Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Archives  Hop To Forums  Race Around Ancient Greece    Chronicles of the Way
Page 1 2 3 

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Chronicles of the Way
 Login/Join 
Scroller Extraordinaire
Picture of Eli
posted Hide Post
Thank you ladies. I see my error:
quote:
Callisto paused and then grinned. Each warrior tapped her forearm three times. Livia's right hand stopped with two fingers pointing to the side. Callisto's hand formed a fist.

"Scissors! Nuts!" pouted Livia.

"Rock," grinned Callisto and plunged the dagger into Eli's belly.

I shall correct it.

LOVE IS THE WAY...

Enter The Higher Realm Here

Posts: 78 | Location: Everywhere | Registered: 06 December 2004Report This Post
Scroller Extraordinaire
Picture of Eli
posted Hide Post
Once again I am drawn off course by the ignorant acts of the poor souls who have lost their way. I pray everyday for the soul of my old friend Callisto. She is very near and dear to me, as is Livia, her descendant soul.

My work is not yet done. There is much to repair in this universe, and I am the one chosen to see that it gets done.

The gods know themselves, if they can't admit it openly, that the fates have their destiny in hand as well.

I have the stone now. It is safe from the world, and it will soon prove very useful to complete my task.

Very well, I will free my mind of these thoughts and meditate on goodness…

LOVE IS THE WAY...

Scroller Extraordinaire
Picture of Eli
posted Hide Post
As a mortal I learned many things about love. In my meditations I remebered this verse from my youth:

Timeless and Universal

It is Love
timeless and universal
blooming in the hearts of every flurrious human activity
that scuffs against the claws of hopelessness.

Like Ovid's exclamation,
"I'm on fire now,
Love owns the freehold of my heart!"
and later…"Shall I give in?
To resist might just bank up the furnace."

Yet, the limited can't observe that word's obesity.
Coolly, we fake goodness over generosity,
flattery flows in the place of charity-
a good show, till we look hard at the knots
that have hooked us again
to ourselves.

(If only Ovid knew this.)

LOVE IS THE WAY...

Scroller Extraordinaire
Picture of Eli
posted Hide Post
quote:
Dear Eli,
Thank you for all you've done for me, standing by me, believing in me when few others have. I never believed much of what you were trying to say to me, still to this day some of it goes over my head, but I'm learning. My children will be raised in the way of love. I won't tell them not to fight--in this world, one must learn how to survive, as well as enjoy themselves, and bring good humor to their companions. But their goal will always be clear--as mine never was until now.
thank you, and may many blessings fall upon you.
love
Minya

I read this letter with tears in my eyes. My heart is made glad by the trust that my Minya has shown. If only she knew that all the praise of Angels doesn't compare to one declaration of a faithful soul!

I will send her more power in the form of my Father's words soon. She needs to understand the ways of Angels, and how they can help her fulfill her destiny.

LOVE IS THE WAY...

Scroller Extraordinaire
Picture of Eli
posted Hide Post
I thought there should be a record of the banished text:

quote:
Eli's eyes were filled with tears as Gabrielle walked toward him. Her radiance surrounded her and her smile was pure and warm. In her heart the terrible agonies of her life could be seen in truth; while the memories of the well fought battles, the loving moments, and all she had learned about humanity gave her a quiet confidence.

Recognizing for the first time the real identity of her friend on earth, she looked Eli in the eye, "Thank you Eli, for the chance to walk in the world as the mortals do."

"Your time as an Angel on Earth was well spent. You were a loyal friend, you were tempted, you fell, and you learned the meaning of repentance. You are now qualified to be a helper and guide in the affairs of the children of God."

"Thank you friend," she said with her usual quirky smile. "I pray that I may glorify the Father in all that I do."

"I hope you understand that I could not bring you back again this time," he said looking away to explain, "Your death on the cross was my mistake. You should not have had to take on that burden. That was for me."

"For you? Is that how you came to be here?" said Gabrielle, wincing a little, remembering what that death had been like.

"That will get easier with time," he said. "But it will not go away completely until I finish what is set before me."

"What is it you must do? Can I help?" Gabrielle lifted her hands as if she had the sais in them, and took a fighting stance.

