she has a heart and a soul that has become very important to me.

Jeremaiah.Frown Don't let me start crying...I cannot believe Hades thinks that. Can he go any further below the belt? Well...I'll check it out. If Jeremaiah's spirit didn't make it there...there might be a chance...I need to check with Zeus and see his body again. Yes, I will do that after I visit Tara.
So much to do! So little time. Meanwhile Xena has a rather unpredictable daughter on her hands and the devil after her soul. Hercules will do all he can for her. But he can do so much where Xena is concerned, she's the independent type. Too bad about Gabrielle really.(sigh)

Anyway, moving on. Very stressed out now, things to do, people to see!

GOTTA FLY! Hopefully I'll make it home in time for dinner, Mom's meatloaf ambrosia is hard to resist!Big Grin

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Cupid,

---------------------

"Those who love us...never really leave us."--some mortal dude from a 21st century movieBig Grin

Gotta love me! Smile

Come to my Corner!

Xena's Private TentBig Grin

Posts: 102 | Location: A loveshack somewhere | Registered: 03 January 2005Report This Post
Scroll Addict
Picture of Cupid
posted Hide Post
I am not a happy Cupid.Mad

I simply CAN not sit around and do nothing for too long. Maybe some will not understand that but I can't help that. Sorry. I'm certainly not a LAZY Cupid. But I have been signing the bloody ledger at least(sigh)Roll Eyes

I found Tara. But she's under a serious spell, even I can't get it off of her. Dammit! WHO is that bloody twin?? I've got to try to get this spell off of her, what do I do, thwack her and make her fall in love with my Mom? She'll kill me haha but I dont' know what else to do.

Whoever this twin is, it's really bothering me. And Hades visited me today and was really insistant that it had to be Jeremaiah. There was even a hint that...Jeremaiah isn't dead? What does that mean?

Well I had a bit of a freak out when I whooshed into Zeus's temple and got a look at the body. Well...it has not decomposed. I mean Zeus has kept it in a tomb and all....but it hasn't decomposed! Sheesh what is that about?

Is Zeus keeping him from decomposing? Is he still considering my request even now?

Or...does he WANT me to discover Hades is right? Does HE know something I don't???

Dammit. See I don't like not knowing things. That infuriates me to no end.

I cannot, WILL not think of Jeremaiah as the twin. Forgive me, Jeremaiah...oh what am I saying?

I'm confused. I DO not like being confused, that makes me angry. I think I'll make it snow in 21st century philly, they could use some snow. THat's a good way to blow off steam.Big Grin

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Cupid,

---------------------

"Those who love us...never really leave us."--some mortal dude from a 21st century movieBig Grin

Gotta love me! Smile

Come to my Corner!

Posts: 102 | Location: A loveshack somewhere | Registered: 03 January 2005Report This Post
Scroll Addict
Picture of Cupid
posted Hide Post
Holy CRAP! WHAT am I going to do NOW????

Psyche.Frown Forgive me! I thought I had separated from her a long time ago! Mom, didn't you sort that for me? AAAAAAA! STRESS!

Bleh, well I guess not huh? SHEESH! NOW what?

Bloody Hades. And WHAT am I going to see Xena about? I got my arrows...what more do I need?

Oh...right. Jeremaiah.(sigh) I need to ask Livia if there was anything odd about him that she noticed. Not that I'm expecting any cooperation...but still.

I'm furious that I have to do this. But it would at least ease my mind.

Then I'll deal with Psyche...sigh. BLEH! A winged god's work is never done.Roll Eyes

---------------------

Gotta love me! Smile

Come to my Corner!

Scroll Addict
Picture of Cupid
posted Hide Post
I tell you I am very stressed out right now. If I were a goddess would this be pms? Sheesh do I have some odd hormonal problem or somethign? Don't wanna go there bleh.

I didn't make it to Xena's camp--and you know there is another reason I'm going to see her but with all this crap on my mind I don't even REMEMBER! Dammit....I don't know.

Psyche caught me mid whoosh..she's furious. Can't say I blame her sheesh I did cheat on her...quite a few times in fact, oopsEek Damn NOW what?

HEra tipped her off too. Well....takes one woman scorned to know another...bleh. Guess I really did take after Zeus and his...appetites. Well ain't this just dandy.

