Scrolls
Xena Chat

This topic can be found at:
https://bingoze.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/356604191/m/2361039711

13 December 2005, 03:47 AM
TiggsWP
Xena Chat
Just curious if there are any Xena chatrooms out there. If so, please let me know. Either post 'em here or email me.

Thanks,

TWP
14 December 2005, 03:12 AM
Brucy Braless
Hi there I havent tried that in Years....

I can only remember one board I used to go to...

xena.com

I hope that'll do ya...

Why is it easier to fool the masses than it is to convince them that they have been fooled...?
14 December 2005, 05:11 AM
Discord Man
I go to one now, Its in the yahoo chat rooms. Great bunch of people, But there is one who is there alot you have to get to know or she will eat ya alive. But try it, Loads of fun!

------------------------

www.youtube.com/discordman
14 December 2005, 11:44 AM
wolfe
What is the Yahoo chatroom called?

Life's too short to smoke cheap cigars and drink bad wine.
14 December 2005, 05:43 PM
Discord Man
Entertainment>>>>>Television>>>>>>>Xena Warrior Princess

------------------------

15 December 2005, 09:05 AM
Argeaux
quote:
Originally posted by Santa's Alf:

there is one who is there alot you have to get to know or she will eat ya alive.
What's her name?

~~~~~~~~~~

15 December 2005, 02:08 PM
Amethyst
hehe... does it start with a G

Big Grin

15 December 2005, 03:23 PM
Discord Man
lucy_@_teddybears_inc

they all can eat you alive come to think of it.
It happened to me when I first went there. Now they accept me though. They are not too fond of new people because users harass them she told me. But they are a great group of people. Big Grin

------------------------

20 January 2006, 08:43 PM
Owl
Yes there is a great Xena Chat Room on Talk City!!!! They are usually chatting at 11:30pm EST and there are discussion boards as well!

Awesome bunch, well moderated and they have a Bot always in the room, XenaBot. The bot will talk to you as long as you address her example: "XenaBot, who is your soulmate?" etc. (she really does answer that question, lol) She also plays games such as trivia, kaos, hangman, scrabble, etc as well as will tell you your daily hororscope and weather...very cool! There are instructions on how to use the bot on the discussion boards for PlanetXena. Hope to see you there Wink

http://forums.talkcity.com/tc-Xena

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Owl,
26 August 2006, 11:53 PM
Owl
Just to let you know the boards at Planet Xena are currently down for remodeling but the chat room and the bots (three in room-don't mistake them for people lol) are still available to all Smile

Battle on!