Notify
Tools
THE LOUNGE
 Login/Join 
Scroller Extraordinaire
posted Hide Post
Just read Dite's Afro's latest.

Very punny! smash

Posts: 55 | Location: Amphipolis, Thrace | Registered: 18 December 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Thanks Xena!

But i thought it was very Pauly. Smile

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
I did too.Smile

Paulina, Warrior Lady. Excellent.Big Grin

"Even when you're down and blue, just remember that someone out there loves you, even if you don't know it and even if you haven't yet met them. There's someone out there waiting for you, remember that and keep faith. You'll get there."
~~Johnny Depp.

Posts: 3539 | Location: Dreamland | Registered: 06 April 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Cupidity cuppy-cake,

Mommy has a surprise for you. I have found you a soul-mate. I didn't even need to sprinkle my love dust. It'll break up a marriage on the part of your mate, but, ah well. Have fun.

Oh, btw, here's a pic of your soul-mate.

"OOOOooooo hope you're topless there, Cupid. Love to love ya, baby."

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroller Extraordinaire
posted Hide Post
ya know...I'm not sure why this hasn't registered with anybody, but would you people please stop writing Xena as mourning for Gabrielle? This Xena is the one who just burned Cirra down to the ground and hasn't MET Gabby.

Just a minor point.

Posts: 55 | Location: Amphipolis, Thrace | Registered: 18 December 2004Report This Post
Scroll Addict
Picture of Cupid
posted Hide Post
EWWWW! MOMMMMM!Eek
*sigh* parents. ye CANNOT win with em. They always think they know what's best for ya...then they find out othawise and they're all like...well hmmmm.Big Grin
EEEK! I know this dudy....he's ALL into the war pooey! Icky poo! I did muh research on the err 21st century foxes....well bleeh, this dudy is so war crazed he can't even figure out which war to fight first! He got all confuzzly, he did. Maybe he didn't drink enuff rum. Well hades, I can help him with dat.Big Grin I always did enjoy the rum, me and Cap'n Jack Sparrow enjoyed a bottle or two on the Carribean Island(not that that was in da movie of his life ohhhhh nooooo, cain't have the Hellywood peepoles knowin DAT can we? Roll EyesBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin Naaaa, better to strand him on an island wit KIERA not the lurvely blonde ME!Big Grin Oh well, movin on....Wink)
Mommy babe doll...he's cute but...icky, he kills people! Maybe I can help him...eek, get him away from that passive lil whatsit...hmmmm, well if it'll help the futuristic souls, even give that WP9 person a chance to get a decent computer job witout it goin to da indians...well...I'll give him one wild night. ONE. Then...he's HISTORY bubba!Big Grin I'll send him to Hades to where Clinton waits patiently fer him....Big Grin
HEHEHEHEHHEHEHE
AHHHHH ya gotta love my momma tho! She is rather imaginative...well it ain't a soulmate...but mebby it can cure the world of terrible diseases in da future...who even knows? Mebbe I can hook up wit dis WP9 person...word is dat she knows a friend of this XC person named Tiki who likes to bbq wankers...mebbe if this W person don't work out he can be a main course....mmmmmmBig Grin Somethin tells me he'll be mahtee tasty!Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Anywho...LATER GATORS!Big GrinWink

---------------------

"Those who love us...never really leave us."--some mortal dude from a 21st century movieBig Grin

Gotta love me! Smile

Come to my Corner!

Xena's Private TentBig Grin

Posts: 102 | Location: A loveshack somewhere | Registered: 03 January 2005Report This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
Please don't play the Race in this thread. There are plenty of other threads where you can do that.
quote:
Originally posted by Hera:

THE LOUNGE is not a place to complain or discuss tactics. It's a place to come and talk about any strange or strong feelings you are having. It's a place to stand back and realise that you and your character are separate identities.

The best way to do this is to talk about how you're feeling (NOTE: NOT what you think other people are feeling). Have a laugh. Tell someone else what you've enjoyed about their part of the story.

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Yay! Gotta love the pic, Argy! Thanks!

Glad to hear Sara singing in her coliseum. Smile

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Sara
posted Hide Post
I also occasionaly dance but if you tell anyone that I'll deny. Wink

I <3 4 foot 11, blonde, operatic wonders from Oklahoma.

There is no charge for awesomeness or attractiveness

Posts: 2158 | Location: Seattle, WA | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Addict
Picture of Cupid
posted Hide Post
I won't tell I promise.Wink
If ya don't tell anyone I have two left feet!Razz

---------------------

"Those who love us...never really leave us."--some mortal dude from a 21st century movieBig Grin

Gotta love me! Smile

Come to my Corner!

Posts: 102 | Location: A loveshack somewhere | Registered: 03 January 2005Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Sara
posted Hide Post
Deal. Smile

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
You're completely welcome for the pic, xc.