WHAT am I ever going to do? What will I tell Bella? SHe's too fragile I can't jsut love her and leave her? Hey I never wanted to be monogomous not really...Psyche can have anyone else she wants....EEK she's giving me that evil eye, I can't even write my diary in peace!Roll Eyes

Bleh. I am so not a happy Cupid right now. Anyway...gotta run(sigh) she's saying I "owe" her, whatever that means....bleh this'll be a long night.

AND THE RUM IS GONE!(sobs)

---------------------

Gotta love me! Smile

Come to my Corner!

Scroller Extraordinaire
posted Hide Post
I'm all in a fog...I keep dreaming...and puking. Gods aren't supposed to puke. Why am I sick?

I feel such a great weight on my chest. It's hard to breathe...but gods don't breathe anyway.

My dreams...they are dark and ugly. with strange music that someone is playing. A plaintive little song that dissolves into something dark and fearsome--something entirely new.

Now I know I've got to get away
I've got to get away
From the pain you drive into the heart of me
The love we share, seems to go nowhere
And to make things right, well I toss and turn, I can't sleep at night
Once I ran to you, now I run from you
This tainted love you've given
I give you all a boy could give you
Take my tears and that's not nearly alllllll
tainted love

Why won't the muses be still?

Posts: 55 | Location: Amphipolis, Thrace | Registered: 18 December 2004Report This Post
Scroller Extraordinaire
posted Hide Post
Where's the boy? He's disappeared again. No doubt up to some mischief. I can't deal with him right now anyway. Does that make me a bad father? Ah well...I learned from the worst.

Why is my chest so heavy? It burns...I know why it feels that way!

well...I did. Why can't I remember? And why can't I forget? There's something there, but ti won't come up. If it won't come up why won't it go away?

Daylight
I won't care if it finds me
With no breath in my body
With no beat in my heart
For I'm certain
That now I know what happiness is
Wish I'd known that
From the start

Touch me
Is there no one to touch me
It was easy to love me
In my glamorous past
As I leave you
A shadow of the light I once was
May my memory
Sleep at last

Someone is calling me to the temple. Who the heck is bugging me now? Iolaus. Perhaps I should just ignore him. Yeah...

No, what am I a god or mouse? Clearly he's still alive, so he can't be too bent out of shape. I hope...

Posts: 55 | Location: Amphipolis, Thrace | Registered: 18 December 2004Report This Post
Scroller Extraordinaire
posted Hide Post
A nightmare! Thank the gods, it was just a nightmare!

Oh I've got big balls
I've got big balls
And they're such big balls
Dirty big balls

(Where are my backup singers? ah...there they are!)

And he's got big balls
And she's got big balls
But we've got the biggest balls of them all

And my balls are always bouncing
My ballroom always full
And everybody cums and cums again
If your name is on the guest list
No-one can take you higher
Everybody says I've got
GREAT BALLS OF FIRE
Oh I've got big balls

Scroller Extraordinaire
posted Hide Post
Where is everybody? I feel like my entire lineage is disappearing.

Where have all my friends gone
They've all disappeared
Turned around maybe one day
You were all that was there
Stood by unbelieving
Stood by on my own
Always thought I was someone
Turned out I was wrong
But you brought me through
And you made me feel so Blue,
Why don't you stay behind?
So Blue,
Why don't you stop
And look at what's goin' down

Hmm..just what in Tartarus is going down? I haven't seen Mom in like forever. The brat--I mean the little blessing Bliss hasn't been around for ages. Not since he stole my arrows. Hephestus said he wouldn't make anymore for me either. Not since I made him fall in love with that mayfly...it was an accident. At least it was a chaste love arrow. Still a bitch when the object of your affection dies though.

Vacation from the kid might be good. If I don't hear from him in a century or two maybe I'll get him out of whatever mess he's gotten himself into. Hehe...just think a century of not getting bugged!

Happy days are here again
The skies above are clear again
So let's sing a song of cheer again

Altogether shout it now
There's no one
Who can doubt it now
So let's tell the world about it now

Scroller Extraordinaire
posted Hide Post
Whoa...what's that shakin'?

There's something happening here
And what it is ain't exactly clear
Stop! Listen what's that sound?
Everybody look what's goin down

Holy mother of Zeus! That was freakin' loud!

Better go and see...