Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Archives  Hop To Forums  Race Around Ancient Greece    Dispatch Sunday.. an explanation

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Dispatch Sunday.. an explanation
 Login/Join 
Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted
I just wanted to give a short explanation of the why and wherefore of 'Dispatch Sunday'

Argy and I mark each person under several criteria's.

The person who gets the most points for the week 'wins'

The person who loses, however, will get killed off in some nasty way, by moi, the king of the gods. You can mourn them if you choice, or carry their head around on a stick.

I shall be posting the results (only winner and loser, everyone else doesn't find out where they placed) 5pm my time each week.

Now, for the winner... Not only will they get immunity for the following week. (therefore no matter how badly they suck, they can't be booted).. You will also get one extra post in the story thread to be used at your discretion eg. you can hold onto it until you accumulate several, or use it the week you get it.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Amethyst,

Posts: 4830 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
Week One: Ares goes bye bye {Loser}

and

More Minya than we can possibly bear {Winner}

Posts: 4830 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
WEEEEEEE! I won! Thank you thank you, I'd like to thank all the powers that be, thank the academy thank the powers of heaven(huh?) thank aresFrown oh right i have to mourn now don't i? Oh well better go shopping for something black, this IS a town after all!
Now Jox--bring on the whiskey! We need to drown our sorrows--er celebrate.WinkBig Grin(i'm so confused, Eli get out of my head!)

"Even when you're down and blue, just remember that someone out there loves you, even if you don't know it and even if you haven't yet met them. There's someone out there waiting for you, remember that and keep faith. You'll get there."
~~Johnny Depp.

Posts: 3539 | Location: Dreamland | Registered: 06 April 2004Report This Post
Scroll Obsessive
Picture of KSena
posted Hide Post
Sure, whiskey there will be!!! *grin*

<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>

My LiveJournal: A look inside KSenas mind...

Posts: 1120 | Location: Borås in Sweden | Registered: 30 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
Week Two: Gabrielle and Amarice tragically departed us this week. {Losers}

Xena rides again {Winner}

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
Callisto has now left us, as well. {Loser}

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
Xena, don't forget you have immunity (this week) and an extra post (to use whenever you would like).

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
this is a strange game, Lao Ma...

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

are you sitting on the soap?

sometimes, you just have to say 'what the f...'

Posts: 5103 | Location: Austin Texas, baby | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
*patiently awaits this weeks winner(s) and loser(s)*
*bites nails*
*puts shot of rum in coffee*Big Grin

"Even when you're down and blue, just remember that someone out there loves you, even if you don't know it and even if you haven't yet met them. There's someone out there waiting for you, remember that and keep faith. You'll get there."
~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
We thought we'd give an extra day with xmas and all

But i am about to do it.

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
Winner: Dite's Afro gets a boob job

Losers: Joxer and Ephiny.

Don;t forget xc, you get one extra post this week.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Gotta love me! Smile

Thanks, papa and thanks papa's goddess-wife!

Hey, do i look like i need a boob job? I like to shake 'em cuz i know i won't break 'em!

Poor xc-the-voice-in-my-head, he's worried how this post is gonna look when his handle returns. His handle returns?- as if!

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
I heard you made em even bigger my daughter, just to piss mavican off even more.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Yeah, well, i whoosed up an illusion on mine to make Mavy angry. Thought it might motivate her to work harder, and it has. I promised her i'd either end the illusion or make her boobs even bigger. But if i make hers any bigger, how will she keep from falling down on them?

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Besotted Scroller
Picture of Madogis
posted Hide Post
also, i quit. julius caesar and the roman empire couldn't conquer the blue sky...or this game, apparentlyRazz

no, i'm not going out in a blaze of sour grapes (hehe), three weeks was my cut-off point, and three weeks is up, so i am outta here! hope the rest of you keep having fun ^_^

congrats dite!Big Grin

--------------------------------------

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
This week was a double eviction.
Losers: Minya and Eli get screwed :P

Winner: Livia (how to go insane 101)

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
*wonders why Alti wasn't dispatched, having not contributed anything all week*
*washes hands of this nonsense and takes off into the wild blue yonder, thumbing nose at the fates and leaving one more blueberry cobbler for Dite's Afro*Big Grin
No sour grapes, don't worry but it is odd, can't help but point that out.
Have a nice day!

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
Well, if you notice Zoom's name has changed, and Alti is being posted by someone else.

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Sara
posted Hide Post
Ta. Big Grin

Be sure to be on the lookout for Livia's Mad Speak, the precursor to modern day Mad Libs.

At a fine scroll store near you.

I <3 4 foot 11, blonde, operatic wonders from Oklahoma.

There is no charge for awesomeness or attractiveness

Posts: 2158 | Location: Seattle, WA | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Addict
Picture of Cupid
posted Hide Post
Hey mighty ones...just thought i'd point out that it's Tuesday....are the winners and losers being announced on Tuesdays now since Cupid came in late?(when did Cupid come in, last tuesday i dun remember lol oh well--maybe someone did a lobotomy on me in my sleep...Razz)
Anywho just wondered when the new week starts up!Big Grin

---------------------

"Those who love us...never really leave us."--some mortal dude from a 21st century movieBig Grin

Gotta love me! Smile

Come to my Corner!

Xena's Private TentBig Grin

Posts: 102 | Location: A loveshack somewhere | Registered: 03 January 2005Report This Post
Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
i think they posted somewhere that there was no one eliminated and no immunity granted this week...

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

are you sitting on the soap?

sometimes, you just have to say 'what the f...'

Posts: 5103 | Location: Austin Texas, baby | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Addict
Picture of Cupid
posted Hide Post
oh ok! Must have missed that one thanks Zoom....

---------------------

"Those who love us...never really leave us."--some mortal dude from a 21st century movieBig Grin

Gotta love me! Smile

Come to my Corner!

Xena's Private TentBig Grin

Posts: 102 | Location: A loveshack somewhere | Registered: 03 January 2005Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
This week we had a tie.

Dite and Xena got the same score this week, and tehfore both have the weekly extra post.

BUT, no more immunity from now on, since there will only be 4 players left, just the extra FF post.

This week Alti got shish kebabobed.