"The time for fighting that way is over for you," he said with a smile. "Our battles are now with principalities and powers of darkness."

"And what will we fight with?" she asked, not just a little curious about this new vocation.

"You will wear the breastplate of righteousness, gird your waist with truth, on your feet you will walk in the knowledge of a new peace to come, and carry the shield of faith to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one. On you head you will wear the helmet of salvation, to remember your source, and wield the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God, that can cut any lie to pieces."

"For the word of God is full of living power," he went on. "It is sharper than the sharpest knife, cutting deep into our innermost thoughts and desires. It exposes us for what we really are. Nothing in all creation can hide from Him. Everything is naked and exposed before His eyes..."
"And when you get the chance you can help the children of God, for they are the most dear thing to my Father," he added quickly, sensing this particular angel was getting impatient to take some action.

"But how will I know who to help? She asked earnestly.

"You will help those who ask for it, and those in word and deed show that their hearts are pure."

"I’m gonna love this!"

"But I must tell you, old friend, your soul mate on earth is in a very bad way right now. In fact she caused my recent death!"

"You! How can that be?"

And that’s not all; this has upset the gods of this age so much that they are now keeping mortals from death. This is not the way the new birth was supposed to go! They still have tarnished souls, and every wicked act is about to take place."

Eli stood mournfully looked off in the distance. "Gabrielle, my Father is ready to wipe out this world from its inception and start all over again. Then none of what we have known together will have existed."

"I can't let that happen!"

"I know, I know, what you shared with Xena will be lost too."

"So what are we going to do?"

I will work on my Father. He can reverse what the gods have done. You go to Xena. Be there when she meets Alti. You'll know what to do."

After a hug, they parted in a halo of beautiful light, each one on a mission to save mankind

This entry was dispached because Gabrielle is dead. I suppose it's not possible for anyone who is dead to still be a part of someones inner life. To Eli her deathand his would have been a very important event.

For the record-I was only doing this based on two facts
Exhibit A
"When we brought her back, all that was changed. Xena, I believe she had to die again and go to be with my father to set things right," said Eli. –Alti

And after that, this happens:

Exhibit B
"Really? How interesting. So, if my husband were to vanish with the candle then, from this point forward, no mortal could actually die?' Hera pulled her lips tight into a smile. 'I like the sound of that."

Zeus nodded to his wife, blew her a kiss, and disappeared.-Hera

Question 1- Am I supposed to be the walking un-dead even, though I was already killed when the gods made that move?

Question 2- It was Alti who wrote that Gabrielle was believed to be with Eli's Father. Am I not supposed to take that clue and at least write her there (as well as myself since I seem to be DEAD AGAIN?

I was really putting my heart into this game. It was fun, stimulating, and I think it was working, but certain forces seem to want to kill it so OK.

LOVE IS THE WAY...

Besotted Scroller
Picture of Madogis
posted Hide Post
Exhibit C:

"Once a character is gone, they are gone. Dispatched. Departed forever.

No writing them back into the story, no swapping roles."
- Hera

--------------------------------------

Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post

I was really putting my heart into this game. It was fun, stimulating, and I think it was working, but certain forces seem to want to kill it so OK.

i feel the exact same way.

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

are you sitting on the soap?

sometimes, you just have to say 'what the f...'

Posts: 5103 | Location: Austin Texas, baby | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Eli:
I thought there should be a record of the banished text
Right you are. I realised too late that I should have put that part of the story somewhere, if only for posteritiy. Thanks for fixing that.

quote:
This entry was dispached because Gabrielle is dead. I suppose it's not possible for anyone who is dead to still be a part of someones inner life. To Eli her deathand his would have been a very important event.
There is absolutely NO problem with Eli writing about his FEELINGS for Gabrielle, as Minya did about her feelings for Ares, once he was dispatched.

If Eli wants to say he thinks Gabrielle wouldn't have been amused by something he can go right ahead.

But, she is gone. The mistake was to write her back into the story and have Eli undertake a full blown conversation with her.

quote:
For the record-I was only doing this based on two facts
Actually, the first thing you list isn't a fact, it is a belief. A belief that has been proven wrong.

