Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Archives  Hop To Forums  Race Around Ancient Greece    All gods.... come hither

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
All gods.... come hither
 Login/Join 
Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted
I was having a chat to the fates today, and they were nice enough to remind me about the Twilight.

Should anything be done about it?

Posts: 4830 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
There is no "Twilight".

The "Twilight" is nothing more than the fig-newton of some silly mortals' imaginations.
Smile

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
I like bbq'd mortals smoothered in cheese.

I have flossed mortals from my teeth.

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Smirk Morgan
posted Hide Post
If you keep Xena from dying, she won't purify my warped twisted little soul and I won't go all gushy angelic and get reborn and go bad seed and kill the Amazons and then get annointed by GOL and give Xena the power to kill gods....

or you could just avoid the self-fulfilling prophecy thingie.

Posts: 2306 | Location: DFW | Registered: 24 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
What about the Olympian belief concerning the Twilight of mortals?

Or maybe we could toss lightning bolts at just the bad mortals. Change human history. Things get so bad in the future, ppl worship reality tv shows, the internet and musicians! Pffffft! Things get sooooo bad in the future, some of them even elect & relect as a leader, that Dubya guy who escaped from Tartarus a few years back. Double duh there. So let's do a twilight thing on bad dumb mortals now, & maybe the good, smart descendents will be worshipping us in appreciation in the future. 'k?

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
If Eve were to die, she would never be baptised and Xena would never receive the ability to kill gods ...

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
it's not gods Xena needs to be worring about...

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

are you sitting on the soap?

sometimes, you just have to say 'what the f...'

Posts: 5103 | Location: Austin Texas, baby | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post