Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Amphipolis Tidings  Hop To Forums  Xena    Looking for a quote from a Xena episode.

Moderators: lila997

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Looking for a quote from a Xena episode.
 Login/Join 
Scroller
posted
My fiance and I are looking for readings for our wedding, and she remembers there being a scene, somewhere in Xena, where Gabrielle gives a speech to Iolaus about soul mates, and how people were two halves of the same person until Zeus separated them with lightning. Does anyone remember this, and can you direct me to the quote? Thank you!

Ultimate Scroller
posted Hide Post
I think you're talking about the quote from Prometheus. This is it: "Once a long long time ago, all people had four legs and two heads. And then the gods threw down thunderbolts and split everyone into two. Each half then had two legs and one head. But the separation left both sides with a desperate yearning to be reunited, because they each shared the same soul. And ever since then, all people spend their lives searching for the other half of their soul."

Tom's Xena Page has a lot of quotes from several seasons.

Congratulations on the wedding!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: WXF,

Posts: 507 | Location: NC, USA | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post