Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Archives  Hop To Forums  Race Around Ancient Greece    RACE AROUND ANCIENT GREECE: THE THIRD LAP

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
RACE AROUND ANCIENT GREECE: THE THIRD LAP
 Login/Join 
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted
To refresh your memory, these tasks MUST be completed by the end of Saturday (Scroll Time) each week, for you to stay in the race:

1. There will be a 'Story' thread in Fiction and Poetry that you must contribute to TWICE a week, on different days, as the character you have been assigned.

2. Your must write in a diary thread as often as you like. Write in character in your diary, commenting on the action in the story thread, sharing your personal thoughts about aspects of the race, etc.

In addition, you must also complete a weekly task, by the end of each Saturday (Scroll Time).

THIRD WEEKLY TASK

For your third task we would like to invite you to the Olympian Solstice table in the sky.

Bring one of the gifts you found on your travels during your second lap around Ancient Greece.

We'd like you to present it to one of your fellow racers in this thread, as a Solstice treat, and explain why you have chosen to give it to them.

If a racer has already been given one Solstice gift they cannot be given another.

DON'T FORGET! Points will be awarded by Zeus and Hera for the most CREATIVE contributions, each week.

The person with the least points at the end of each week will be DISPATCHED!

In addition, those who don't fulfill all their tasks by week's end will also be BOOTED.

The race continues ... can you survive?

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
To remind you, these are the characters still in the race:

Eve
Dite
Alti
Caesar
Xena
Joxer
Minya
Eli
Ephiny

~~~~~~~~~~

Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
i have another present for you, Livia darling...or should i say Eve? i knew
Mommie Dearest would take you from me eventually.

here's a family keepsake i thought i'd share with you...in the spirit of the holidays and all. just a lovely flashback from Mommie's past to remind you both of the raging beastie you both share, so barely contained inside you. get Mommie to tell you a little bedtime story about her travels in Chin sometime...and make sure she doesn't leave out the part where Blondie betrays her and she lies about about leaving yet another dead body in her wake.
*insert evil laugh here*
enjoy Evie, enjoy...

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

are you sitting on the soap?

sometimes, you just have to say 'what the f...'

Posts: 5103 | Location: Austin Texas, baby | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
Joxer my love.
You were always there for me--therefore I must give you something that i know you need, well allright desperately--new ARMOR!Big Grin

Don't you think that clunky old armor has played itself out, my sweet?Wink This way you can SHINE as well as be, well mighty.Wink

This will help too when we finally kick Caesar's butt!(or his men's butts and watch Xena take down the Caes-meister.) MUAHAHAHAHAHH!Big Grin

Happy Solstice, Darling!

"Even when you're down and blue, just remember that someone out there loves you, even if you don't know it and even if you haven't yet met them. There's someone out there waiting for you, remember that and keep faith. You'll get there."
~~Johnny Depp.

Posts: 3539 | Location: Dreamland | Registered: 06 April 2004Report This Post
Scroller Extraordinaire
Picture of Eli
posted Hide Post
Alti,
I've noticed that you seem to have some issues with your femininity. I want you to know that you are a beautiful woman under all that blood and rags. I have this outfit from the people of New Zealand that I just know you will find inspiring to wear.

Besides, in India that bag is really going to put people off!
Love,
Eli

LOVE IS THE WAY...

Enter The Higher Realm Here

Posts: 78 | Location: Everywhere | Registered: 06 December 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Sara
posted Hide Post
My gift to you, Caesar, since you're unnaturally obsessed with Xena. Now you can have her for your very own. Since you'll be too busy finding new interesting poses for your toy, I'll just whip Rome back into shape.

I <3 4 foot 11, blonde, operatic wonders from Oklahoma.

There is no charge for awesomeness or attractiveness

Posts: 2158 | Location: Seattle, WA | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Minya,

I'm giving ya Buffy the Buffy-headed Marmoset.

The little monster is so cute! But he's been stealing stuff all over my Olympian neighborhood. I had to lock the little bugger up in my S&M cage in the basement, and he picked the locks. Me thinks he might be possessed by the spirit of Autolycus- whatever. So he might be of use to you if need something stolen.

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Besotted Scroller
Picture of Madogis
posted Hide Post
I'll give the wine to Ephiny - she could use a drink.

--------------------------------------

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
Zeus, my love, I haven't forgotten a Solstice gift for you.

Here is the wrapping.

~~~~~~~~~~

Scroller Extraordinaire
posted Hide Post
I give this to Eli:

He needs to relax...and at least he can still taste, even if his thirst can't really be quenched.

Posts: 55 | Location: Amphipolis, Thrace | Registered: 18 December 2004Report This Post
Scroll Obsessive
Picture of KSena
posted Hide Post
Oh holy Dite's Afro! I give this beautiful cat to you, that I found by Coloseum in Rome when I was in Italy... I have heard that cats are a symbol for another godess of love.... lets see... Oh yeah! From the north contries there is a godess named Freya and her vagon is pulled by two gigant cats! So I though a cat would be a nice and cudly thing for you... I hope you will look willingly on me, my godess.

Your faithfull servent /Joxer

<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>

My LiveJournal: A look inside KSenas mind...

Posts: 1120 | Location: Borås in Sweden | Registered: 30 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Disciple
posted Hide Post
as i come skidding through the door sideways just in time for soltice.

xena...this reindeer was impossible to get up here. i'm not sure if you can kill it, but if you can consider it some jerky and a nice hat. if not, consider it your new bard.

happy holidays.

Posts: 237 | Location: sodak | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post