As for the second one, the gods have explained before that, if we dispatch someone, they are gone. That is the end of them. It doesn't matter if they are important to another character, if they died unjustly, or even if the gods stop time, they are gone from the story. Otherwise the game, as we have set it up, wouldn't work.

quote:
Am I supposed to be the walking un-dead even, though I was already killed when the gods made that move?
The gods made that move because they were less than impressed with so many characters getting killed. The killing is boring us to tears. We want to see good story, not people being killed, being brought back to life, killed, brought back to life ad infinitum.

The scene between Hera and Celesta took place concurrently with that between Eli and Xena. Celesta had not yet touched Eli with her candle.

The gods made the move to spare Eli. As a result he has ended up as a talking head. Sorry about that.

quote:
Question 2- It was Alti who wrote that Gabrielle was believed to be with Eli's Father.
Again, that was only her belief.

quote:
The game will work if people play it intelligently.

Caesar has been killed a lot more times than Eli, in this story, and has written a beautiful piece for his latest contribution. A good example of how to play the game well.

As said before, try not to make too many plans. With so many different people playing, complex plots will undoubtedly be foiled. Go with the flow.

Now, I believe there is a body out there somewhere in search of a head. Wink

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroller Extraordinaire
Picture of Eli
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry if I gave the impression that Gabrielle was coming back into the story. I guess you all believe in angels more than I thought! I would not have ever used her as an ally. I thought that others might want to write her in, angels are real you know!

The rules did not say that the writers can't write another character's actions- even after dispatched- only that THEY can no longer participate.

My true intention was to write a creative interpretation of what happened to her. I used information from the show and put in a twist- I wrote that she had been an angel living as a mortal – perhaps explaining some of the things she was capable of doing, and her bent towards finding herself.

In that piece, Eli was reacting to what happened in the story. He was dead. She was already dead. It is only natural that he would connect with her. And they already had something special, why wouldn't they reconnect?

I don't think we can take death so lightly in this game. Things don't just disappear. People live on in our hearts- and for Eli- they live on in heaven (even if this is only the delusion of an egomaniacal savior type!) And Autolycus lives on in the body of a marmoset! And Ares has a child!

As far as the complaints about Eli, I think you are all getting him wrong. He has done nothing to you. I took away the stone, that's true, but time travel is not what this show was ever about. (Nor is it found in any mythology, biblical history, or other theology as far as I can determine.)

My intent here is not to convince anyone reverse their decision about my entry. What's done is done. I just hope that you can understand better what I was doing.

On with the race! Everyone is immortal and the gods are sick of all the killing. I suppose we will all be dead many times before they put an end to it!

LOVE IS THE WAY...

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
quote:

The rules did not say that the writers can't write another character's actions- even after dispatched- only that THEY can no longer participate.
This matter has already been discussed here, as follows:

quote:
Originally posted by an enduring evil...:

i have a question for you godlies:
when a player is there eliminated, does their character also leave the storyline, or can we keep writing about the character, just without further particiaption by them as an author...?

quote:
Originally posted by Zeus: King of the Gods:

Zoomie.. sorry no can do... if they lose, they shall die.. Big Grin

So, you see, we've already said that characters who are dispatched do in fact leave the story line completely.

I'm glad to see you're going to keep racing. I've enjoyed a lot of what Eli has to offer, so far. Smile

~~~~~~~~~~

Scroller Extraordinaire
Picture of Eli
posted Hide Post
Hera-
Thanks for that reference. I will compile a list of all the rules for my web page. You can check it for me when I get it done.

Yes, I'm still in it. For creativities sake, if nothing else!

The RACE is the place to be!

LOVE IS THE WAY...

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
[out of character]

Nooooooooooooooooooo don't do a list.

I was considering that myself but decided against it. Coz I reckon people will get too caught up in the rules.

In the name of Eli, and all the powers of heaven, I'm BEGGING that you don't compile a list!

