Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Amphipolis Tidings  Hop To Forums  Xena    Moonshade!!!!

Moderators: lila997

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Moonshade!!!!
 Login/Join 
Scroller
Picture of Discord Man 2005
posted
I finished the borias video you asked for. I hope you (and everyone else) like it! Its now up on my site so go check it out!

I'm working on an Auto vid for Smirk and My Aphro vid still so look for those soon! Also will make a Ares one for Ame.Smile

Bonnie...My Lets get it started will be back up and running in the next couple of days.(man i have alot of trouble with that one) As always, I'm taking requests so just post it here! I'm gonna reupload some of my savefile vids(Warriors Path,Incomplete and mybe even my first the never too far vid even though I think it stinks) so keep an eye out for that!!!

Well, Until all that, ENJOY!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 7 | Location: Fort Smith, AR | Registered: 25 August 2005Report This Post
Warrior Scroller
Picture of Discord Man
posted Hide Post
Oh and Bonnie...My best advice...under the video there is an icon that says download the file. Click and download.Smile

------------------------

www.youtube.com/discordman

Posts: 305 | Location: Fort Smith AR | Registered: 09 July 2005Report This Post
Scroll Obsessive
Picture of KSena
posted Hide Post
Hell yeah! That was bloody brilliant! Love it!!!!! Big Grin Big Grin

<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>

My LiveJournal: A look inside KSenas mind...

Posts: 1120 | Location: Borås in Sweden | Registered: 30 June 2003Report This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
That was cool. Like a mini-Borias story told in song. Smile

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
You know I think you're awesome. Big Grin

-----------------------------
My Space

Posts: 1644 | Location: Blue skies....Michigan | Registered: 24 March 2005Report This Post
Scroll Obsessive
Picture of KSena
posted Hide Post
Indeed he is. A magician in the making. And I just can't stop watching that vid!!! It is sooo great!!! WEEEEEEEEEE!!!! Big Grin

<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>

My LiveJournal: A look inside KSenas mind...

Posts: 1120 | Location: Borås in Sweden | Registered: 30 June 2003Report This Post
Warrior Scroller
Picture of Discord Man
posted Hide Post
blush Thank ya! A xena vid will be done by wed or thurs! Smile

------------------------

www.youtube.com/discordman

Posts: 305 | Location: Fort Smith AR | Registered: 09 July 2005Report This Post