Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Amphipolis Tidings  Hop To Forums  Xena    Woot!

Moderators: lila997

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Woot!
 Login/Join 
Warrior Scroller
Picture of Discord Man
posted
Well, I just got awesome news today. A guy in my company is helping get talent for the Celebrity classic, a charity sports even in fort smith, well, the talent last few years has been horrible, and It was handed to me to call people. I called Renee O Connors Agent and she called me back! I have to send her a bit more info but she sounded very interested for Renee attending. I will be the one getting them ready to do the sports, and I am thinking if shes there, I'll be very nervous.

Anyone near the area should come, for a great cause! Could be a small scroller meet up as well! But I will keep ya updated, as I talk more with the agent tomorrow.

------------------------

www.youtube.com/discordman

Posts: 305 | Location: Fort Smith AR | Registered: 09 July 2005Report This Post
Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
Fort Smith...what's that a 6 or 7 hour drive from Austin...?

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

are you sitting on the soap?

sometimes, you just have to say 'what the f...'

Posts: 5103 | Location: Austin Texas, baby | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Warrior Scroller
Picture of Discord Man
posted Hide Post
It is about a 6 hour from Dallas I know. I am expecting an email with her answer so I have my fingers crossed.

------------------------

www.youtube.com/discordman

Posts: 305 | Location: Fort Smith AR | Registered: 09 July 2005Report This Post