~~~~~~~~~~

Scroller Extraordinaire
Picture of Eli
posted Hide Post
[Back in character]

My Father's ways are indeed a mystery! The strange events of the last few days will most likely go unrecorded in human history. It is interesting to note however, that once the sting goes out of death, it no longer has any real power. Something to think about for future reference…

In the meantime, I have seen the true heart of Alti. The evil that has hold of her is a mere reflection of the real thing. Sadly, like attracts like, and I'm sure it won't be long before she is drawn even deeper to him. We are alike that way, each drawn deeper and deeper to our master.

In my case my master is the ever-loving Father God! Who is still such an unfathomable idea to this once mortal man. The cosmos is filled with His essence, and yet we can't see it, not with our eyes, anyway. He is like a million, million vibrating strings all playing at once, sustaining everything that is. He is a song. A song of love!

How, in such a universe, does such darkness, as Alti is drawn to, exist? A darkness so black that not even light escapes it! Something that heavy must be very old and very full of itself. I guess that's the principal- it's always thinking only of itself, and never of others, always consuming, and never giving.

I pray that I will always find ways to be a giver. Maybe I will even come up with a holiday to remind people about giving. Once a year, everyone getting together, giving and blessing each other. Sounds nice…

*dreams of songs and bells and presents*

OK that's enough, got to get back to my story. The three chakrums well, yes, they do exist. It's only a matter of time now. But where are Hades and Hermes? I promised them a contest and no one seems to be taking the hint! They are going to turn up, angry as all "H E double toothpicks" soon!

Well, there's not much we can do now since we are all torn up by this ban on death anyway.

LOVE IS THE WAY...

<Eli>
posted
Well... it's happening. The enemy is impatient as usual to bring his death and destruction. The opening in Tartarus has made it all that much easier to come through.

Report This Post
Scroller Extraordinaire
Picture of Eli
posted Hide Post
Without my head it's a little hard to get this message system right. I think I have it now. Anyway, to continue, there is rift in the universe, and the world as we know it is in great danger.

Perhaps it is good that this is happening now. The door to that dark place hasn't been secured since the dawn of this age. The gods have had their fun, putting the souls in that pre-chamber for their amusement, but a time of reckoning will come. It is inevitable.

For mortals it is not an easy task- to walk between good and evil so closely- but it is what they were created to do: to choose their own way and live with those results. Thank God that there is a way of redemption for the children of light!

As for my part, I will continue to let Alti believe that she can manipulate my head to her advantage. She does not know all my powers. She also doesn't know what her actions are about to unleash.

LOVE IS THE WAY...

Scroller Extraordinaire
Picture of Eli
posted Hide Post
After much reading, now that I have all my faculties available to me, I have come to the conclusion that there is only one reason the the enemy of light would want to enter this realm. (In his current condition he can not enter the material world, and he knows that, but if a being consents to his authority, as it seems Ati has, then he can use that body to enslave the free will of living beings.)

This is ultimately his purpose- enslavement- for as long as he is banished to live in the spirit realm he can not make himself master over men.

As for the child, she is innocent. Joxer was distracted while in her presence and choked on his own tongue. A sad ending for such a noble defender of the weak, but he died valiantly, choosing to set her down carefully, instead of possibly ending her life as well in his struggle for breath. I will always be indebted to him for that, for the child’s destiny is surely wrapped up with that of this world.

My work is set before me. I must prepare for battle. There is no telling how strong my opponent has become since the world of light was left unprotected.

LOVE IS THE WAY...

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
quote:

