Scrolls
yo...MINYA

This topic can be found at:
https://bingoze.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/235102177/m/484101375

05 December 2004, 09:36 PM
bailey
yo...MINYA
give these a try. i'm dead, i ain't got much else to do...lol.

http://members.lycos.co.uk/airmanbailey/xcminya1.jpg

http://members.lycos.co.uk/airmanbailey/minya.jpg
05 December 2004, 09:41 PM
Free Madness
Wow--thanks Ephiny!Big Grin Hey if you weren't dead i'd--EEK! Polina let go of my ear i was only kidding! KIDDING! i'm yours totally babe honest!Smile
*fingers crossed*

"Even when you're down and blue, just remember that someone out there loves you, even if you don't know it and even if you haven't yet met them. There's someone out there waiting for you, remember that and keep faith. You'll get there."
~~Johnny Depp.

05 December 2004, 09:55 PM
bailey
no problem babe. you know how us amazon's get down. Wink
06 December 2004, 12:53 AM
Free Madness
Well now you know i always had a fantasy about amazons--hey if they can fight like that, they can---hmmmmm.Big GrinWink
*checks to see if paulina's asleep*

"Even when you're down and blue, just remember that someone out there loves you, even if you don't know it and even if you haven't yet met them. There's someone out there waiting for you, remember that and keep faith. You'll get there."
~~Johnny Depp.

06 December 2004, 12:56 AM
bailey
gabby didn't make me regent for nothing.
06 December 2004, 01:33 AM
Free Madness
True.Wink And they don't call me a Thesbian for nothing either!

Hey....wanna be in my next play? I'm a better writer than gabrielle i'm just not recognized for itBig Grin
paulina will be mad but she'll get over it, i'll jsut let her direct! Big Grin

~~Johnny Depp.

06 December 2004, 11:58 AM
<Gabrielle>
Heh...heh....hey Eph,don't talk too loudly about that little incident.Xena might hear....
06 December 2004, 11:58 AM
<Gabrielle>
oh and Minya,we'll be talking soon about that writing,eh?
06 December 2004, 12:13 PM
Free Madness
Hmmmmm ok Gabs, how bout this? A write off! You write something fabulous and I do the same--and after i kick alti and callisto AND caeasar's butts(and deliever livia to xena on a silver platterSmile) we'll each put a play on--one after another, and ve shall see vat the public thinks!
Whaddya think--are ya BARD enough?Wink

~~Johnny Depp.

06 December 2004, 07:35 PM
XexyWarrior
oh,I'm in,when and where?
06 December 2004, 10:23 PM
Free Madness
Ok meet me at meg's tavern after all the evil doers have their butts fully kicked!Big Grin
I'll need to wet my whistle after that--always reward myself after a job well done after all!Wink

~~Johnny Depp.

07 December 2004, 12:20 PM
XexyWarrior
Right then.See you there.
07 December 2004, 12:21 PM
XexyWarrior
Razz