yo...MINYA
 Login/Join 
Scroll Disciple
posted

Posts: 237 | Location: sodak | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
Wow--thanks Ephiny!Big Grin Hey if you weren't dead i'd--EEK! Polina let go of my ear i was only kidding! KIDDING! i'm yours totally babe honest!Smile
*fingers crossed*

"Even when you're down and blue, just remember that someone out there loves you, even if you don't know it and even if you haven't yet met them. There's someone out there waiting for you, remember that and keep faith. You'll get there."
~~Johnny Depp.

Posts: 3539 | Location: Dreamland | Registered: 06 April 2004Report This Post
Scroll Disciple
posted Hide Post
no problem babe. you know how us amazon's get down. Wink

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
Well now you know i always had a fantasy about amazons--hey if they can fight like that, they can---hmmmmm.Big GrinWink
*checks to see if paulina's asleep*

"Even when you're down and blue, just remember that someone out there loves you, even if you don't know it and even if you haven't yet met them. There's someone out there waiting for you, remember that and keep faith. You'll get there."
~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Disciple
posted Hide Post
gabby didn't make me regent for nothing.

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
True.Wink And they don't call me a Thesbian for nothing either!

Hey....wanna be in my next play? I'm a better writer than gabrielle i'm just not recognized for itBig Grin
paulina will be mad but she'll get over it, i'll jsut let her direct! Big Grin

~~Johnny Depp.

<Gabrielle>
posted
Heh...heh....hey Eph,don't talk too loudly about that little incident.Xena might hear....

Report This Post
<Gabrielle>
posted
oh and Minya,we'll be talking soon about that writing,eh?

Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
Hmmmmm ok Gabs, how bout this? A write off! You write something fabulous and I do the same--and after i kick alti and callisto AND caeasar's butts(and deliever livia to xena on a silver platterSmile) we'll each put a play on--one after another, and ve shall see vat the public thinks!
Whaddya think--are ya BARD enough?Wink

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guru
posted Hide Post
oh,I'm in,when and where?

Posts: 281 | Location: the recesses of Hell | Registered: 08 November 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
Ok meet me at meg's tavern after all the evil doers have their butts fully kicked!Big Grin
I'll need to wet my whistle after that--always reward myself after a job well done after all!Wink

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guru
posted Hide Post
Right then.See you there.

Posts: 281 | Location: the recesses of Hell | Registered: 08 November 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guru
posted Hide Post
Razz