As for the child, she is innocent. Joxer was distracted while in her presence and choked on his own tongue. A sad ending for such a noble defender of the weak, but he died valiantly, choosing to set her down carefully, instead of possibly ending her life as well in his struggle for breath. I will always be indebted to him for that, for the child’s destiny is surely wrapped up with that of this world.
Joxer WAS killed by baby Gabby. The story made that clear.

~~~~~~~~~~

Scroller Extraordinaire
Picture of Eli
posted Hide Post
quote:
Joxer WAS killed by baby Gabby. The story made that clear.

From the story-
The baby smiled at him in an interested way. Joxer smiled. 'She likes me!' He walked around rocking the baby for a while, then stopped. His throat felt tight. 'Ooooo, hang on baby. Let me put you down. Uncle Joxer's got a frog in his throat.' Carefully, Joxer lowered the infant onto some soft grass. He rubbed his throat and coughed. 'Hmmm, might need some water. Feeling dry.' He croaked. The well was only a couple of yards away. Joxer headed for it. He was finding it harder to breathe. Water would soothe him. Only a yard to go. His head was feeling dizzy. He stumbled and hit the ground with a heavy thud. For some reason he could no longer move. His sight started fading. Before he took his last breath on earth, Joxer looked towards the baby. She was looking right at him. Grinning. An evil grin.

In writing we call this giving two possible interpritations to the meaning of an event. I just choose to believe the first instead of the second.

In life there are no purely objective truths. The same is true for writing.
I love this game Wink

LOVE IS THE WAY...

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Sara
posted Hide Post
quote:
I just choose to believe the first instead of the second.

In life there are no purely objective truths. The same is true for writing.

Unless of course, the people who make the rules and run the game say an event happened a certain way.

Wait, why am I complaining, maybe they'll strike Eli down with something worse than madness for not listening.

I <3 4 foot 11, blonde, operatic wonders from Oklahoma.

There is no charge for awesomeness or attractiveness

Posts: 2158 | Location: Seattle, WA | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroller Extraordinaire
Picture of Eli
posted Hide Post
"When someone tries to do evil to you, don't do anything, just go and sit by the river and wait for his corpse to float by." -Korean saying

"If you have come to help me, you are wasting your time. But if you have come here because your liberation is bound up with mine, then let us work together." -Lilla Witson Australian Aborigine

These are the rules of good and evil in a nutshell. No man can truely conquer evil and no man can be all good. Anyone who tries to make themselves savior, or enslaver, of others is doomed to fail. So why do we hear so many stories about such things? It is an echo of the universe balancing itself continually.

Though we can never touch it, there is a singularity- beyond our comprehension- of good and of evil. We believe this because it is the only thing that explains the presence of these things in our lives.

We know Xena fought with her own dark side, though it was what gave her strength, it made her weak too. For example, it could take her down a road that might end in tragedy for those she loved. It was a balancing act.

The child Gabrielle will have to find her own way through this thicket. I have warned her mother. I have given them the tools to understand the terrain.

She has more than mere mortal abilities, that much is undeniable. But they come from the mixing of angelic and mortal energy. No matter what her beginnings, she is a mortal being with free-will. That is what I need to help her understand.

LOVE IS THE WAY...

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
Nanzar - we keep warning people about blocking, yet you are the only one who hasn't learnt not to do it.

From the story-
The baby smiled at him in an interested way. Joxer smiled. 'She likes me!' He walked around rocking the baby for a while, then stopped. His throat felt tight. 'Ooooo, hang on baby. Let me put you down. Uncle Joxer's got a frog in his throat.' Carefully, Joxer lowered the infant onto some soft grass. He rubbed his throat and coughed. 'Hmmm, might need some water. Feeling dry.' He croaked. The well was only a couple of yards away. Joxer headed for it. He was finding it harder to breathe. Water would soothe him. Only a yard to go. His head was feeling dizzy. He stumbled and hit the ground with a heavy thud. For some reason he could no longer move. His sight started fading. Before he took his last breath on earth, Joxer looked towards the baby. She was looking right at him. Grinning. An evil grin.

The narrator isn't a reliable narrator hence, when he says he has a frog in his throat, he is incorrect in his assumption.

NOWHERE is it implied that he choked on his own tongue. The man doesn't just find it hard to breathe - he gets dizzy and is paralysed.

More than this, the gods have pointed out that blocking is frowned upon in this game.

Not only have you tried to block the part of the story where Joxer is killed by baby Gabrielle, you have blocked the part where teenage Gabrielle was caught having sex with a goat, and have renamed her Olivia (which is ENTIRELY too close to the name Livia).

Feel free to move the story in a new direction, if you don't like what's being done with it, but not by blatantly blocking what another person has written.

Thank you. Smile

~~~~~~~~~~

Scroller Extraordinaire
Picture of Eli
posted Hide Post
"We still don't know what the fundamental theory behind string theory is, but judging from all of these relationships, it must be a very interesting and rich theory, one where distance scales, coupling strengths and even the number of dimensions in spacetime are not fixed concepts but fluid entities that shift with our point of view." -www.stringtheory.com

It is a hobby of mine to try to keep up with all of this new fangled thinking on physics. It's wonderful material! I wish I understood it better, but since I don't, I think I will just make use of it to complete my mission.

