Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Warrior Women  Hop To Forums  Xena    Which episode was it?

Moderators: lila997
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Which episode was it?
 Login/Join 
Scroll Disciple
Picture of Brian
posted
So I'm at work, and as usual, 3/4 of my mind is somewhere else. For whatever reason the image of Meg popping out of a cake comes to mind... she's wearing a bikini made of cream with cherries for nipples. She sang a goofy song about "my little bubby, little bubby..."

I don't remember what episode that was in. Totally clueless here.

See what age does to you.

Posts: 207 | Location: Tennessee, USA | Registered: 23 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
I don't think anybody has any doubt where your mind is. Wink Big Grin Yeah...don't feel bad I had to go look it up. I knew the ep but couldn't remember the name.

Soul Possesion - S6

It's the follow up to Deja Vu All Over Again, where Ares is trying to trick Xena into marrying him and Meg pops out of a cake at his "bachelor party".

-----------------------------
My Space

Posts: 1644 | Location: Blue skies....Michigan | Registered: 24 March 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Disciple
Picture of Brian
posted Hide Post
Thanks a lot XF3. I feel better now.

Posts: 207 | Location: Tennessee, USA | Registered: 23 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
Glad to be of service. Smile

-----------------------------
My Space

Posts: 1644 | Location: Blue skies....Michigan | Registered: 24 March 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
this gives me an idea for a new game...

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

are you sitting on the soap?

sometimes, you just have to say 'what the f...'

Posts: 5103 | Location: Austin Texas, baby | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief
Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
One of the Scrollers actually won the cream bikini part of that costume on eBay.

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5328 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Disciple
Picture of Brian
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Argeaux:
One of the Scrollers actually won the cream bikini part of that costume on eBay.

I'd post a pic of me wearing it, Argeaux, except I just look so damn silly in it.

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief
Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
Ah, it was you!

I couldn't remember who the lucky devil was.

As for the picture ... don't be a spoil sport. Post and be damned!

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5328 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post