Find
Notify
Tools
In my tribe
 Login/Join 
Scroll Stalker
Picture of Shawn
posted
Now that I'm traveling with Xena and Gabrielle again, I thought I'd keep a journal. Gabrielle said it would help to sort some things out. She's not writing much anymore, says the muse has left her. I told her I didn't think that was 'aMUSEing'. She didn't laugh.

Xena taught me some pretty cool moves the other day. She said that a warrior should feel comfortable with her own moves, but never over confident. She also told me that you learn more by listening than talking. No wonder she's so damn smart. Before our sparing session the only person she'd said a word to since we left the village was Gabby.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Posts: 1673 | Location: everywhere, nowhere at all | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
Someone has been messing with my universe.

Someone will pay.

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
You're STILL not in your tribe any more, Dorothy.

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Stalker
Picture of Shawn
posted Hide Post
Ephiny, why did you leave again. Before I could even say how much you meant to me, how much you taught me. Damn Eli and his way of love. He gets everyone I love killed! What good is his way of love if all he does is bring people back only so they we can watch them die all over again? Love can't fight a blade being driven into your heart.

I wasn't an Amazon before, but I am now and we fight for those we love. Xena understands that.

Have to think of a way to help Xena and Garielle defeat Alti and Callisto. Must avoid Minya in the meantime. Must also avoid Joxer.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Posts: 1673 | Location: everywhere, nowhere at all | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post