It kept my idle hands and brain busy for a while.

Nice to see it in your sig. I feel honoured. Smile

~~~~~~~~~~

Dream Scroller
Picture of The Troll
posted Hide Post
I hope it's OK to revive this thread to talk about the story in the RACE. I guess I just can't keep away Wink

Xena- Nice job! PAYCHECK! One of the best time travel stories ever written. I forgot all about it. Great move. It now makes all the wierdness of the present and recent Xena make sense. Is that the end of what she can do with her knowledge of the past/future since the present is her last known time? I sure would like to read more about what's on Xen'a mind in her journal (hint, hint Wink)

Dite- That's quite a round-about way to kill off Dahok. Another severed head too! Jeez I didn't know you all were so fond of decapitation! That's gonna be a bumpy head to use for a soccerball, though.

I'm just so frustrated having nothing to write about. Frown
It was fun having to write something- got the creative juices flowing. Anyway, good luck to all of you, I'll be lurkin around somewhere.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Actually the head of Dahok was stuffed & will be used as a trophy for the Freyia Bowl. This'll be an annual soccer match between Olympus & Asgard and the winner will have the trophy for display for a year. I wonder though...when Asgard has the trophy, will Loki use the head for a dart-board? Smile

Sorry if the dite death/Dahok conspiracy was too long. I wanted to tie it all up in a two part segment. Never got around to adding the Rhine Maidens to the story. *droooool* Rhine Maidens.

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Sara
posted Hide Post
Well alright, I'm kinda grumpy cause I thought the diaries were for reactions and thoughts and so forth to what's happening in the story.

I figured that meant you couldn't alter the story in your diary thread. It's irritating, to the Nth degree, so much to the point that I'm fixin' ta just ignore junk in the diaries and concentrate on the big story thread.

And now...I feel better. Thank you, drive through.

Scroll Addict
Picture of Cupid
posted Hide Post
Eeek! Dunno who was "altering" the story in the diaries but I always figured charactars who were NOT being played by scrollers...well that's different, you can write about stuff with regard to them...like Bella and Hercules for example.
Ick, well I hope people do pay attention to diaries cuz that plays a big part in the story. Dunno what you were refering to sara but I hope we all pay attention to diaries so we can at LEAST know what we're doing with our charactar. Just a thought.Big Grin
love
me

---------------------

Gotta love me! Smile

Come to my Corner!

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Sara
posted Hide Post
Yes, you can use those secondary characters to interact with in the diaries.

My gripe is when people respond in the diary about things that happened in the story thread and conveniently change them. Look dude, I get you don't like the goat idea. But you just can't magically change it cause it doesn't suit you. It don't work that way. It wasn't a trick, it wasn't Pan, it was a billy goat and a girl and a bad decision on the girl's part. End of story.

If that's the case, where we can just randomly change things to suit us, then what's the point of having a big story thread if in the diaries, it can be changed just like that.

It irritates me, to no end. BTW, dude, let the goat thing go, everyone else has. It's poor form and no one likes a whinger.

Scroll Addict
Picture of Cupid
posted Hide Post
Am I whining about the goat thing? Not last i checked....certainly not as Cupid, sheesh, I made a few jokes that's all. I even in one of my last diary entries had Bella admit that she had feelings for the goat lol. No she didn't want Dahok to know that, he'd think she was some pathetic weakling. So she told him it was a trick. But once he was beheaded, lol well it didn't matter anymore so she told Cupid she really liked it.

As for Pan, that was nanzar's idea and that was awhile ago. As Minya i responded to the pan thing. But that was awhile ago and I've since let that go. I certainly never talked about Pan as Cupid lol have you seen Pan mentioned since Minya? I get that that was blocking and I let that go. Haven't seen Pan since lol.

Dude, I let the goat thing go a long time ago. I can even laugh about it now. Mind letting me know what you're referring to?

Thanks.

---------------------

Gotta love me! Smile

Come to my Corner!

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
Let's not have this discussion, hey? The story is fun to read and it's because you're all working TOGETHER more on it, rather than separately.

Ame and I tend to focus more on the story thread for continuity. The diaries we read to see how people are playing the part of their character.

Now, all bow down to my superior chakram-making technology! Big Grin (design TM Ame of Amphipolis)

~~~~~~~~~~

Scroll Addict
Picture of Cupid
posted Hide Post
*Bows down to Hera and Zeus's superior chakram technology*
Big Grin

---------------------

Gotta love me! Smile

Come to my Corner!

Dream Scroller
Picture of The Troll
posted Hide Post
*bows too* (although wondering how three chakrums wound up with four parts!) It's cool that it looks like Xena's bosom guard. What a great tie in to the show!