Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Amphipolis Tidings  Hop To Forums  Xena    Xena Movie

Moderators: lila997

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Xena Movie
 Login/Join 
Ultimate Scroller
posted
Just saw this at the Xena Scrolls:
MOVIE UPDATE! Good News! The movie has been approved. Bad News! The budget for the movie is what's holding it up. Rob wants to make something snazzy and the studio won't approve the dollars he's asking for. Hopefully things will get straightened out soon but don't hold your breath. Maybe we should take up a collection
HOPE IT'S TRUE!!

Posts: 507 | Location: NC, USA | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Warrior Scroller
Picture of Discord Man
posted Hide Post
Wow. That Made my day! Big Grin I hope its straight to video or made for TV. If they do a theater version, I think it will be "peppered" to suit moviegoers, not Xena fans.

------------------------

www.youtube.com/discordman

Posts: 305 | Location: Fort Smith AR | Registered: 09 July 2005Report This Post
Scroll Addict
posted Hide Post
Eek WHOA ! Eek
Woo-hoo, that's AWESOME !!

Posts: 128 | Location: Currently Las Vegas | Registered: 15 November 2005Report This Post
Ultimate Scroller
Picture of Prof. Lurker
posted Hide Post
wait a minute
When did you read that? If it wasn't today morning or yesterday evening probably that's not exactly what's going on. As far as I know, people are still writing to this production company begging for the movie, as people suggested on the convention.
If it's true, best news than ever, indeed. I should check it around.

Posts: 571 | Location: Brasilia | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Ultimate Scroller
posted Hide Post
Prof-I saw it at The Xena Scrolls yesterday. I don't know Nance's source but that's what she had posted. Yeah if it's true-it's great news!

Posts: 507 | Location: NC, USA | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post