But it won't help me with my old friend Xena. I'm afraid that her destiny is not something I can foresee, and her mind is clouded lately with spells and fetishes. Her power is getting blacker with time. Soon it will not be prevented from hurting even the ones she loves most, of she loves anyone at all anymore.

LOVE IS THE WAY...

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
As i'm no longer in the race, I don't feel there's a problem making a comment here.
In defense of Nanzar with regard to the goat--that was disgusting on sara's part to write that in. I don't care if she's dahok's kid, farking a goat--ick. And she won this week after that? Ok lol. I may have taken liberties with some charactars but i never had them do something like that. Gross.
What nanzar did was make it a HALF goat, like a centaur only half a goat. A creature who has power and wisdom. Less uh, gross. I mean, like Ephiny was into centaurs and all that. It's a bit weird but it's not like total bestiality. I don't know if that can be considered blocking--how do we know the creature didn't change it's form so that it LOOKED like a goat--just to lure Livia to Gabrielle? I mean there was a plan for Livia with regard to Dahok....even if Livia doesn't follow it.
But you know what? I don't understand why Livia can actually bully the child of Dahok. THat baffles me. I mean come on, someone with powers like that, bullied by a mere mortal. Come on is that realistic?

Ok i'm saying a lot here but i had some beefs and wanted to address them. It's not that i'm disgruntled with being dispatched but i think a lot of people took this way too seriously and did some rather ugly things with what i created, like--farking goats. Eww.
And can people be replaced? You know--charactars aren't killed off but replaced by other players when their original players don't live up to their obligations. I guess i wish the rules had been clearly defined and stuck with from the start of the game instead of kind of told to us throughout this whole journey.

Bleeh. Well whatever the powers that be have decided. It just looked like the whole farking goat thing was sour grapes to me. THat's just gross, I'm sorry.

Enough said i'm out of here. Have a nice day everyone.

"Even when you're down and blue, just remember that someone out there loves you, even if you don't know it and even if you haven't yet met them. There's someone out there waiting for you, remember that and keep faith. You'll get there."
~~Johnny Depp.

Posts: 3539 | Location: Dreamland | Registered: 06 April 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Sara
posted Hide Post
And this is what I meant about people taking the time out to READ.

I hate being misquoted. Go back and read the entry. I had Gabrielle "seriously making out with a goat".

Now I've had sex before, and I've made out before and ya know, the two aren't the same thing. They just aren't. And if people are confused about the two, lemme know and we'll have a little biology lesson.

Dude, you got a problem with me, bring it. TO ME. I don't appreciate this Kate, when I had a problem, I brought it to you. And we talked it out, and came to some sort of middle ground.

Besides, the fact that I'm taking some artistic license shouldn't even factor in on your radar. If you'd bothered to read the last post I made, you'd see, the kid ain't stupid, she's got a plan.

And it is sounding like sour grapes dude. Plain and simple. And that sucks. And you posting it this way sucks too. I thought we were cool enough so you could come to me, but apparently not.

If you have any other problems, you can either take it up with the Race Judges with regards to who's taking who's character over. You got a problem with me, you need to step up and come talk to me.

I <3 4 foot 11, blonde, operatic wonders from Oklahoma.

There is no charge for awesomeness or attractiveness

Posts: 2158 | Location: Seattle, WA | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
Fair enough. Sending you a pm.

i could care less about being dispatched really, it happens, altho i can see how it would sound like i was sour grapes. I was more ticked about the goat thing.

anyway you'll hear from me.

"Even when you're down and blue, just remember that someone out there loves you, even if you don't know it and even if you haven't yet met them. There's someone out there waiting for you, remember that and keep faith. You'll get there."
~~Johnny Depp.

Posts: 3539 | Location: Dreamland | Registered: 06 April 2004Report This Post